Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182728 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mccainreal: 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
tranxo:

It's like you enjoy going off point.

What was my argument? You said Xerox was meaningless.

I said, no it's not. Simple.

Then I said Kodak was meaningless.

And you went on to say 3 unrelated things in one breath.

1. a brand will give meaning to a meaningless name

2. Kodak the photo company was founded in 1907

3. One Kodak fortress was built in Ukraine in 1935.

How does all these relate to our argument.....that Xerox wasn't meaningless, and that Kodak was meaningless.

From your picture, (it could not resemble anything and cannot be associated with anything else) is very much equal to MEANINGLESS.

Stick to the point. I told you earlier, if you want to give an example of a meaningless brand name, do not use Xerox. Stick to the SPECIFIC points I raised. Say things that are verifiable facts.

OK
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ewizard1: 10:30pm On May 26, 2020
I uploaded 3 names (to be regd by SH) on SH and still pending since 3days. But later submitted a self-regd name on Basic+ and it was approved within a day.

Can I list the name in other market place?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mccainreal: 11:02pm On May 26, 2020
ewizard1:
I uploaded 3 names (to be regd by SH) on SH and still pending since 3days. But later submitted a self-regd name on Basic+ and it was approved within a day.

Can I list the name in other market place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ewizard1: 12:12am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Mccainreal post=89996956][/quote]
Thanks boss, can you please send me the link to that screenshot page? Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 3:56am On May 27, 2020
ewizard1:

Thanks boss, can you please send me the link to that screenshot page? Thanks.

1stly i dont want to incur the wrath of the Bots

Secondly & most importantly, have you checked their help section & FAQ?

In this business, you must read & learn how to explore. click on submission of name for owned domain name, for listing type(there is learn more) it will take you to the screenshot page

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 5:56am On May 27, 2020
Since Options was given either to choose "Expert Reviewers or Squadhelp Internal Reviewers" for Registered names , Unregistered names are pending like never before. I guess many people suscribe to internal reviews team.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
my second squadhelp approval yesterday...smiless

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AroFx: 10:41am On May 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

SH response is usually slow from Friday, sometimes Thursday. Adding this weekend it MIGHT Take more time for that name to go live

Is the name yours or SH owned?

If it's SH owned, check if it has been registered, if it's not, reach out to support tell them its been three days & you don't want to loose the name To someone else.

For SH owned names for newly registered creative's, registering of names & approval of names takes time. It's not automatic. As you approval rate increase, you will qualify for automatic registration & instant listing of your names

I contacted them yesterday night and it came live very early this morning around 3am.

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
After sending a short reminder, they upgraded

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Ohhh that's great congrats

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 1:21pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Congrats brother... The most versatile domainer we have.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:
congrats
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

congratulation my boss
we getting there

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:41pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

you are growing with speed

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

you are growing with speed
You have been a motivation. Sir

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jayboltz(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2020
Good morning house!
My registered domain just got accepted on squadhelp but hasn't gone live yet. However, I can't seem to increase the price. How do I go about this as I ain't comfortable with the initial price.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:04am On May 28, 2020
Jayboltz:

Good morning house!
My registered domain just got accepted on squadhelp but hasn't gone live yet. However, I can't seem to increase the price. How do I go about this as I ain't comfortable with the initial price.
Thanks in anticipation

If you do not see this option, wait until it goes live

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jayboltz(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

If you do not see this option, wait until it goes live
Thanks sir, I'll wait until it goes live then
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
Congrats man...
ikhalyfah:
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lawrenzo007(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
I finally got an approved domain on SH after over 40 rejected names...
Thanks everyone...

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
lawrenzo007:
I finally got an approved domain on SH after over 40 rejected names...

Thanks everyone...

Same bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kealmin(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2020
Gudpm. Pls I got a domain name from godaddy that I want to use for an already existing blog but due to d condition of tix I listed it for sale at afternic but then I needed to confirm my ownership of d domain at afternic. So please how do I go about it? How do I confirm my ownership of d domain to afternic
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 10:58am On May 29, 2020
Kealmin:
Gudpm. Pls I got a domain name from godaddy that I want to use for an already existing blog but due to d condition of tix I listed it for sale at afternic but then I needed to confirm my ownership of d domain at afternic. So please how do I go about it? How do I confirm my ownership of d domain to afternic

Goto your Domain Registra and input Afternic DNs.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
Guys, all these domain grammar, does one have to possess special skills to operate?
Someone should explain and take me through the steps as to a toddler, please.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FESTAC101: 3:38pm On May 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Since Options was given either to choose "Expert Reviewers or Squadhelp Internal Reviewers" for Registered names , Unregistered names are pending like never before. I guess many people suscribe to internal reviews team.

I thought the only option is 'Expert Review'?
Do we now have the option of choosing between internal or expert review?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
BUGOFF:
Guys, all these domain grammar, does one have to possess special skills to operate?
Someone should explain and take me through the steps as to a toddler, please.
The only special skill required is Doggedness and Smartness. Vastness may also be an added advantage. That's all. #myopinion

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kealmin(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Somebody pls help. I bought a domain from godaddy and I listed it for sale on afternic but they want me to confirm d ownership of d domain, I have bn trying since yesterday but no breakthrough yet. So how to I opt in I don't really completely understand what dose guys are saying

2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kealmin(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Goto your Domain Registra and input Afternic DNs.

tnks bro I follow d process it worked but not yet confirm they said I should wait for 48hours for confirmation
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
FESTAC101:

I thought the only option is 'Expert Review'?
Do we now have the option of choosing between internal or expert review?

Yes bro.. The choice was given.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
Has anyone experienced this frm SH....
Two of my names got accepted two days ago, after choosing Accept & Publish instantly....
This msg came up, and this nw the name is yet to go live
The two names are just stuck in COMMISSION APPROVED BY SELLER and they are still available to REG

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Kealmin(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2020
Guys pls were is d best place to sell a registered domain
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
meetme01:

The only special skill required is Doggedness and Smartness. Vastness may also be an added advantage. That's all. #myopinion
Thanks. what is a domain and how do I get one? should I just get registered on the site and go from there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.