Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions (2385 Views)

Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
â– TOMORROW I WILL BE HERE LIVE ON FACEBOOK!

Unlike the so-called shy president (Jubril) of Nigeria with his recorded 16 minute newscast from the basement of a hotel in Cuba. I will be LIVE here on Facebook, on this page at 7pm with no edited speech or digitally remastered video by the Chinese. No photoshopped background, no hyper-reality face mask, all questions answered, mother tongue spoken (Igbo) in evidence, correct date mentioned and confirmed. No hiding from the public. Raw painful truths delivered live and direct to the world with LIVE question and answer sessions.

Gospel of heaven preached without compromise. Raw truth proclaimed that darkness may flee. The Zoo has fallen and Biafra is imminent.
long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2668611193423616/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by ademasta(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by SLAP44: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu 2
Zombies United 0

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
7pm Biafran time

This lots are comedians

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Kdon2: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
â– TOMORROW I WILL BE HERE LIVE ON FACEBOOK!

Unlike the so-called shy president (Jubril) of Nigeria with his recorded 16 minute newscast from the basement of a hotel in Cuba. I will be LIVE here on Facebook, on this page at 7pm with no edited speech or digitally remastered video by the Chinese. No photoshopped background, no hyper-reality face mask, all questions answered, mother tongue spoken (Igbo) in evidence, correct date mentioned and confirmed. No hiding from the public. Raw painful truths delivered live and direct to the world with LIVE question and answer sessions.

Gospel of heaven preached without compromise. Raw truth proclaimed that darkness may flee. The Zoo has fallen and Biafra is imminent.
long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2668611193423616/

This albino no dey rest?? Why is he hiding if he got balls grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by funmijoyb(f): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hope it won't be fake one o

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Nnamdi Kanu 2
Zombies United 0

Kanu Sabi make them cry grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Goldencheese(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is good.

Can this be taken to the FP please?

@lalasticala
@seun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by funmijoyb(f): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Nnmadi KANU is dead.
He wished Buhari dead but he's gone before him

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by ojun50(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
OK,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

If Buhari has balls let him answer questions from the press grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by funmijoyb(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

He's dead and burried . ipob cannot bear the shame an imposter is being made to look and mimic him.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Mysticwebb: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Same reason that makes Buhari hide from the press. Maybe he is shy like Buhari, the breathing mannequin. grin grin grin
Hiding? I thought he is dead?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Proletariat: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020

And you want me to believe the person who said all of the above is a sane mind?

So he want's to address the claims of his death despite some IPOB members claiming they will lose respect for him if he should respond to Kemi Olunloyo's claim?

He has been brought to his knees and succumbed to the force of propaganda.

Mr Man, show us your recent DNA result or forever shut up with this IPOB propaganda that has failed among the sane minded, while it enslaves IPOB zombies.

May the late Nnamdi Kanu rest in peace.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Ezennwa(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'd advice Nnamdi Kanu to ignore these people, they don't worth his attention.

They just wanna hear him speak shit happening in Nigeria

My Cent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Proletariat: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
He even had the audacity to call his own listeners Idiots.

He had no respect for his own listeners.

No wonder they have now desecrated his identity with a clone after his demise.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by afube: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
7pm Biafran time

This lots are comedians

oooh, you think it is comedy...........that comedy is about to turn to your worst nightmare. yes o....the raising of the Biafran flag live on CNN. go buy rat poison ...you will be needing it.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Kdon2: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Same reason that makes Buhari hide from the press. Maybe he is shy like Buhari.
Hiding? I thought he is dead?

You are not nice grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
afube:

oooh, you think it is comedy...........that comedy is about to turn to your worst nightmare. yes o.... the raising of the Biafran flag live on CNN. go buy rat poison ...you will be needing it.

grin grin ;

Your lots are comedians.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by CruzJoe(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2020

I hope Una Buhari can do that as well to her citizens.

At least to clear the air about all this audio live broadcast(recording)...of him

And prove....yes he is alive ....against the saying of Nnamdi KANU saying he is dead long time ago.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol.

The cloned one or the body double?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Proletariat:

And you want me to believe the person who said all of the above is a sane mind?

Mr Man, show us your recent DNA result or forever shut up with this IPOB propaganda that has failed among the sane minded, while it enslaves IPOB zombies.

May the late Nnamdi Kanu rest in peace.
[/s]Stop crying he is not the cause of your generational problem cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Overself: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
7pm Biafran time

This lots are comedians
Shut ur dirty mouth!
I thought u fools said his dead?
He wants to do a live video broadcast, something ur demigod, Buhari couldn't do.
Foolish zombies!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ohamadike! Ride on! Haters will always hate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Proletariat: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ezennwa:
I'd advice Nnamdi Kanu to ignore these people, they don't worth his attention.

They just wanna hear him speak shit happening in Nigeria

My Cent

Nwanyiogwashi:
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma

Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin

manuelreports:
No need replying that mad dog and her dumb brothers from the South West.
In this life don't bother urself trying to help people who don't want to help themselves. That is the mistake MNK is making, the people of South West have pledged their life time loyalty to be the slave of Fulani Empire, nothing will change that. That is why they will fight anybody who attack their slave masters.
#longlivennamdikanu

A self imposed leader must still do the bidding of the people. He has finally succumbed to the sheer force of the poeple's will.

IPOB and a presumed Nnamdi Kanu finally bow to the power of investigative journalism.

Investigative journalism cannot be ignored once an accusation has been made, no matter who you think you are, you must defend yourself, and your defence must be thoroughly verified.

People have been wailing at Afara-Ibeku since last week upon hearing news of Kanu's demise, and it has taken him this long to succumb to the demands of Kemi Olunloyo.

During this life broadcast, he must show us his recent DNA test and remove his boxers for the inspection of the birthmark.

IPOB thinks the people are foolish and that they do not know the delay in doing this live video broadcast was to complete the facial cloning?

We will get to the bottom of this matter, until then we can only pray that Kanu will continue to rest in peace, so our prayers will not have been delayed when the truth is finally exposed despite the cover-up.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Proletariat:
He even had the audacity to call his own listeners Idiots.

He had no respect for his own listeners.

No wonder they have now desecrated his identity with a clone after his demise.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Kdon2: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
funmijoyb:

Nnmadi KANU is dead.
He wished Buhari dead but he's gone before him

Abeg wetin kill am?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Noerection: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is only live video can convince us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Noerection: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Abeg wetin kill am?
corona virus killed him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions by Earlystar698(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Proletariat:

A self imposed leader must still do the bidding of the people.

People have been wailing at Afara-Ibeku since last week upon hearing news of Kanu's demise, and it has taken him this long to succumb to the demands of Kemi Olunloyo.

During this life broadcast, he must show us his recent DNA test and remove his boxers for the inspection of the birthmark.

IPOB thinks the people are foolish and that they do not know the delay in doing this live video broadcast was to complete the facial cloning?

We will get to the bottom of this matter, until then we can only pray that Kanu will continue to rest in peace, so our prayers will not have been delayed when the truth is finally exposed despite the cover-up.
See how your already crying.. hi did not say he will kill you. Just go there and ask him the question. And also let your Lifeless slowpoke do same if he is not dead....

The Difference Between Democratic And Republican / Have The Igbos Accidentally Taken Yoruba Slot? / Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 24/3/21 Broadcast