Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182610 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by WebWriter: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2022
fergusen:

*Premium domains*

This is what they're saying under the premium domain listing.

"You must be the registered owner of any domains submitted in this section."

And I have not registered any of the names
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
WebWriter:

This is what they're saying under the premium domain listing.

"You must be the registered owner of any domains submitted in this section."

And I have not registered any of the names

Premium listings , then my domains and after that I think the page below show up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
donsheva:

Premium listings , then my domains and after that I think the page below show up

I am a newbie on brandable,can I list a name on squad help and brand bucket together. My second question is can I list an already registered name without coins on Squadhelp premium listing, they are asking for coin which cost $1 each.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by plagiarism1: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
I woke up to a brand sales report on squadhelp on my portfolio today grin

13 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Congratulations, bro.

Mine is on the way!

Those saying that sales don't happen again should note that it still does but, it's just not your time now.
plagiarism1:
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello,

You can't list at Squadhelp and brandBucket at the same time. if your name was approved at both Marketplaces, you would have to make a choice and point the nameservers to the one you prefer.

Yes, you can submit names without coins on Squadhelp. 35% commission as against 30% for names submitted with coins and longer waiting time for approval. i think that's the major difference.

Advice: Go on Squadhelp & Brandbucket then read all their Frequently Asked Questions. (FAQs)

HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am a newbie on brandable,can I list a name on squad help and brand bucket together. My second question is can I list an already registered name without coins on Squadhelp premium listing, they are asking for coin which cost $1 each.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
one of the best things about being a domainer. you just wake up one day and see a sale notification. very good feeling. Congrats in advance.
plagiarism1:

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mygistheaven: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
More wins bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
plagiarism1:

Do report after the transaction is closed. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by plagiarism1: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Do report after the transaction is closed. Congratulations.
Nexapolis. King
Purchase price $1899 (Sh registered )
Net profit: $474.8
Sold on June 03,2022 (almost 2 years)

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
plagiarism1:

Nexapolis. King
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heryormilekan(m): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2022
plagiarism1:

Nexapolis. King

Congratulations again. More sales to us all

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Creative owned

12 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2022
donsheva:
Creative owned
. Good day boss, please I withdraw from Payoneer to my naija account since on 2nd of June up till now I haven't received alert.. have you experienced this before?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Sadiq3051:
. Good day boss, please I withdraw from Payoneer to my naija account since on 2nd of June up till now I haven't received alert.. have you experienced this before?

Not at all. I haven’t withdraw from Payoneer to naira account before. But Payoneer to dom account is about 2 to 3 days , you should contact your bank , the delay is most likely from them.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
donsheva:

Not at all. I haven’t withdraw from Payoneer to naira account before. But Payoneer to dom account is about 2 to 3 days , you should contact your bank , the delay is most likely from them.
thanks will get across to them..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
donsheva:
Creative owned
Nice name going with the trend wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sadiq3051:
thanks will get across to them..
Hope it's not Zenith Bank
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

It's Access Bank oo.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Omo na Access Bank hope I'm safe oo
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by DesmondG: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Do you have one thousand five hundred naira? if your answer is yes. then I can tell you that with that one thousand five hundred naira, you can learn four high income digital Skills with it, and also stand a chance to raise up to seven hundred thousand naira within two months.

your question now is how? how? how, is it achievable? yes is achievable through a new system in town called Course City Nigeria. course City Nigeria is a multi Level affiliate marketing system, designed to impact it's members with quality knowledge on e-commerce, video editing, web design and affliate marketing course.

the system also allows its members to buy the courses and learn, then sell then courses and earn. the system matches you automatically with sellers in the system when you click buy, and matches you automatically with buyers in the system when you click sell . in course city Nigeria, the courses are structured in levels. level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4.

this structures makes it possible for members to generate funds from those courses by buying and selling it level by level.

all you need to start and finish is just a total of one thousand five hundred naira. you register and pay one thousand naira for your license number, and then fund your wallet with five hundred naira. then you can now start your journey of financial freedom from level1.

level 1. in level 1, once you have received your license number and funded your wallet with the sum of five hundred naira, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 1 course which is the e-commerce course with the five hundred naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 1 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with two different level 1 buyers, deducting their five hundred Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of one thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 2.

level 2. in level 2, once you have received the total of one thousand naira from selling your level one course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 2 course which is the video editing course, with the one thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 2 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with five different level 2 buyers, deducting their one thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of five thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 3.

level 3. in level 3, once you have received the total of five thousand naira from selling your level two course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 3 course which is web design, with four thousand naira out of the five thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of one thousand naira will be sent to your bank account. once you receive the money in your bank account and your wallet is zero, you then click sell immediately to sell your level 3 course. once you click sell, the system will gradually match you with total of 9 different level 3 buyers, deducting their four thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet within 4days. once the money has completed total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, then you move to level 4 which is the final stage.

level 4. in level 4, once you have received the total of thirty six thousand naira from selling your level 3 course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 4 course which is affliate marketing course, with thirty one thousand naira out of the thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of seven hundred thousand Naira, for more information WhatsApp me 08085664413
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2022
SportFave
MyVanta
Movaxy

all SH owned in King

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Another domainer has shown me today. Name was registered just two hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
donsheva:
Another domainer has shown me today. Name was registered just two hours ago.
grin you sef don do people like this before? ��
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chikishpilot: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
hello boss, pls gurus in the house, I submitted a name in squadhelp in standard list though it haven't been approved for long, but whenever I open my portfolio my domain shows verification pending why?
when I press verify, it will start all over again (verification in progress) but next I will login it will show pending again, should I lv it like that? I hope there's no problem? also do I have to take any further steps, cos I only submitted the name hoping for review sad
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
chikishpilot:
hello boss, pls gurus in the house, I submitted a name in squadhelp in standard list though it haven't been approved for long, but whenever I open my portfolio my domain shows verification pending why?
when I press verify, it will start all over again (verification in progress) but next I will login it will show pending again, should I lv it like that? I hope there's no problem? also do I have to take any further steps, cos I only submitted the name hoping for review sad
You submitted it through the wrong door.
Wait, someone will show you the right door.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by chikishpilot: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
fergusen:

You submitted it through the wrong door.
Wait, someone will show you the right door.
waiting patiently
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
Take a look at the image below.
It is self explanatory.
Find it. If you can't, chat their customer care to show you how/where to submit a domain for review.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.