Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

SARS Unjust Detainment. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Unjust Detainment. (368 Views)

Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Unjust Detainment. by Temiel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please, how long is one supposed to be detained by SARS before going to court?
One man in my area has been detained for almost two weeks less than two days now. What is his offence? He went to work as a vigilante officer and while he was coming back from work he was arrested for carrying two arms, one for him and the other for his colleague. All clarifications have been done by the employers of the man but SARS refused to release him.
They initially asked for 150,000 naira for bail. Yesterday, the wife went there to pay up but to her utmost amazement,they asked for extra 30,000 naira.
Please, is this supposed to be?
What can be done? I'm advising a lawyer should be brought in to this case because I see this as daylight infringement of right and robbery.
Re: SARS Unjust Detainment. by ojun50(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Get a lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Unjust Detainment. by davades(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go to Twitter, follow and tag @segalink your problem will solved

2 Likes

Re: SARS Unjust Detainment. by Temiel(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
davades:
Go to Twitter, follow and tag @segalink your problem will solved

Thank you.
Re: SARS Unjust Detainment. by bikefab(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
I agree with the guy that mentioned Segalink. Tag him or DM him with all the details, he knows what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Ears Of His 10-year-old Son, Burns His Fingers For Stealing His Money / Police Chased People Protesting For #justiceforgeorgefloyd With Guns And Teargas / George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.