Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 (1607 Views)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / 2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Igngltd: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
A Woman who led a first protest in North Carolina to end the lockdown couldn't go to another protest cause she has tested positive to covid 19.

The Woman whose name is Audrey Whitlock and regulates the Facebook page of Revive North Carolina was on isolation for nearly fourteen days before testing positive to covid 19.

"I stayed in self isolation at my home per the heading of my province wellbeing division. I have not gone to any occasions for Revive NC," Whitlock said.

While the coordinator was in segregation, the gathering held two meetings in Raleigh requesting North Carolina Representative Roy Cooper accelerate plans to lift the stay at home request, which is still basically until May 8.

During their fights, the gathering packed together, breaking social distancing rules, and a vast majority of them did not wear face veils.

Whitlock broke the news that she has tested positive for coronavirus in a private post to the group's facebook page on sunday.

Whitlock wrote in the message, as an asymptomatic covid 19 positive patient. One of the worry I have is the treatment of covid 19 patients as it identifies with other transmittable sicknesses. I have been compelled to isolate in my home for nearly fourteen days.

She likewise griped that her constrained self isolate damaged her first correction rights.

Actually, the current society has not had the option to annihilate infectious infections," she posted on facebook.

A normal general wellbeing isolate would happen in a clinical office.

I have been advised not to take an interest out in the open or private lodging as mentioned by the legislature, and subsequently denied my first alteration right of opportunity of religion.

She included, It has been suggested by others that in the event that she gooes out, she could be captured for denying an isolate request."

There have been around 8,000 coronavirus cases in North Carolina with 300 deaths.

The people rioting, which are about 70,000 are glamouring for the lockdown to be lifted.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/woman-who-led-protest-to-end-lockdown.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Oam4j Missyb Ishilove

Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by swtdrms(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
H
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by ojun50(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
OK oh, are time Don reach
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by dustmalik(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Senseless fools
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Last last, we would confirm that this is fake news. The lies to go round this world is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by EzzyCarter: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by SadiqBabaSani: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Double Wahala, Wsh way to go d world has nt ben in such confusion fr so long
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Fidelismaria: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Biafrarep(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Motor don jam Egungun finally for express grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
wandaful!!!
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Acidosis(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God preserve her ignorant soul. To think she's in the category of vulnerable groups...
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Raalsalghul: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Acidosis:

May God preserve her ignorant soul. To think she's in the category of vulnerable groups...

I protest the lockdown. angry
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I expect a media station in US as the source not updatemegist
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Igngltd:
A Woman who led a first protest in North Carolina to end the lockdown couldn't go to another protest cause she has tested positive to covid 19.

The Woman whose name is Audrey Whitlock and regulates the Facebook page of Revive North Carolina was on isolation for nearly fourteen days before testing positive to covid 19.

"I stayed in self isolation at my home per the heading of my province wellbeing division. I have not gone to any occasions for Revive NC," Whitlock said.

While the coordinator was in segregation, the gathering held two meetings in Raleigh requesting North Carolina Representative Roy Cooper accelerate plans to lift the stay at home request, which is still basically until May 8.

During their fights, the gathering packed together, breaking social distancing rules, and a vast majority of them did not wear face veils.

Whitlock broke the news that she has tested positive for coronavirus in a private post to the group's facebook page on sunday.

Whitlock wrote in the message, as an asymptomatic covid 19 positive patient. One of the worry I have is the treatment of covid 19 patients as it identifies with other transmittable sicknesses. I have been compelled to isolate in my home for nearly fourteen days.

She likewise griped that her constrained self isolate damaged her first correction rights.

Actually, the current society has not had the option to annihilate infectious infections," she posted on facebook.

A normal general wellbeing isolate would happen in a clinical office.

I have been advised not to take an interest out in the open or private lodging as mentioned by the legislature, and subsequently denied my first alteration right of opportunity of religion.

She included, It has been suggested by others that in the event that she gooes out, she could be captured for denying an isolate request."

There have been around 8,000 coronavirus cases in North Carolina with 300 deaths.

The people rioting, which are about 70,000 are glamouring for the lockdown to be lifted.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/woman-who-led-protest-to-end-lockdown.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Oam4j Missyb Ishilove
How do you know she tested positive with your made in ijebuode source? Beside , there is confidentiality in patient health status. So many dumbass on nairaland
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by PlaysNigeria: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which Kain wahala be this! grin

Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Tunde835(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
So Stupid
Re: Woman Who Led Protest To End Lockdown Test Positive To Covid 19 by Briller: 1:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Same way the Pastor who asked his members to ignore Govt's social distancing directive contacted the Virus and died afterwards.

People should just learn to use their brains.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Faint? / I'm Dieing Pls Help / Does Stroke Cause Paranoia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.