Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (3493 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nne, go back to my post, you'd understand the sarcasm better.
This one pass Musa undecided
Your sarcasm flew over my head there. I just pray the op gets the happiness she deserves.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JasonJidenna(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

I had to.
It hurts me to see women suffer and get blamed for it.
For the record, it is not a jab. Let's call it a reminder.
You had to send a reminder?

Okay.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
This shit will continue to happen until people and the society stop seeing marriage as an achievement. This man does not send you. But your mum too is there saying rubbish. If he kills you with blows and punch now her eye go clear. Ur man has been cheating even before you got married so he won't change. The option is yours stay and endure(like our mothers generation) or go( but it appears you have no work or money).
Her brother offered to start a business for her.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ShenTeh(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Biancah:
Na wa o, see advise.
Let her be humble till he kills her, when he comes back after cheating she should tell him sweet words and pamper him.
If it was your wife that is cheating, would you also take your advice ? You would remain humble right?

The marriage didn't start like that.

Something must have pushed the man.

Besides all of these are allegations with no benefit of denial or acceptance by the accused.

We mend broken things, why throw away a yet to be broken home.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Donald3d(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You had to send a reminder?

Okay.

It is for a good cause.
There must be understanding and fairness.
Everyone deserves to be heard, and understood and consoled, not blamed for their misfortune.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Biancah(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
ShenTeh:

The marriage didn't start like that.

Something must have pushed the man.

Besides all of these are allegations with no benefit of denial or acceptance by the accused.

We mend broken things, why throw away a yet to be broken home.
The home is already broken, there is nothing to mend. The man can marry one of his side chick and continue beating and cheating on her.
In most Nigerian marriage most men feel like they can cheat, beat and behave anyhow, so there is a 100% possiblity nothing pushed the man.
The woman should leave with her life intact, there is nothing to mend!
Marriage is not a do or die affair.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Graxie(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
It's obvious you are married to yourself. Kindly give him space while praying from a distance. Allow your brother to set up the business for you, with time he will surely come to his senses. While I am against divorce, I am also conscious of the fact that most people don't know their bp reading, don't risk your life while answering married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ginalex(f): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Can you walk us through the history of your marriage?

History of her marriage so you can find where to blame/fault her okwaya? undecided undecided
Pleaser of men (especially nairaland guys) kiss kiss So u can tell her "it's because she's tying wrapper and blablabla" abi... Na your way na... I won't be surprised if you drop one of your funnily ridiculous advices if she dignifies this funny question of yours with a response angry angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
I am really tired of my marriage, my husband rarely stay at home, he just comes back to sleep and take his bath. He leaves as early as 6 to 7am and comes back by 12 or 1 in the night. Even in this lockdown, I see other men spending time with their families but my husband would leave as early as 6am and come back late. Any time I complain he would beat me up, he barely keeps money for me and my 2 kids. My elder brother is the one sending me money for my upkeep. My mother is telling me to endure it would get better one day.
My husband even carry girls around, there is one bar near our street my husband takes his girlfriends there. He doesn't care about my feelings.
I am thinking of leaving after this lockdown, my elder brother is asking me to come back that he would start a business for me, I am tired of enduring.

You better leave that marriage, before he kills you.........

It's clear he feels like he married a slave.........

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JasonJidenna(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

It is for a good cause.
There must be understanding and fairness.
Everyone deserves to be heard, and understood and consoled, not blamed for their misfortune.
Alright, I understand you now.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ginalex(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:
I am really tired of my marriage, my husband rarely stay at home, he just comes back to sleep and take his bath. He leaves as early as 6 to 7am and comes back by 12 or 1 in the night. Even in this lockdown, I see other men spending time with their families but my husband would leave as early as 6am and come back late. Any time I complain he would beat me up, he barely keeps money for me and my 2 kids. My elder brother is the one sending me money for my upkeep. My mother is telling me to endure it would get better one day.
My husband even carry girls around, there is one bar near our street my husband takes his girlfriends there. He doesn't care about my feelings.
I am thinking of leaving after this lockdown, my elder brother is asking me to come back that he would start a business for me, I am tired of enduring.
My dear, it is well. The Lord is your strength... Thank God you at least have a family member that cares (your bro) and willing to support you with a business... Because caring for the kids all by yourself with nothing would almost be impossible... Just leave that place for your sanity and safety before he infects you with an STI or even beats you to death... May God continue to preserve and strengthen you in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Opemopem15: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Richy4(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
That sounds like a roommate..disappeared by 6am and reappears by 1am sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ShenTeh:

I 'see' your sarcasm.

Marriage takes mutual respect. The traditional approach is that our women are often told to stoop to conquer, while the husband often came around. But I guess this message may not only be late for a sarcastic and bitter wife but for the redemption of a lost home with two innocent kids.

You can redeem your marriage if you humble yourself - see, people will tell you to not take sh!t, that be a woman, etc, but hey, it's your life. Report his misbehaviour to people he respects. They will call him to his senses.

Help him by not rubbing it in. Compliment that by being humble and putting in an effort to salvage what is left of your home. Check tour bitterness and angst. While I strongly kick against domestic violence, I suspect your acoustic tongue and disrespect is most probably the reason for the beating. Redeem yourself.

Everyone responds to love.

Good luck.

So if I complain that my husband is a cheat and a wife beater that's means I am bitter and deserves the beating ? And why shouldn't I be bitter, if I was the one cheating and behaving recklessly won't you advise him to throw me to me out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eni333:

ALL THIS FAKE STORIES JUST TO MAKE FRONT PAGE....

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by YngDenzel1: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let him be joor. You never know, he could be a spy and that's his cover.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Oluromantic: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
When you were single, you were craving for marriage. Now you're married, you're craving to be single

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some comments here, I'm laughing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Jola58: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Get your ass up, and make money for you and your kids. How can you depend on your brother for your up keep... not acceptable...

Build yourself to be independent so that your husband can return to his sanity state...

Mind you I am not advocating for divorce, let him enjoy while it last then suffer the consequences then forgive him.

Don't turn your children against him!!!
Marriage is not a bed of roses.

This is your storm, deal with it or run to meet it elsewhere.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by frozen70(f): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Eni333:

Don't mind your mother, so many women have endured till they entered the grave

If you are very sure of your brother starting a business for you, its your choice to leave

Live is too shot for one beast to determine your happiness

BP drugs are very expensive so you can prevent it by moving out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by hinere(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
ShenTeh:

I 'see' your sarcasm.

Marriage takes mutual respect. The traditional approach is that our women are often told to stoop to conquer, while the husband often came around. But I guess this message may not only be late for a sarcastic and bitter wife but for the redemption of a lost home with two innocent kids.

You can redeem your marriage if you humble yourself - see, people will tell you to not take sh!t, that be a woman, etc, but hey, it's your life. Report his misbehaviour to people he respects. They will call him to his senses.

Help him by not rubbing it in. Compliment that by being humble and putting in an effort to salvage what is left of your home. Check tour bitterness and angst. While I strongly kick against domestic violence, I suspect your acoustic tongue and disrespect is most probably the reason for the beating. Redeem yourself.

Everyone responds to love.

Good luck.

This is a good advice but I don't totally agree to the part of her reporting the husband to people he respects to talk sense in to him.
Remember the husband is already beating the woman. There is a tendency that if she reports him, he might come back home angry to unleash further beatings on her thereby turning her into a punching bag simply because she reported him to Outsiders or she took their marital affair to third parties.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by hinere(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2020
My own advice is this.... I think she should look inwards and analyse herself. She needs to ask herself want she is doing wrong that is probably irritating the husband making him to leave early and come back late.

Is it a sudden development or he has been acting like this since you married?
Was it a "By force" marriage or should I say an "I'm Pregnant...what do we do" type of marriage.
If it's any of these two listed above then it's not new dear. There was no love initially...and the sad part is that he would be like this for a very loooonnnngggg time except for divine intervention.

If there was love initially and he started acting this way, then something is wrong. Kindly analyse yourself. Look inwards at where you are doing things wrong and try to adjust immediately.

Hope you don't Nag? Most men can't tolerate a regular Nag as a wife. They would prefer to sleep in their office or hotel than to come home.

My prayer for you is may it not be that those girls he is following did not use jazz to wipe off your face and that of your kids from your husbands mind.

I cant advise anyone to leave a marrige or stay. The choice is yours to make because na you dey the marriage.

I can only advise you to Pray about it. Let God lead and direct your path.

My spirit is telling me if you leave, your husband will still come looking for you (it may tarry but he will come) especially if your marriage is blessed by God and you are not the fault.

It is well....
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by sexylassie2(f): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Carry your load and go to your parent house or rent an apartment.

Seperate from him till he has sense.

For all these psychologist and online counsellors, they won't be there when you are in the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2020
If you carry your family problem come Nairaland, them go add to the problem grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Kenwood007:

ALL THIS FAKE STORIES JUST TO MAKE FRONT PAGE....

Do people get paid for making the front page ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Eni333(f): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2020
frozen70:

Don't mind your mother, so many women have endured till they entered the grave

If you are very sure of your brother starting a business for you, its your choice to leave

Live is too shot for one beast to determine your happiness

BP drugs are very expensive do you can prevent it by moving out
I sat down last night and thought about my life, there is nothing enjoyable in the marriage. And I don't want my sons to grow up and become wife beaters, he doesn't mind beating me in front of them. I can't wait for the lockdown to end, I am certainly leaving, I have had enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Eni333:
Do people get paid for making the front page ?
Good question...
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ginalex(f): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Eni333:
I sat down last night and thought about my life, there is nothing enjoyable in the marriage. And I don't want my sons to grow up and become wife beaters, he doesn't mind beating me in front of them. I can't wait for the lockdown to end, I am certainly leaving, I have had enough.
I admire your strength dear... All those ones (the guys especially) saying "you should look inward" as to why he's disrespecting you by sleeping around and beating you... Like trying to fault you one way or the other for the actions of a grown ass man, will they give the same crappy advice if it were their sisters or daughters at the receiving end? If it were you doing all that to him, will they also advise their gender person to "look inward" or "be more loving romantic" etc?? Hypocritical lots... angry angry Look inward my foot

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Eni333:

Sorry about that

Some men are just beast and when they treat the mother of their children like animals, it affects their progress in life

Just behave as if nothing happened and get your things set

If he comes back for you to return, he has to make a promise of changing his characters and attitudes toward you but don't be In a hurry to return back home and forget about what people will say

Only the living walks out alive

These your children are your major source of strength, don't lose hope

When you get something doing be focused and serious so that you don't get distracted

Women gets distracted easily because of the sweet mouth men have

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by StPete: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
For your man to leave as early as 6am and return by 1am says a lot about what's going on in your home. You may try to avoid the truth and paint the picture the way it'll suit your feelings but your husband is running away probably because of the kind of trouble you give him at home. Nothing however justifies his reasons for hitting you, just find a way to bring people he respects to intervene and also change your attitude if it's the number one cause of all of this
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Internetsombody: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eni333:
Every wise woman buildeth her house, but the foolish pucketh it down with her hands. - Proverb 14:1

What do we do in time of war? Do we fight or run away?
Answer = We fight back...
What do you need to fight and win this battle to get your marriage work again?
Answer = PRAYER...
'For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh' - 2 Corinthians 10:3
'For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds' - 2 Corinthians 10:4
'The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective' - James 5:16b

believe me what is happening in your marriage now is not ordinary, because the things you see happening in the physical now has already been decided in the spiritual. if not, how come all of a sudden your husband started behaving strange compared to before and immediately you got married. Think carefully and wisely on these things.
The enemies have sowed tares in your marriage. They don't want you to have a happy marriage. Their plan is to scatter your marriage/home. And what you are seeing now in the physical is a result of the manifestation of what had been done in the spiritual.
'But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way' - Matthew 13:25
It's obvious the enemy must have sowed tares in your marriage, but you have to make it work by force.
Sis, You have to take charge of your marriage by going into a spiritual warfare through prayer and the studying the word of God.
Ephesians 6:12 for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Prayer points:
1. Sing praise and worship for at least 30mins and Pray with Psalm 51
2. By the power in the name of Jesus, let every evil tares sowed in my marriage be destroyed by fire.
3. Let every power/evil assignment/evil program assigned against my marriage be terminated by fire/die by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

'So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate' - Matthew 19:6
You can go on 3-7 days fasting from 6-1, 6-2 or 6-3.
May Help you as you do so in Jesus name, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Love Of A Mother For Her Child Greater Than That Of A Wife 4 Her Husband / How Can I Stop My Son From Sucking / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.