Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182756 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
DeNoble001:
Has anyone experienced this frm SH....
Two of my names got accepted two days ago, after choosing Accept & Publish instantly....
This msg came up, and this nw the name is yet to go live
The two names are just stuck in COMMISSION APPROVED BY SELLER and they are still available to REG

One of my submitted domain was approved yesterday and today, it has gone live. I still have one that is yet to go live. Let's chat them up. I have more still waiting for review since 22nd.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
DeNoble001:
Two of my names got accepted two days ago, after choosing Accept & Publish instantly....
The two names are just stuck in COMMISSION APPROVED BY SELLER and they are still available to REG

Lol. That name is gone..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:01pm On May 29, 2020
check if the domain has been registered or is still available.
DeNoble001:
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 7:09pm On May 29, 2020
BUGOFF:
Thanks. what is a domain and how do I get one? should I just get registered on the site and go from there?

My brother, I am a newbie as well. Seriously, I'd urge you to read this thread from Page 1.

Domain is a what we call website. When it not yet developed into a website, it's referred to as a domain. It can be registered and unregistered. It is unregistered when no one is presently making use of and available to use. Registered means it has been registered with any domain site like Godaddy etc. You can get from many sources including personal thinking (hand reg).

Domains can be GEO or brandable..

Registered name is squadhelp.com
Unregistered name is Donoble01.com

You can confirm this from any site such as who.is et al

Getting registered is always the first step. Getting a domain is what you need to learn before you start. Though, you reduce your curiosity and anxiety.

Navigate your ways to the market board.

Navigate on how to submit unregistered names to be reviewed for approval.

I believe if you start, you would start learning.

In all read extensively..

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
Both are still available
donsheva:
check if the domain has been registered or is still available.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
Why do u think so? sad sad
TheSTreetman:

Lol. That name is gone..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
BUGOFF:
Thanks. what is a domain and how do I get one? should I just get registered on the site and go from there?
I will advise read from page 1 and contact the OP of the thread for training

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2020
Qulink1:

Page 1 of the other thread. This thread is basically for those that want to step up to the brandable arena..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
DeNoble001:
Why do u think so? sad sad

Either someone else has registered the name and whois is still updating that's why it's still showing available.

It happens to me sometimes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
For like two days nw...
Whoi.is hasn't updated their servers it is usual...
The two names are still available till nw...

TheSTreetman:

Either someone else has registered the name and whois is still updating that's why it's still showing available.

It happens to me sometimes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
DeNoble001:
For like two days nw...
Whoi.is hasn't updated their servers it is usual...
The two names are still available till nw...

Alright then.. Just chill for them. I guess the workloads is much since they reduced the work of Expert Reviewers when they made it a choice.. I also have 3 pending for 2 days.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
Sure
TheSTreetman:

Alright then.. Just chill for them. I guess the workloads is much since they reduced the work of Expert Reviewers when they made it a choice.. I also have 3 pending for 2 days.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jayboltz(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2020
Hello House!
Can anyone throw more light on the second option while submitting names to SH ' I prefer either SH or my self to register'
I don't really understand this
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2020
ElonMosque:

Page 1 of the other thread. This thread is basically for those that want to step up to the brandable arena..
oh yeah,you can check the other Domain thread it will help
CC
BUGOFF

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 5:05am On May 30, 2020
Good day, pls for ogas in the house that got their names approved on BB. Do you write description yourself like the way of SH.

The editorial is not showing me were to input descriptions. Only the price % am seeing by the right hand.

Pls help. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:37am On May 30, 2020
DeNoble001:

Keep checking its availability on WHOIS and keep asking for update from SH on different interval. not every day o

Dont do a fresh chat, continue from the last chat were you made this complaint. For every complaint you make, followup with it from where you stopped. Dont raise a fresh chat.

I used to do this, i was told to stop that its easier to track your case.

When your acceptance rate increase, your approval and listing will be come instant. hang in there

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:40am On May 30, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello House!
Can anyone throw more light on the second option while submitting names to SH ' I prefer either SH or my self to register'
I don't really understand this

Its self explanatory. If accepted, SH will check if they are willing to take a risk with the name, if yes, they will register

if they dont want to take the risk, then you will be asked to register it.

Acceptance is usually higher with this dual option than choosing "i prefer SH to register it"

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:41am On May 30, 2020
I am already eligible for Instant Live....
I dn even chat them tire, and it already feels like I am disturbing too much
therealMcCain:

Keep checking its availability on WHOIS and keep asking for update from SH on different interval. not every day o

Dont do a fresh chat, continue from the last chat were you made this complaint. For every complaint you make, followup with it from where you stopped. Dont raise a fresh chat.

I used to do this, i was told to stop that its easier to track your case.

When your acceptance rate increase, your approval and listing will be come instant. hang in there
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2020
If they want u to reg the name will u get a different msg in ur mail?
therealMcCain:

Its self explanatory. If accepted, SH will check if they are willing to take a risk with the name, if yes, they will register

if they dont want to take the risk, then you will be asked to register it.

Acceptance is usually higher with this dual option than choosing "i prefer SH to register it"
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:44am On May 30, 2020
greatdesire:
Good day, pls for ogas in the house that got their names approved on BB. Do you write description yourself like the way of SH.

The editorial is not showing me were to input descriptions. Only the price % am seeing by the right hand.

Pls help. Thanks

This new interface is still being worked on. I dont have any names on editorial now so i cant offer much but in the old interface, you can put words to guide the editorial team or simply put the domain name there.

so if there is no where to input description, then maybe they will do everything themselves
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 8:47am On May 30, 2020
therealMcCain:

This new interface is still being worked on. I dont have any names on editorial now so i cant offer much but in the old interface, you can put words to guide the editorial team or simply put the domain name there.

so if there is no where to input description, then maybe they will do everything themselves

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:48am On May 30, 2020
DeNoble001:
If they want u to reg the name will u get a different msg in ur mail?

yes, you will get a mail asking you to register and point the Nameserver to them

If you are qualified for instant live, then its a glitch on their end, either with their platform or Namesilo platform.

If you cant wait and you really like the names, you can reach out to them that since you dont want to loose the name, you want to register it. hear what they have to say
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:51am On May 30, 2020
The brandable domain book is almost ready. Editorial Stage now

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:11am On May 30, 2020
Kealmin:
Guys pls were is d best place to sell a registered domain

This question tells me you havent got your basics covered

What do you know about domains?

Have you registered any domain name?

Do you know the difference between Brandable and Geodomain?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2020
Thanks...
Just reached out to them again, they said they are still working on it
therealMcCain:

yes, you will get a mail asking you to register and point the Nameserver to them

If you are qualified for instant live, then its a glitch on their end, either with their platform or Namesilo platform.

If you cant wait and you really like the names, you can reach out to them that since you dont want to loose the name, you want to register it. hear what they have to say
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ewizard1: 7:41pm On May 30, 2020
I had to vexly list my regd domain on Dan when I read about someone that sold an SH rejected domain for $×××× on another marketplace.

I previously submitted 3 unregd domain to be done by SH and all rejected.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
Food is ready.

As promised, If you bought my book at quoted price, kindly check your mail. I have sent the brandable ebook
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
My Brandable book is ready, with these combination, you will find the use of expireddomains more easier and efficiently to use, your guts/sixth sense in spotting and knowing valuable domains will increase.

BOOK 1 Price N5000
Expireddomainsdotnet: This book reveals Tips and tricks on using this awesome database. Knowing how to use the search filters & optimizing your search results.

BOOK 2 Price N3000
Squadhelpdotcom: This book focuses on the navigating its interface,getting keywords from its marketplace & building your own keyword list

BOOK 3 Price N5000
-What is a brandable domain

-what makes a name brandable

-How do I recognize or invent one

-What makes a brandable domain name valuable

-Different types of brandable domain and lots more.

I can be reached on Whatsapp(no calls) . If you want to get them individually, you can reach out for that too.

These books come with after sales support!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jayboltz(m): 2:36am On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
My Brandable book is ready, with these combination, you will find the use of expireddomains more easier and efficiently to use, your guts/sixth sense in spotting and knowing valuable domains will increase.
baba any discount?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2020
Qulink1:
oh yeah,you can check the other Domain thread it will help
CC
BUGOFF
Grateful.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2020
Qulink1:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.