Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (193586 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
Not from there

Probably on your side you feel it's not from ED. Have you checked if it once dropped? Drop the name let's see.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by viktor88: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
Not from there
Okay
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sh own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xoftt(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys please which marketplace does cheap domains (from about $300 to about $1000) sell faster? SH or Afternic
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2021
SH

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
SH Owned

10 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mac04: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Constantinopo:
SH Owned

Nice name

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
mac04:

Nice name

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 4:00am On Sep 16, 2021
S.H own

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Showned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Constantinopo: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2021
SH Owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
xoftt:
Hi guys please which marketplace does cheap domains (from about $300 to about $1000) sell faster? SH or Afternic
Afternic in my opinion
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by spirul77: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Been having problem navigating sh, I opened this account today and I tried clicking the dashboard market place but it keeps showing me this. Is this normal and how should I go about this please? Do I have to wait first or sh doesnt allow name submissions anymore?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sunlandedu(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Sunland immigration is the best IELTS Institute that provides the best Education Ever and their way of teaching is the best so I suggest you visit their website. https://sunlandedu.com/best-pte-coaching-centre-in-chandigarh-mohali/ Or you can contact this number for any query +91-9814610782, 9501443322

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xoftt(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Afternic in my opinion
Thanks boss
I've sent you a mail
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
xoftt:

Thanks boss
I've sent you a mail
okay I will check it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Good morning, folks. Please what's the minimum payout for SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
Been having problem navigating sh, I opened this account today and I tried clicking the dashboard market place but it keeps showing me this. Is this normal and how should I go about this please? Do I have to wait first or sh doesnt allow name submissions anymore?
You can't have multiple accounts on SH. Unless you use VPN, I guess. I created a new account and that is the same issue I am facing. So go back to your original account.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Prodigy777:
Good morning, folks. Please what's the minimum payout for SH?
$25
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Some mine, some SH owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Both creative owned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by spirul77: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2021
ClixMaster:
You can't have multiple accounts on SH. Unless you use VPN, I guess. I created a new account and that is the same issue I am facing. So go back to your original account.
thanks man, I checked the old account and it's same thing, anytime I click on the market place dashboards it says request can't be completed.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SaintBeehot(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Some mine, some SH owned
boss Can I send a pm
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by spirul77: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
fergusen:

A Squadhelp registered domain I sold earlier this year had 3 previous rejects!
I wonder how the creatives who submitted the domain previously would feel after finding out...
boss, my sh marketplace dashboard is not opening, anytime I click it it shows me "squadhelp. com can't handle this request now" they are two accounts, the first account was opened around 2019 but it has been inactive, I thought maybe because it's because of the inactivity, I opened another sh account with another mail and I tried clicking on the dashboard and it's same, what could be wrong baba? Is it that I have to be active to some extent before I can use the market place dashboard or I must complete my payout options first? I am really confused about this sir and would be glad if you can help me out or do I need to upload my photo first or I need a VPN to access it?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
thanks man, I checked the old account and it's same thing, anytime I click on the market place dashboards it says request can't be completed.
Clear your cache and try again. Unless you have been blocked
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
boss, my sh marketplace dashboard is not opening, anytime I click it it shows me "squadhelp. com can't handle this request now" they are two accounts, the first account was opened around 2019 but it has been inactive, I thought maybe because it's because of the inactivity, I opened another sh account with another mail and I tried clicking on the dashboard and it's same, what could be wrong baba? Is it that I have to be active to some extent before I can use the market place dashboard or I must complete my payout options first? I am really confused about this sir and would be glad if you can help me out or do I need to upload my photo first or I need a VPN to access it?
Mail them.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
spirul77:
Clear your cookies and cache on your device.
If it doesn't work after doing that, use another phone/device.
If you use another device and it still doesn't work, contact Squadhelp.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Happy new week. smiley

May this week be filled with massive sales, good news, and happiness.

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ennymob22: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Apus:
SH Owned.
Approved less than 8 hrs.
Hi, can I get ur contact pls, wanna ask questions
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ennymob22: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2021
CornOak:
Happy new week. smiley

May this week be filled with massive sales, good news, and happiness.
Pls I need ur assistance concerning domain, can I get ur contact or I should drop mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (142) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.