Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183557 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jovico567: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2022
House please i need your help two of my domain names were approved by brandbucket but they asked me to point to ns1.brandbucket.com and ns2.brandbucket.com for verification and I don't know how to do it please could someone help me out and show me how to go about it,God bless you.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Jovico567:
House please i need your help two of my domain names were approved by brandbucket but they asked me to point to ns1.brandbucket.com and ns2.brandbucket.com for verification and I don't know how to do it please could someone help me out and show me how to go about it,God bless you.
Where did you buy the names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Is SH still accepting names? Because it seems like no matter how good the name is, it will be rejected. What's your experience like and what do you think is happening?

They are still accepting , considering the total names there now is like 130k.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2022
First sale of the year.

Venue : Squadhelp
Purchased : Hand reg
Sale Price : $1,999
Net : $1,399
Hold time : 1 year , 6 months and 23 days

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Replacement.
[quote author=donsheva post=109382798]

1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2022
donsheva:

They are still accepting , considering the total names there now is like 130k.
I noticed they also tweaked their new arrivals in a day you can never know new arrivals. Maybe trying to curb herd mentality.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Is SH still accepting names? Because it seems like no matter how good the name is, it will be rejected. What's your experience like and what do you think is happening?

My thoughts exactly too. They've really slowed down on accepting SH registered names. Like 10 my of last approvals are creative owned maybe they are trying to slow down investment on their part tho they are still approving creative owned.

I'm thinking we should have a WhatsApp group solely for Brandables. what did you guys think?

We can set like a minimum of 40 brandables domains on brandable marketplace (BB, SH, BP and Alter) as requirements for joining the group.

Suggestions?

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Very in support of this initiative!
Can you create the group and give us link to it?

Thanks.
Heryormilekan:

My thoughts exactly too. They've really slowed down on accepting SH registered names. Like 10 my of last approvals are creative owned maybe they are trying to slow down investment on their part tho they are still approving creative owned.

I'm thinking we should have a WhatsApp group solely for Brandables. what did you guys think?

We can set like a minimum of 40 brandables domains on brandable marketplace (BB, SH, BP and Alter) as requirements for joining the group.

Suggestions?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
donsheva:
First sale of the year.

Congrats boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jovico567: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Where did you buy the names?

i didn't buy it i created it myself and wanted to sell it on brandbucket platform, 2 of them were appraised but verification of ownership before they publish it for sale is what i need a guide.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jovico567:

i didn't buy it i created it myself and wanted to sell it on brandbucket platform, 2 of them were appraised but verification of ownership before they publish it for sale is what i need a guide.
You have to buy it then. After buying you can then do verification of ownership.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2022
Good morning folks,

So, I've had the time to create the group this morning. The discussion in the group will be solely on Brandables happenings, Recent sales and Also a wholesales Marketplace (Domainer to Domainer)

Kindly send your phone number and forum name to dopedammy10@gmail.com for verifications before being added to the group. This is necessary so we will not end up adding every tom and harry to the group. Thanks

Regards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Heryormilekan:
Good morning folks,

So, I've had the time to create the group this morning. The discussion in the group will be solely on Brandables happenings, Recent sales and Also a wholesales Marketplace (Domainer to Domainer)

Here is the link https:///KpFDEjPEm9T5RamcLZDlKz for anyone that have interest

Regards

The link is not working though, but what I think you should is create an email where we can drop numbers and forum name for verification before adding to the group to avoid unnecessary stuffs.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2022
meetme01:

The link is not working though, but what I think you should is create an email where we can drop numbers and forum name for verification before adding to the group to avoid unnecessary stuffs.

Okay. Let me do that.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jovico567:

BB don't register names for people. When you submit names and is accepted by them.

You register it yourself and point it to their name server for verification.

When you are OK with the price stated

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jovico567:

1. where did you register the name?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SirBen90: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
donsheva:
First sale of the year.

Congratulations!

Nice name. I remember a previous sale of HypeFlame.

I guess Hype is a good keyword.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
SirBen90:

Congratulations!

Nice name. I remember a previous sale of HypeFlame.

I guess Hype is a good keyword.

it was surprising to me when I got the mail , I wasn’t expecting it at all as compared to some of my “better names”, I think I registered this with about 8 other hype names then when I got that sale.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
BrandBucket

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Logo came today. I like it

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Martartins(m): 2:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Finally finished at the 124th page.... Only one name approved after more than 150 sent.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Martartins:
Finally finished at the 124th page.... Only one name approved after more than 150 sent.
Recently approval rate has been slow. Keep striving hopefully things we improve soon.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chyzoo4u(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Guys, please who can explain the meaning of the fire � icon on my domain? (Image attached)

I had it on two my premium domains last night, but it's just on one this morning.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
It means the name is currently in the Top 10% of the marketplace.
chyzoo4u:
Guys, please who can explain the meaning of the fire � icon on my domain? (Image attached)

I had it on two my premium domains last night, but it's just on one this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chyzoo4u(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
donsheva:
It means the name is currently in the Top 10% of the marketplace.

Okay, thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by he23: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Pls am interested in getting the ebook
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kingsolar: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
I think squahelp has being very unfair to me,
AutoHydra.com
Uniquepay.com
I submitted these two domain names at their market place and they were rejected, only for me to check back, they are being registered. This is like the third names stolen already, first was CartASAP.com now these two
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by plagiarism1: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kingsolar:
AutoHydra.com
Uniquepay.com
I submitted these two domain names at their market place and they were rejected, only for me to check back, they are being registered. This is like the third names stolen already, first was CartASAP.com now these two
Lol.
Squadhelp Don do am for you too.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 4:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingsolar:
AutoHydra (dot) com
Uniquepay (dot)com
I submitted these two domain names at their market place and they were rejected, only for me to check back, they are being registered. This is like the third names stolen already, first was CartASAP (dot) com now these two

1. Always do your due diligence before you accuse a marketplace or registrar of theft. Both domains you attached have long been registered, with the former taken in more than 3 extensions. Now tell me, who stole "your" domain again?

2. Your claims depict that you either have just started the brandable domain game or you simply do not make adequate research on the names you submit or intend to registrar. Kindly improve on this area ASAP.

3. If you think the names were so good, why didn't you register them in the first place? Even if SH stole those names, then you have yourself to blame, not them.

4. What made you feel you are the only one thinking about those names? We have thousands of domainers, brainstorming and forming new names every minute. It's just normal for some of your watchlisted names to be registered by the faster fingers. Don't get it twisted, you are not alone.

5. Tone down on your theft claim. If these guys decide they've had enough and want to make you a scapegoat, you may regret your actions.

6. Expland your knowledge base on brandables. Use ED, Namepros, Namebio, Twitter, NL, and other host of resources to research quality names.

7. Set aside funds to acquire the names that meet your benchmark instead of submitting them to SH.

8. I wish you all the best.

cc Plagiarism1

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Kingsolar:
AutoHydra.com
Uniquepay.com

So you mean UniquePay was available for registration and you didn't register it?

Sorry baba but you need flogging cos that was a multi-million naira name grin grin
Please sir, Next time you discover such gem and don't have money to register just DM me. We split the money 60-40. I take 60 cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2022
CornOak:

1. Always do your due diligence before you accuse a marketplace or registrar of theft. Both domains you attached have long been registered, with the former taken in more than 3 extensions. Now tell me, who stole "your" domain again?

2. Your claims depict that you either have just started the brandable domain game or you simply do not make adequate research on the names you submit or intend to registrar. Kindly improve on this area ASAP.

3. If you think the names were so good, why didn't you register them in the first place? Even if SH stole those names, then you have yourself to blame, not them.

4. What made you feel you are the only one thinking about those names? We have thousands of domainers, brainstorming and forming new names every minute. It's just normal for some of your watchlisted names to be registered by the faster fingers. Don't get it twisted, you are not alone.

5. Tone down on your theft claim. If these guys decide they've had enough and want to make you a scapegoat, you may regret your actions.

6. Expland your knowledge base on brandables. Use ED, Namepros, Namebio, Twitter, NL, and other host of resources to research quality names.

7. Set aside funds to acquire the names that meet your benchmark instead of submitting them to SH.

8. I wish you all the best.

cc Plagiarism1

You are so on point.
If truly, he was able to submit those names to SH, it means they were dropped at some point or newly registered.
My painment is why he didn't register it.
SH reserves the right to reject or accept any name for reasons best known to them. If they reject it, take it to Brandbucket, just make ensure that name ticks every box of what makes a brandable name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.