Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife (2935 Views)

Bandits Impregnate Kidnapped Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri, Students / Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by abah00950: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mr. Sunday, a Personal Assistant in an oil company based in Port Harcourt has told the West African Reporters(WAR) , he is in dilemma having impregnated his boss’s wife and does not know how to handle the issues surrounding the circumstances.

Mr Sunday who spoke to the West African Reporters through a telephone conversation, said, his boss trusted him so much, took him to his house and introduced him to the wife who welcomed him as a nice man having heard a lot of good things about him from her husband.

He explained that, when the company got a big contract that required him to travel together with the boss in most of the places, the boss moved him to a boys’ quarters in his residence.

A decision he said, was taken by his boss to ensure he does not suffer much while he leaves his house late at night and comes back to work in the early hours every day except, on Sundays.

He, however, said, as soon as he moved into the house, the boss’s wife started admiring him and fell in love with him, leading to intercourse that resulted in a pregnancy.

An action he said he has since regretted, blaming Devil for allowing himself to be used to destroy his boss’s marriage.

The Personal Assistant explained that he slept with his boss’s wife three days without protection while he traveled out of the town, which has resulted in pregnancy.

Mr Sunday said that the main challenge is the boss’s wife wants him to inform the husband he is responsible for the pregnancy or be killed.

He, however, added the boss is too nice to him and he cannot afford to hurt and destroy a man who has given him all the necessary support he can ever think of in the pursuit of his career.

Mr Sunday said he needs prayers for God’s intervention to bring him out of the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Why is this just so funny.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwegweigwe:
[s][/s]

Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by peterafolayan(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
You mean the devil pushed you to touch her?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by omowolewa: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Personal Assistant without borders

Why not call for prayers when things are still reasonable.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by BOOZELEE: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
If I am ur boss I will give u the samuel doe treatment..I will cut ur dirty prick and hang it on a pole.

I don't know why some stupid pipu derive pleasure in sleeping with another mans wife.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Personal Assistant" indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by helinues: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na still part of his duty.. Taking care of personal duty
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by emmy512: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Parte after parte
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by olamidedivotee(f): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Egungun don enter express
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by Dibodibo(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2020
May your ancestors bless you for doing a great job. You are d true son of your father.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2020
This is not a dilemma. he should marry the boss's wife. simple.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by JaffyJoe(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
WTF is a West African Reporter.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by Anfield247(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
30minutes enjoyment all over 9months pregnancy equall to new marriage live...! Toto dey sweet no mean say na all u go Salvage
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by onyotakom: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2020
This na serious wahala ooo

In other news,

Hunger is a bastard... Pls help save a starving brother in this lock down. Nothing is too small as it will go a long way in saving a soul.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance, and may God bless the giver.
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by lukui: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
If he is ready to face the consequences of his action, then he will be redeemed.
He needs to sit down with the trio. The wife, his boss and a bunch of sensible people who will beg and admonish on his behalf.

Whatever the boss decides should be done, may be he should take the baby, divorce the wife, or abort the baby etc, however it sways, he should be sober and be in a repenting mood not to do that again.

I always say men should fear women, but today I digress, "dear women, please fear men's " THIRD LEG" !!!!"
Re: Personal Assistant Impregnate Bosses Wife by kalufelix(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
If I am ur boss I will give u the samuel doe treatment..I will cut ur dirty prick and hang it on a pole.

I don't know why some stupid pipu derive pleasure in sleeping with another mans wife.
And after cutting the preeq you go back to fuckkin your whory wife right?? Please deal with the community borehole and leave an innocent helper.. Its a different game if its woman 2 woman as they can easily pass off as co-wives... Once again use your head

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP / EDO: Why APC Wil Lose Woefully (opinion) / Video: Happing Now!! Musin Protest Leave's Dead Bodies On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.