Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183259 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dreydoe:
Ha undecided undecided
May we not sleep on the bicycle
boss what happen?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Dreydoe(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Prazo1:

boss what happen?
Chief.. I miss the Bonanza cry
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
U want to peach a two word Domain name to a company with only one word domain name? Hmmm undecided undecided

Try ur luck sha
Prazo1:
house and my Bosses dem
My second approved listing went live but no logo yet.....
BoldGlance//com
I checked on google and saw one glance//com big company
I increased the price to 2299
hoping to pitch to them

I think the name is cool sha.....Boldglance lol

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dreydoe:
Chief.. I miss the Bonanza cry
Na so life dey. ..... maybe if na free u no go learn am well.... If you buy now you go serious Learn wella real matters

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
House like squadhelp did weekend upgrading....
new new things them update listing with sedo, cloud broker etc some make sha.....
but my pain still be the slow review rate....

no laugh me oooo
I dey sleep with pen and paper near me incase name enta my head......lol
we die here

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
DeNoble001:
U want to peach a two word Domain name to a company with only one word domain name? Hmmm undecided undecided

Try ur luck sha

lol....boss no mind mind me...
the company does screen ad ahbi wallpaper....
since na big org dey might like the BOLD in my own glance
and raise a new campaign fa......

just fantasizing lol

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Dreydoe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Prazo1:

Na so life dey. .....
maybe if na free u no go learn am well....
If you buy now you go serious Learn wella
real matters
boss am not that kind of person.. I don't joke with information. Free or paid

A lot of priceless informations I have gotting from domaining.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by justmykel(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
I appreciate your kind gesture Boss, God bless you!

Cc. TherealMcCain

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Dreydoe:
boss am not that kind of person.. I don't joke with information. Free or paid

A lot of priceless informations I have gotting from domaining.

Information is the best now - free or paid.

Try to buy. Very interesting.

Me I must finish am before I sleep. And I will re-read am again.

But Domaining is not easy, you will go to namepros and see many things you have to read and when you come to nairaland fiam comment don plenty.

With what the OP has done, the brandable is going to start fully here and we gonna learn many things and all of us will not only base on GEO DOMAINs again.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Prazo1:

lol....boss no mind mind me...
the company does screen ad ahbi wallpaper....
since na big org dey might like the BOLD in my own glance
and raise a new campaign fa......

just fantasizing lol
Explore it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by budosky(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Wonderful packaging over here. Nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:
Explore it
Trust me fa... On it already

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Prazo1:
house and my Bosses dem
My second approved listing went live but no logo yet.....
BoldGlance//com
I checked on google and saw one glance//com big company
I increased the price to 2299
hoping to pitch to them

I think the name is cool sha.....Boldglance lol
Bold is a bold 1st keyword that makes names look bold, have couple of bold domains at SH too,
In a single glance i liked that BoldGlance when i say it at SH, have added and removed something to it and submitted to sh, let see wat happens

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Use a tool to check if they are available before submitting it so they won't be disappointing you all the time

instantdomainsearch.com

Grateful, sir.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Did you even read beforehand. So in your mind now, all the domainers in the whole world will just leave Brazz for you to come and register. undecided
lol. see ya maut.
I guess I got over excited, Bobo.
I'm learning by the day. thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Bold is a bold 1st keyword that makes names look bold, have couple of bold domains at SH too,
In a single glance i liked that BoldGlance when i say it at SH, have added and removed something to it and submitted to sh, let see wat happens

See my Boss commending my name.....
E dey sweet me....lol

me too going to xplore more combination with the word sha

thank you all
therealmc
Ikhalyfah
beckaplanet
seun osewa
iyke

we die here

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
meetme01:

You source for unregistered domain anywhere you can or even hand-reg. You can submit 3 unregistered domain perday on SH. When it's accepted, you will get submitted message.
Thank you for the patient attention, I appreciate.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Some folks are still reaching out to me to give them the books for free!

The GIVE AWAY IS over. The books are now available for sale.

Whatsapp will give a faster response than PM

I have adjusted the prices of the book.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Last two weeks have been slow in SH, unregistered names I submitted since 21st are still pending. Most times Monday of a new week usually clears everything. only 1 was reviewed yesterday
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Boss therealMcCain And Boss tranxo, thanks for yesterday. I'm grateful sir.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

He tried though. Five letters word that is very pronunciable.
that was kind of you. thanks.
have successfully submitted required 3 names today.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

He didn't try anything.. As a newbie in domain industry the first popular Keywords that entered people's mind when they hear domaining is Dictionary words that was registered in the 90s.

Na after you don check Whois tire, you'll be able to understand that domaining didn't start today. cheesy
hahaha!!
why are you so brutal? that word just came off my hat. whatever though, your criticisms are welcome.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
BUGOFF:
hahaha!!
why are you so brutal? that word just came off my hat. whatever though, your criticisms are welcome.

Lol. That's how everyone started. Keep finding good names.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
therealMcCain:
Last two weeks have been slow in SH, unregistered names I submitted since 21st are still pending. Most times Monday of a new week usually clears everything. only 1 was reviewed yesterday

I thought it was only me.. Mine was not reviewed atall.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Same here with me...
Out of 8 only 1 was Review, and still Rejected
Lol grin
therealMcCain:
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by slimjosh43: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
I would recommend the ebook for new and old investors. Very insightful and self explanatory. The pictures makes it more practical and alive.
My money no waste
Therealmccain thanks alot for the service.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Lol. That's how everyone started. Keep finding good names.
on it. I wonder, is there any other site(free) like SH? have exhausted my daily limit yet still fired up to go on.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2020
BUGOFF:
on it. I wonder, is there any other site(free) like SH? have exhausted my daily limit yet still fired up to go on.

No bro. Only Squadhelp is free although Brandbucket accepts unregistered but requires you to register it unlike SH. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BUGOFF(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

No bro. Only Squadhelp is free although Brandbucket accepts unregistered but requires you to register it unlike SH. Good luck
I see. thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Dreydoe(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2020
As per say I miss the Bonanza , I bought the brandable ebook and it was nice. Peace

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Reviews has been sloww...
they reviewed only 2(rejected) and left one ..
the one they left is showing August 2019, me kukuma delete the name as per SH would just waste your time and reject the name. ...name is PLATEQUEST
might still ask for review later sha....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.