Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183699 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingsolar:
Got a tier two name on nameworth, advisable I register it ?

no.

submit for review in SH or BB first before registering any name unless the name falls into your own idea of a brandable or geo name.

SH have rejected tier-2 names have submitted to them..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2022
I got this name approved but the problem is I have registered it before they approved it.

Now I accepted their commission rate. I'm just waiting to see what happens

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2022
James39:
I got this name approved but the problem is I have registered it before they approved it.

Now I accepted their commission rate. I'm just waiting to see what happens

Go to SH and click approve after you click approve then a pop-up form or modal form will appear and you'll have to enter descriptions and category of the domain name.

If after you click accept commission and did not see any modal form then you're not done.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
codemaniacs:

Go to SH and click approve after you click approve then a pop-up form or modal form will appear and you'll have to enter descriptions and category of the domain name.

If after you click accept commission and did not see any modal form then you're not done.

I have done that, and even inform them that I registered the name due to delay in approval.

They ask for screenshot of the name in my account.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
James39:

I have done that, and even inform them that I registered the name due to delay in approval.

They ask for screenshot of the name in my account.
Did you submit it as a Squadhelp to register or I prefer to register it myself?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
fergusen:

Did you submit it as a Squadhelp to register or I prefer to register it myself?
I click on either Squadhelp register or I register it.

After talking to their rep about everything they said they have to reject it since I submitted it as unregistered name. That I should submit with coin.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2022
BrandBucket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
SH own name

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 2:23am On Mar 22, 2022
DancingCastle

PeerCastle

PowerShyft

CreditShyft

Nutrios

ALL SH OWNED

14 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Creative Owned

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
eaddyboy:
Creative Owned
I love this

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2022
tranxo:

I love this
Thanks Boss
We pray for sales wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Avast(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Creative own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by viklegend(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
========================================

AMVIK Exchange here

=========================================

- WE ARE BUYING FUNDS DAILY -

� PAYPAL FUNDS (LEGIT GNS $FNF FROM BALANCE)

� FIVERR WITHDRAWALS (HIGHER RATE, INSTANT PAYMENT)

ESCROW ACCEPTED HERE

============≠============≠=======

CONTACT US TODAY:
=================================

Trade with ease using our
WhatsApp below....

� Trade with us

Don't lose your hard earned money
Fast & Rate is good.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
donsheva:
First sale of the year.

Venue : Squadhelp
Purchased : Hand reg
Sale Price : $1,999
Net : $1,399
Hold time : 1 year , 6 months and 23 days

Buyer revealed.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cool one. I love it when names we sell are being put into good use.
Congratulations again.
donsheva:

Buyer revealed.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Lanretoheeb(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
you can bring in your dollar in exchange for naira with a high rate
I buy any amount of PayPal/Payoneer/Skrill funds, fast payment guaranteed

My rates are great.

Kindly Call/Whatsapp 08067072627, let’s do business. cool

Give it a try and you’ll come back for a cooler

Call/Whatsapp 08067072627
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chyzoo4u(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2022
I got my 10th SH reg. name approved.

Thought it good to share here. I've learned a lot here.

Praying for first sell

14 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 2:58pm On May 01, 2022
SH dun choke ohhh
Happy New Month Folks

SH Owned

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Humblemax: 8:41pm On May 01, 2022
Sales alert!!!

Bare//Rogue in king
SH owned
HT: less than a year.
SP: $3,299
Net: $824

Thanks to GOD and to everyone contributing to this thread.

Thanks to McCain for creating this thread.

More sales to us.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Humblemax:
Sales alert!!!

Bare//Rogue in king
SH owned

More sales to us.

Congratulations. More sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Humblemax: 9:23pm On May 01, 2022
meetme01:

Congratulations. More sales.

Thanks man.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:37pm On May 01, 2022
Congrats.
Humblemax:
Sales alert!!!

Bare//Rogue in king
SH owned

More sales to us.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 9:43am On May 02, 2022
Humblemax:
Sales alert!!!

Bare//Rogue in king
SH owned

More sales to us.
Congratulations
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Humblemax: 10:42am On May 04, 2022
HolySpiritFire:
Congrats.
Thanks bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Humblemax: 10:43am On May 04, 2022
eaddyboy:

Congratulations
Thanks man
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:53am On May 16, 2022
Creative Owned. Inspired by the sale above.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Humblemax: 9:54pm On May 16, 2022
donsheva:
Creative Owned. Inspired by the sale above.
Nice one bro.
The name was also inspired by a sale.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by viklegend(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2022
Buying Paypal funds at sweet rates. Fiverr withdrawals and withdrawals from freelance sites can come at good rates

I also buy Africard funds at sweet rates....

Checkout services will be a bonus

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:34am On May 19, 2022
Tweeva

Purelancer

KonnectKey

HiringSwift

SH owned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2022
meetme01:
Tweeva//com
Purelancer//com
KonnectKey//com
HiringSwift//com

SH owned
These are nice bro.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Creative Owned

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.