Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) (47049 Views)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
9jaRealist:

Apparently some folks are unable to qualify for those ones... grin grin grin
>
Are you talking the same Obi that increased school fees and said education was not meant for the poor?
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 10:56am On May 01, 2020
You can open your mouth wide as long as you want. Peter is not popular on ground? Go and gather little children and tell them that. What happened in the last election. His influence made PDP to sweep the whole senatorial and house of rep position in Anambra. Obiano is trying but can't match Peter in any way. Fact
globemoney:

Shut your mouth. What did Peter Obi do compared to Obiano? He only has people he pays on social media to sing his praises, that’s why he’s not popular on ground. The last time he tried to check his popularity in Anambra, Obiano thrashed him 21/21.

Thank you, sweetsell for teaching these empty heads who refuse to accept Obiano has performed 100 times better than Obi in EVERY sector of governance. I’ve not been active on nairaland that’s why they have returned with with their nonsense. Don’t fall for their threats and insults.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2020
globemoney:

Are you educated? Tell us the difference between I left 86billion in the coffers and I saved 75b. Peter Obi does not even know how much he left.
The truth is that the liar Peter Obi neither saved any 75b nor left any 86b anywhere. He lies for a living. Instead telling all these cock and bull stories let him point to projects he did as governor like Obiano will do when he hands over. Obi is just an overrated fraud. Obiano is far better than him
...your hatred for obi will not let you see the truth, did you go through the two articles I posted concerning how obi was able to save a lot of money for Anambra state by cutting down the cost of running govt and how much he finally left while leaving office for obiano his boy he made politically? Obiano politically will be forgotten the moment he leaves office, mark my word, but check where obi is, no basis for comparing the two. Don't be blinded by uncommon hatred for OBI NDI IGBO!
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 12:20pm On May 01, 2020
Jonathan39:
You can open your mouth wide as long as you want. Peter is not popular on ground? Go and gather little children and tell them that. What happened in the last election. His influence made PDP to sweep the whole senatorial and house of rep position in Anambra. Obiano is trying but can't match Peter in any way. Fact
Lol. pdp has always been winning senatorial and house of reps even when Obi was in APGA. And pdp won 2/3 senatorial seats this time! As a matter of fact pdp got its lowest votes in presidential elections in 2019. Obi is no where not on ground. Obiano has performed far more than him

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 12:22pm On May 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
...your hatred for obi will not let you see the truth, did you go through the two articles I posted concerning how obi was able to save a lot of money for Anambra state by cutting down the cost of running govt and how much he finally left while leaving office for obiano his boy he made politically? Obiano politically will be forgotten the moment he leaves office, mark my word, but check where obi is, no basis for comparing the two. Don't be blinded by uncommon hatred for OBI NDI IGBO!
Shut up. If Obi made Obiano politically why couldn’t he also make Obaze politically? Obiano thrashed Obi even down to his polling unit in 2017. Just shut up and tell us how much Obi left behind after his tenure and also how much debt he left behind

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
globemoney:
senatordave1 this is now one of the over 10 standard bridges being built or completed by Obiano, Anambra Airport is still ongoing. Tell us any other governor working as hard let’s compare
Guy,abeg this is not my problem now.I don't have any issue with apga.this lockdown is affecting me
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
Best governor to ever come out of Nigeria....
86 billion dollars is over 10 trillion.so anambra is richer than all ss states
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Obiano can never get close to Peter obi's level as far as Anambra is concerned
globemoney:

Lol. pdp has always been winning senatorial and house of reps even when Obi was in APGA. And pdp won 2/3 senatorial seats this time! As a matter of fact pdp got its lowest votes in presidential elections in 2019. Obi is no where not on ground. Obiano has performed far more than him
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
Jonathan39:
Obiano can never get close to Peter obi's level as far as Anambra is concerned
There is no sector of governance where Obi did better than Obiano. I challenge you to mention one
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Kinematics: 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
SLAP44:
The only working part of the country is the South East.

You and your friends..

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2020
senatordave1:

86 billion dollars is over 10 trillion.so anambra is richer than all ss states
....common sense should tell you it's 86 billion naira not 86billion Dollars.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
globemoney:

Shut up. If Obi made Obiano politically why couldn’t he also make Obaze politically? Obiano thrashed Obi even down to his polling unit in 2017. Just shut up and tell us how much Obi left behind after his tenure and also how much debt he left behind
....Drug addict, go back to rehab, u seriously need it. Obiano can never be compared to OBI NDI IGBO. I rest my case anu mpam!
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
....Drug addict, go back to rehab, u seriously need it. Obiano can never be compared to OBI NDI IGBO. I rest my case anu mpam!
Peter Obi abubaoku Obiano is 100 times better than the lying Peter Obi who lies more than the devil himself. Get a life ezi
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
....common sense should tell you it's 86 billion naira not 86billion Dollars.
Commonsense should have told you to either amend or not post that fallacy
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Klinee: 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
StephenJoseph:

Yea I like your spirit. I equally hope and pray that the Governor fasten the work so we can get a good road cos the road is pathetic and not motorable. I am not from Nzam, but I am currently doing my NYSC service there. I know quiet about the people there and their tribe (Igala). Electricity is also a critical issue there and the environment is never friendly to flood
Nice one! Hope you are enjoying our natural friendly cuisine environment?
It's not our fault being in a riverine environment, the government just neglect our people for years long.
But nevertheless, I believe that sign of relief will surely took place one day.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:05pm On May 01, 2020
In terms of housing, go and check, Peter Obi developed Ngozika housing estate, to curb the housing challenges of Anabra people. Though of a truth housing is not much of a challenge in Anambra because individuals and private sector are taking care of that, as it is evident in the four and five storey structures littered in the state.

Job creation:

Here he did excellently well, both in public service and private sector. Peter Obis government facilitated and aided the industrial industrial revolution found today in Anambra. He provided enabling environment for the private sector industrialists and made Anambra a safe haven for investments and industries promoting the springing up of industries like INNOSON Motor Manufacturing company to spring up, to mention but a few.

In public sector, go and check, Anambra is the only state that was increasing salary when other states where looking for bail out funds, all thanks to Peter Obi's tenacious management of the state treasury. Anambra till date is constantly employing people into the civil service, even during recession.

INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT:

The roads he did speaks for him. go and check , Interconnecting community roads in Anambra now is excellent, you can move from one community to Another , or from one village to Another in Anambra without making use of the major express roads. Driving became fun in Anambra. On this, trust me I give him a 101%.

Please ask anybody in Anambra to confirm this.

On Education, wow. Woow.

He did a thing that caught my attention. Peter Obi invested heavily in ICT in state schools. It's a known fact students were shared IPADS in government schools.

Not just that, Peter Obi started the teaching of some advanced programming languages for students in secondary school, today most of those guys are doing fine because of those skills they learnt.

Let's not forget, Anambra state has been making waves in all fronts locally and globally regarding educational competitions and exams.

In WAEC for the past seven years they have been at the first five states, most times being at the top. We also saw how students from Anambra were winning global competitions , we also saw the best teacher award in a global competitions coming from Anambra, all thanks to the solid foundations and good works laid by Peter Obi.

Time will not permit me to go on, but trust me, Peter Obi's leadershio qualities is of a different class
globemoney:

There is no sector of governance where Obi did better than Obiano. I challenge you to mention one
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
Peter Obi built 7000km roads in anambra state. How many has obiano succeeded to build? Do you know the state of Anambra before Peter Obi became governor? Compare it to what he changed it to, now what has changed in anambra since obiano became the governor? Is it the school bus Peter Obi gave to all secondary school both private and government, plus mikano plant, and computer labs, 1 million to every first class graduate. Please can you tell me what exactly obiano has done in anambra state. Tha k you
globemoney:

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 6:33am On May 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
Peter Obi built 7000km roads in anambra state. How many has obiano succeeded to build? Do you know the state of Anambra before Peter Obi became governor? Compare it to what he changed it to, now what has changed in anambra since obiano became the governor? Is it the school bus Peter Obi gave to all secondary school both private and government, plus mikano plant, and computer labs, 1 million to every first class graduate. Please can you tell me what exactly obiano has done in anambra state. Tha k you
Are you talking about the low quality roads that have all collapsed? Are you talking about insecurity where Anambra was kidnapping capital? How will a state be a safe heaven to investment with kidnapping? Does it make sense to you? Obiano has restored security to Anambra, today we are one of the safest in Nigeria. We are among the top 3 in Agriculture. Over 7 bridges and flyovers, streetlights everywhere hence bubbling night life. IGR increased from 500m/month during Obis time to over 2 billion. Anambra Airport ongoing, Awka Millennium City ongoing. Obiano was first Anambra Governor to increase workers salaries. Cleared all the debts owed workers by Obi. The list is endless. Obiano is just far better sorry

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Ezewuzie01: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
galaxy2020:
Hahaha. Obiano will never be forgotten until another governor matches his 21/21 guber sweep which won't happen in a long time. And in terms of infrastructure achievement, his 3 flyover bridges in Awka is a permanent legacy everyone passing through Awka will always remember him for. Even his enemies won't forget him too, seeing how much discomfort he has caused them politically cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
Peter Obi owed workers? Wonders shall not cease.
Ongoing airport grin grin
Can you now see obiano has not done anything in anambra.
How was Anambra state when Peter Obi became governor and how was it when Obi left, that is how to calculate the changes made.
globemoney:

Are you talking about the low quality roads that have all collapsed? Are you talking about insecurity where Anambra was kidnapping capital? How will a state be a safe heaven to investment with kidnapping? Does it make sense to you? Obiano has restored security to Anambra, today we are one of the safest in Nigeria. We are among the top 3 in Agriculture. Over 7 bridges and flyovers, streetlights everywhere hence bubbling night life. IGR increased from 500m/month during Obis time to over 2 billion. Anambra Airport ongoing, Awka Millennium City ongoing. Obiano was first Anambra Governor to increase workers salaries. Cleared all the debts owed workers by Obi. The list is endless. Obiano is just far better sorry
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
Peter Obi owed workers? Wonders shall not cease.
Ongoing airport grin grin
Can you now see obiano has not done anything in anambra.
How was Anambra state when Peter Obi became governor and how was it when Obi left, that is how to calculate the changes made.
Is it because Obiano is not making noise. He has completed 3 flyovers in Awka, longest bridge in SE, the Aguleri put bridge and many more with the latest being the one on this thread. Anambra Airport is ongoing, you can go to the site and confirm, many more projects are in the works and when completed it would be insulting to mention Obiano and Obi in the same sentence. You are talking about what Obi met, so if he was the one that took over from Mbadinuju like Ngige when nothing was working, we won’t hear anything again. Look at the debt he cleared below.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201411150082.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 1:28pm On May 02, 2020
Stop decieving yourself I am from Anambra state and currently in awka. No work is going on in that airport. The airport is audio. Peter sign the contract for those flyovers (Aroma, quarter) Obiano is a noise maker and ugwu exporter grin grin
globemoney:

Is it because Obiano is not making noise. He has completed 3 flyovers in Awka, longest bridge in SE, the Aguleri put bridge and many more with the latest being the one on this thread. Anambra Airport is ongoing, you can go to the site and confirm, many more projects are in the works and when completed it would be insulting to mention Obiano and Obi in the same sentence. You are talking about what Obi met, so if he was the one that took over from Mbadinuju like Ngige when nothing was working, we won’t hear anything again. Look at the debt he cleared below.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201411150082.html
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
Klinee:

Nice one! Hope you are enjoying our natural friendly cuisine environment?
It's not our fault being in a riverine environment, the government just neglect our people for years long.
But nevertheless, I believe that sign of relief will surely took place one day.

Are you Igala?
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
Stop decieving yourself I am from Anambra state and currently in awka. No work is going on in that airport. The airport is audio. Peter sign the contract for those flyovers (Aroma, quarter) Obiano is a noise maker and ugwu exporter grin grin
E say peter sign the contract, hahaha... when you can’t point to any of his achievements you start stealing another persons own lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Ceegar01: 3:12pm On May 02, 2020
Somebody said work is not going on at anambra airport site. Guy visit ivite umueri and cure your ignorance massive works ongoing.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Klinee: 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Are you Igala?
yeah
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Jonathan39: 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
Go and watch the video of Peter Obi handing over to Obiano, and stop arguing blindly.
globemoney:

E say peter sign the contract, hahaha... when you can’t point to any of his achievements you start stealing another persons own lol
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by globemoney: 7:24pm On May 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
Go and watch the video of Peter Obi handing over to Obiano, and stop arguing blindly.
Stop saying what you don’t know. Obi didn’t sign any contract for any flyover .. Obiano initiated and completed all of them 100 percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
Klinee:
yeah

Wow. That's great. It is rare to see an Anambra Igala.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Klinee: 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Wow. That's great. It is rare to see an Anambra Igala.
It may not be rare as you assume but the whole thing hovering the fact that we all speak fluent Igbo just like every other Anambrarians, most time it camouflage our lingua Franca thereby making us virtually rare.
Re: Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Klinee post=89115162]It may not be rare as you assume but the whole thing hovering the fact that we all speak fluent Igbo just like every other Anambrarians, most time it camouflage our lingua Franca thereby making us virtually rare.[/quote

Do you consider yourself Igbo or allign with Igbo folks? It's just a question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.