Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183407 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenscientist: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
ZaRed:

Really? Maybe they have stopped asking for payment. I paid $10 in 2021 before I was given access.

Though I can't access tier A probably due to my poor performance.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Though I can't access tier A probably due to my poor performance.

Yes. Tier A is based on your percentile rank.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ANTAX99: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
ZaRed:

Yes. Tier A is based on your percentile rank.

What's your progress on SH contests?

How many have you won and how often?

Are you a Tier A?

Abeg, I need some assistance winning contests there, the competition is very stiff.

Imagine 2000+ names of which only one will be the winning entry.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
ANTAX99:

What's your progress on SH contests?

How many have you won and how often?

Are you a Tier A?

Abeg, I need some assistance winning contests there, the competition is very stiff.

Imagine 2000+ names of which only one will be the winning entry.

Not much progress with SH contests o. Only about 2-3 SH awarded contests(shared prizes with others, not exclusive wins). I've abandoned them for long to focus on other things.

There are Nigerians like Ajenipa making a killing on there, I don't know if they're on this thread to help with tips and insights. It just didn't work out the way I wanted, but the experience helped me to 7 wins on Brand/new/name. That was the take home.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
ZaRed:

Really? Maybe they have stopped asking for payment. I paid $10 in 2021 before I was granted access.

You're right. I had to pay $10 before I could participate. Thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Jamescool2:

You're right. I had to pay $10 before I could participate. Thanks boss

Welcome baba. Good luck!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ANTAX99: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
ZaRed:

Not much progress with SH contests o. Only about 2-3 SH awarded contests(shared prizes with others, not exclusive wins). I've abandoned them for long to focus on other things.

There are Nigerians like Ajenipa making a killing on there, I don't know if they're on this thread to help with tips and insights. It just didn't work out the way I wanted, but the experience helped me to 7 wins on Brand/new/name. That was the take home.

Many thanks.

You are a great guy.

Yes, there are some Naija guys killing it on SH contests Krempt, Stiles, and Ajenipa as you rightly mentioned.

I have only won two exclusive contests there and the experience feels goods, especially knowing how stiff the competition is.

We keep pushing bro.

more wins.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
ANTAX99:

I have only won two exclusive contests there and the experience feels goods, especially knowing how stiff the competition is.

We keep pushing bro.

more wins.

Good to know you had some wins. I got tired when they stole between 8-10 of my names without compensation. After reporting they'll tell me they can't confirm it was registered by the contest holder, even those that were registered same day, 2days and 4days from submission. Names that were never submitted to contests before I did.

One of the names Luzri(.)com was even brought back to their premium domains market after the CH stole it from a contest and registered it on Namesilo(same registrar SH uses, but wasn't placed on SH market until many weeks later). I suspected their staff on that one.

When it seemed my efforts were going down the drain, I stopped participating in their contests and moved on to other things. These days I only go there to list or sumbit names.

My contest participations are now limited to Brand/new/name(fewer contests, but more reliable for me).

Since you have won two, you can win more.

Good luck bro.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by owolabi5: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2023
ZaRed:

Good to know you had some wins. I got tired when they stole between 8-10 of my names without compensation. After reporting they'll tell me they can't confirm it was registered by the contest holder, even those that were registered same day, 2days and 4days from submission. Names that were never submitted to contests before I did.

One of the names Luzri(.)com was even brought back to their premium domains market after the CH stole it from a contest and registered it on Namesilo(same registrar SH uses, but wasn't placed on SH market until many weeks later). I suspected their staff on that one.

When it seemed my efforts were going down the drain, I stopped participating in their contests and moved on to other things. These days I only go there to list or sumbit names.

My contest participations are now limited to Brand/new/name(fewer contests, but more reliable for me).

Good luck bro.

This is the same reason I stopped submitting names to the contest.

The theft was glaring.

Some went on to register and build website with names without compensation Bridgap . Com was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
To guru in the house, is it proper for someone to outbound squadhelp registered free brand new name?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by MrPADDY(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
KOLLEE:
To guru in the house, is it proper for someone to outbound squadhelp registered free brand new name?

There are many outlets to promote domains listed on SquadHelp. Social media, Quora, online forums, and more. It’s those who figure out new ways to promote who win! - SquadHelp

https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/3412129-how-to-increase-the-visibility-and-sell-through-rate-of-your-marketplace-domains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KOLLEE(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrPADDY:

There are many outlets to promote domains listed on SquadHelp. Social media, Quora, online forums, and more. It’s those who figure out new ways to promote who win! - SquadHelp

https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/3412129-how-to-increase-the-visibility-and-sell-through-rate-of-your-marketplace-domains
Thanks but it's owned by SH, it was a new suggested name by me that was approved for listing not that I listed domain name there
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
ZaRed:

Good luck bro.

You mean you submit unregistered names for contest?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ZaRed: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Jamescool2:

You mean you submit unregistered names for contest?

Yes
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2023
SH owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Over the last few days , one buyer bought like 15 of my names from the wholesale marketplace. I just submitted 26 new names for review. I will share the approved ones.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
donsheva:
Over the last few days , one buyer bought like 15 of my names from the wholesale marketplace. I just submitted 26 new names for review. I will share the approved ones.
Seller registered or SH registered?
I see 26 pending review, that must be seller registered?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ANTAX99: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
donsheva:

How do you price the bro?

If they are SH registered, how much is you cut per sale?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
ANTAX99:

How do you price the bro?

If they are SH registered, how much is you cut per sale?

I am surprised at what sells, I have sold SH names for as high as $49 but my sweet spot is $19 ( I get like $18 after squadhelp takes their cut. I have sold for as low as $9 too.

For creative owned domains, It depends on a lot of factors like how many similar names I have in my portfolio , but sometimes 3 months to expiry , I will have decided I won’t renew the name , so I get to play around with the pricing. Also from $9 to about $99

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
fergusen:

Seller registered or SH registered?
I see 26 pending review, that must be seller registered?

All unregistered. Summited 10 for free and coins for the remaining 16.

I will register when approved.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
donsheva:

That's a nice strategy.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
donsheva:

Please any idea if a name listed on wholesale can still be purchased at the normal listed price by an end-user, like is the wholesale marketplace only available to us sellers or both buyers and sellers.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Jaymidas001:

Please any idea if a name listed on wholesale can still be purchased at the normal listed price by an end-user, like is the wholesale marketplace only available to us sellers or both buyers and sellers.
The wholesale marketplace is only available to sellers. End users don't see wholesale prices. And your names listed in the wholesale marketplace can still be purchased at the normal end user price by endusers.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
fergusen:

The wholesale marketplace is only available to sellers. End users don't see wholesale prices. And your names listed in the wholesale marketplace can still be purchased at the normal end user price by endusers.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
2 approved , 2 rejected - 22 pending.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
donsheva:

The accepted ones are they creative own?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mircos: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
MLSDev's proactive approach https://mlsdev.com to embracing emerging technologies sets them apart as an industry leader. By staying ahead of trends and incorporating cutting-edge tools and methodologies, they empower clients to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape with confidence.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ANTAX99: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
donsheva:

Do you use coins to submit?

They keep rejecting my submission, saying they are backed up.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
yes.
James39:

The accepted ones are they creative own?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
yes.
ANTAX99:

Do you use coins to submit?

They keep rejecting my submission, saying they are backed up.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jamescool2: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
donsheva:

SH approved an unregistered name I submitted. I wanted to publish the name but I was told they had issues registering the name. Have you experienced this before

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.