Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183050 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SyncForth: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is this domain DuraYield.com worth renewing?
2yrs+ now,
Currently on SH
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
SH owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
SyncForth:
2yrs+ now,
Currently on SH

Ultimately, only you can decide baba.
The name no bad sha (E sync well).

I've had to relearn domaining and one of the things I've learnt is to treat domains as a prized treasure. Meaning you are willing to hold for so long (but not to d point you're not willing to accept reasonable offers grin). This boils down to how confident you are in that name, your understanding of d market and knowing which names to buy.

I hand-regged HotelAndSuite//king and HotelAndSuites//king but dropped them simply cos SH rejected them 2 years ago; today, they are both developed sites.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenscientist: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Apus:

I've had to relearn domaining and one of the things I've learnt is to treat domains as a prized treasure. Meaning you are willing to hold for so long (but not to d point you're not willing to accept reasonable offers grin). This boils down to how confident you are in that name, your understanding of d market and knowing which names to buy.

I hand-regged HotelAndSuite//king and HotelAndSuites//king but dropped them simply cos SH rejected them 2 years ago; today, they are both developed sites.

Most of our average names will ultimately get sold, Just that as Nigerians, we hardly have the financial strength for renewal.

I have seen people reporting names they register 10/15yrs ago that got sold just recently.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Greenscientist:

Most of our average names will ultimately get sold, Just that as Nigerians, we hardly have the financial strength for renewal.

I have seen people reporting names they register 10/15yrs ago that got sold just recently.

You are very correct.
Renewing domains no be beans considering high dollar rate.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mygistheaven: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Greenscientist:

So true
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SyncForth: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
HotelAndSuites//king shocked
Omo!
Na sharp name boss
Apus:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2023
SyncForth:
HotelAndSuites//king shocked
Omo!
Na sharp name boss

E pain me too o boss!
And that is one of several names I've dropped or failed to register that has been developed.

With the wealth of information about domains on Nairaland, anyone can be the next Mike Mann but like GreenScientist noted, money is the key factor. I look at some of Mike's domains selling for five figures and wonder if I ever owned of anyone of those, fear no go allow me slap even high 4 figures on it cos all i'd thinking of is quick turnover and cost of renewals.

We'll get there someday grin

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2023
SyncForth:
2yrs+ now,
Currently on SH

Like @apus said , only you can determine what is worth renewing or not.

You can however renew and put the names on the wholesale marketplace , list for 89 or 79 for a month and then reduce the price by 10 or more every month. I have sold a lot of names this year doing that. It may eventually sell for like 20 or 30 but you can use that money to renew 2 or 3 other names.

Cash flow is king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2023
I submitted my first 3 unregistered domains few days ago, still pending review but I don't seem to understand why one of them is priced and one has a different date to the date I submitted it... Does it mean someone already submitted the names

Pls I need clarification on this Sirs

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TaiwoKing: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Holluwahgbenga:
I submitted my first 3 unregistered domains few days ago, still pending review but I don't seem to understand why one of them is priced and one has a different date to the date I submitted it... Does it mean someone already submitted the names

Pls I need clarification on this Sirs
If approved, SH would tag a price. Dont worry about it.
You dont know if the name would be approved
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
SH Owned

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kodred(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Squadhelp seems to love this ‘Strive’ keyword.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Telegram234(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Space booked grin
How do I learn?
I am just a newbie grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Oga Dem pls, does this above average means a higher chance of getting approved, and is there any other way to submit more unregistered domains with points cos I get about 1k points rather than submitting only three

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Holluwahgbenga:
Oga Dem pls, does this above average means a higher chance of getting approved, and is there any other way to submit more unregistered domains with points cos I get about 1k points rather than submitting only three

No. That remark only shows how well you've been able to describe/classify the name you're submitting.
Even a below average remark would still be accepted if it ticks other metrics/standard of SH marketplace.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Holluwahgbenga:
It has zero impact on the review.

If you want to submit more unregistered domain which you will be the one to register, you need coins.

Squadhelp has limit for unregistered submission which they are to register for you. You just have to wait for space to 'open' again.

As per points, I get 900k+ grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by egbeocha(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chaaaii,,,,,,, hw I wan start guys sad angry??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
fergusen:

It has zero impact on the review.

If you want to submit more unregistered domain which you will be the one to register, you need coins.

Squadhelp has limit for unregistered submission which they are to register for you. You just have to wait for space to 'open' again.

As per points, I get 900k+ grin

Toor
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mygistheaven: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Modified
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ANTAX99: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Does SH still accept Suggested names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2023
mygistheaven:
Fortzia
Alignmedy
AlignSwift
Galovia....all in King and Squadhelp owned... better tomorrow to all of us

This is not the best way to report your names. Check the way we have been doing it. Immediately a prospective buyer checks on Google and redirects here, that's a big loss. The buyer would look for a similar name.

Also, they are MO (Make Offer) change it to BIN. Just click on MO, it will automatically change to BIN
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2023
mygistheaven:
all in King and Squadhelp owned... better tomorrow to all of us

Edit your post and remove the names. At worst post only the logo with the like others have been doing..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mygistheaven: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
meetme01:

This is not the best way to report your names. Check the way we have been doing it. Immediately a prospective buyer checks on Google and redirects here, that's a big loss. The buyer would look for a similar name.

Also, they are MO (Make Offer) change it to BIN. Just click on MO, it will automatically change to BIN
thanks a lot for the corrections. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Telegram234(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Just curious.
Have anyone who has used the squadhelp Ai generator to generate names got rejected?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Telegram234:
Just curious.
Have anyone who has used the squadhelp Ai generator to generate names got rejected?

Please how do u use Ai to generate names on Squadhelp. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Telegram234(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamescool2:

Please how do u use Ai to generate names on Squadhelp. Thanks
https://www.squadhelp.com/business-name-generator

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Telegram234(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Jamescool2:

Thanks a lot
Boss how far did u go about it?
Was your names accepted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.