Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183504 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2021
SH Owned. Last night

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Creative owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
ShelpOwned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chyzoo4u(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Following
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2021
SH Owned.
Approved less than 8 hrs.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Apus:
SH Owned.
Approved less than 8 hrs.
congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Happy weekend guys.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Constantinopo:
Happy weekend guys.
Best Wishes

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
ShelpOwned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Creative own

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by zizzley(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
ucosuagwu:
Hello Everyone

I am a logo designer on Squadhelp who now works as a domain logo designer with over 4500+ domains designed for SH.

I have got to say that you guys are doing wonderful with domaining as a job and I am really happy to see Nigerians thrive legally with how our useless country dey go, Keep it up guys.... I have 4 domains (SH owned) of which 1 was recently bought as 6 months installments chaii cheesy grin grin but still nice. My portfolio is below, incase of any job wink wink

https://www.behance.net/kingugo123
https://www.squadhelp.com/User/188002
Interesting bro, could I hit you up to show me some ropes on getting started on this too?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Please, has anyone witnessed this before? A domain I submitted on Friday, got pre-approved today and was told to go approve. I clicked approved and noticed the domain has been registered and listed for $2k(I don't know where). What can I do in this case? I feel SH cheated me off this one
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
Please, has anyone witnessed this before? A domain I submitted on Friday, got pre-approved today and was told to go approve. I clicked approved and noticed the domain has been registered and listed for $2k(I don't know where). What can I do in this case? I feel SH cheated me off this one
Listed for 2k where?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
provide adequate info bro or you contact support
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:

Yes, on three occasions. One was later listed by another seller on SH. At some point I began to share the same sentiment as you. I guess the person(seller) also tried submitting to SH but haven discovered the name had been submitted to the marketplace decided to register it. My guess could be wrong though.
Count your loss and Move on bro.. it happens. One of the cons of submitting unregistered names.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:

I had similar experience, but mine was a bit different because i got the name from ED. The name was even still pending on SH platform when i noticed it had been registered by another person. In my case i believe the person also picked the name on ED and decided to register it.
So i guess in your case it could be possible that while it was still pending Someone thought of the name and registered it.
And Again are you sure you submitted it under "unregistered domain"
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2021
ShelpOwned

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:

I submitted stack/hippo , cart/dove , small/rush, lex/alo , script/dove e.t.c all were rejected but months later they are approved on SH for other people.

Another thing is domainers think alike..

But I'm still suspicious...

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Constantinopo:

I had similar experience, but mine was a bit different because i got the name from ED. The name was even still pending on SH platform when i noticed it had been registered by another person. In my case i believe the person also picked the name on ED and decided to register it.
So i guess in your case it could be possible that while it was still pending Someone thought of the name and registered it.
And Again are you sure you submitted it under "unregistered domain"
It was submitted under 'unregistered' and available as at the time of submission. The thing just shock me. BraveBid is the domain name
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

I submitted stack/hippo , cart/dove , small/rush, lex/alo , script/dove e.t.c all were rejected but months later they are approved on SH for other people.

A Squadhelp registered domain I sold earlier this year had 3 previous rejects!
I wonder how the creatives who submitted the domain previously would feel after finding out...

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

Sincerely, I wish other top market places like brand bucket can up their game and break SH's monopoly of unregistered names. I read somewhere that SH may reject some names due to oversaturation or abundance of similar names at the time. A better option will be to appeal those names or resubmit after 60 days, if you can't register yourself.

I'm begining to doubt their integrity though.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Apus:

Sincerely, I wish other top market places like brand bucket can up their game and break SH's monopoly of unregistered names. I read somewhere that SH may reject some names due to oversaturation or abundance of similar names at the time. A better option will be to appeal those names or resubmit after 60 days, if you can't register yourself.

I'm begining to doubt their integrity though.

I haven't sold any name on brandbucket and most of my names ( 6 ) there barely get views. I think BB favors popular domainers with huge portfolios.

So alter and sh are my only hope.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergusen:

A Squadhelp registered domain I sold earlier this year had 3 previous rejects!
I wonder how the creatives who submitted the domain previously would feel after finding out...

cheesy cheesy. They'll feel bad..

At least it sold and you got paid ...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

I haven't sold any name on brandbucket and most of my names ( 6 ) there barely get views. I think BB favors popular domainers with huge portfolios.

Lols! You have a point. Which is why we got no choice with regards to SH.

Brandbucket is very lazy. Imagine it takes up to 30 days to review just one name plus Low exposure and domain retargeting.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
SH

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
It was submitted under 'unregistered' and available as at the time of submission. The thing just shock me. Brave/Bid is the domain name

Brave is a strong keyword. Bid is also a good keyword. Then the name itself is an alliteration..

Beware of SAV dot com there's someone or SAV themselves register names and put a price of $280 on them.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Apus:

Lols! You have a point. Which is why we got no choice with regards to SH.

Brandbucket is very lazy. Imagine it takes up to 30 days to review just one name plus Low exposure and domain retargeting.

BB is good when a person wants to liquidate names I use to have 9 names but I let the names expire. I tried to liquidate them during 1 month grace after they had expired but I realized I couldn't transfer the names to BB..

But on SH I have 121 premium names and own 35.. on alter I own 18 all of them are SH and BB rejects..

When I noticed some of my rejected unregistered names on SH were getting approved for others I resubmitted like 5 names that were rejected that I own and 3 were approved.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
codemaniacs:

I think so too
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
SH Owned. Happy New week fellas

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by viktor88: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
If the names were from ED then it's normal

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
viktor88:

If the names were from ED then it's normal
Not from there

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.