Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183715 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
SH Owned.

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenscientist: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jerry59:
Yeah

Where will i see the name I listed for review?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by symbuul: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
SH owned.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
SH Owned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Creative own

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2022
SH Owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2022
SH owned.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sadiqcholel: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hello, Good Day to you all.

Please, does SH accept sending payment to grey//co , since there is Wire Transfer ?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Creative own

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 5:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Squadhelp

Shout to boss @RealMccain

Everybody let's keep grinding
Payday is coming

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Creative owned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
SH Owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Sq:uadHelp says you can no longer submit unregistered names for SH to buy and own unless they have a contest love... when did this start
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2022
codemaniacs:
Sq:uadHelp says you can no longer submit names as unregistered names unless they have a contest love... when did this start

I just submitted few now..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2022
meetme01:

I just submitted few now..

did you submit with coins or SH owned

let me edit my post to say SH owned
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
codemaniacs:

did you submit with coins or SH owned

let me edit my post to say SH owned

SH owned/Unregistered

No coin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2022
meetme01:

SH owned/Unregistered

No coin

when I tried to submit it was giving error notice. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
That's there new submission policy. But funny enough, some accounts can still submit names the old way, though support told me that the policy is for all accounts.
codemaniacs:

when I tried to submit it was giving error notice. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Glistinin:
That's there new submission policy. But funny enough, some accounts can still submit names the old way, though support told me that the policy is for all accounts.

I thought they were targeting me...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
This is a hard policy though because, many people won't be able to submit unregistered domains anymore esp those that don't participate in contests (even to get likes in contests is not easy).

I think this is their way of phasing out acceptance of unregistered domains gradually.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Glistinin:
This is a hard policy though because, many people won't be able to submit unregistered domains anymore esp those that don't participate in contests (even to get likes in contests is not easy).

I think this is their way of phasing out acceptance of unregistered domains gradually.

I just checked again after they rejected some domains... I was able to submit unregistered domain names without contest loves... I don't know what they are doing.. maybe they haven't made up their minds or people are complaining..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SirBen90: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2022
codemaniacs:

I just checked again after they rejected some domains... I was able to submit unregistered domain names without contest loves... I don't know what they are doing.. maybe they haven't made up their minds or people are complaining..

The new interface for submitting names is a bit strange & unfamiliar. Can you share a screenshot showing how you submitted unregistered name?

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
SirBen90:

The new interface for submitting names is a bit strange & unfamiliar. Can you share a screenshot showing how you submitted unregistered name?

Thanks

Go to "premium listings"
Then click on "add domains"
You'll see a drop down box.
Click "add unregistered domains ( premium).

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SirBen90: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
codemaniacs:

Go to "premium listings"
Then click on "add domains"
You'll see a drop down box.
Click "add unregistered domains ( premium).

Got it.

Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by belovez(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have this domain name --- ExpoVert / com.

what's your take on it Leader, I have the domain listed on Dan since the beginning of this year but no sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pls, my people how do you make payment dynadot, buy coin on sh and BB with the rejection of naira credit card � pls
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sell your Wise, USDT, UBA Africard ($) funds, and other digital currencies to us at juicy rates and fast payment.

~ Wise funds exchange and fast payment
~ USD, GBP and EUR bank accounts to receive funds from verified marketplaces
~ Wise account set up guide
~ Wise $20 initial deposit for account verification
~ Wise Business account and virtual dollar card for unlimited payment

Learn More
https://www.nairaland.com/7386761/transferwise-funds-exchange-instant-payment

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Held for about two years before it was finally approved today by SH for premium listing

Creative Owned

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Held for about one year now before it was finally accepted at SH

Happy New Year Guys

Creative Owned

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Zidoh(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2023
eaddyboy:
Held for about one year now before it was finally accepted at SH

Happy New Year Guys

Creative Owned
Goodluck to you
Keep us updated on your sale

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zidoh:
Goodluck to you
Keep us updated on your sale
Thank you
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Creative Owned.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.