Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183280 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Prazo1:
Reviews has been sloww...
they reviewed only 2(rejected) and left one ..
the one they left is showing August 2019, me kukuma delete the name as per SH would just waste your time and reject the name. ...name is PLATEQUEST
might still ask for review later sha....lol
It takes them one week to review my names.

mellowdish.com but they later rejected it.
May be it doesn't make sense.
I also submitted liondefend.com this morning from the tutorial of Nascence but they say someone has submitted it some months back. May be that mean they rejected it some months back or so.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

It takes them one week to review my names.

mellowdish.com but they later rejected it.
May be it doesn't make sense.
I also submitted liondefend.com this morning from the tutorial of Nascence but they say someone has submitted it some months back. May be that mean they rejected it some months back or so.

yes someone listed the liondefend and it was rejected. .
wait after 3month or so, before you relist again which has slime chance of acceptance tho.

the Nascence tutorial me sha coined one name from it sweet name sha a name that recently sold + Raven ,
NaviRaven//com.....
we die here....lol

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meekhat: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good one,
I also have a smart way I am making some dollars. It's called smart contract for smart people. If you are interested, my WhatsApp number in there in my signature
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
therealMcCain:
Last two weeks have been slow in SH, unregistered names I submitted since 21st are still pending. Most times Monday of a new week usually clears everything. only 1 was reviewed yesterday
Ahh thank God, i thought i was the only one facing the issue. I too have 2 names from 21st may. They are so slow. I hope it's a temporary delay
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
slimjosh43:
I would recommend the ebook for new and old investors. Very insightful and self explanatory. The pictures makes it more practical and alive.
My money no waste
Therealmccain thanks alot for the service.
I'm in love with the pics
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
Prazo1:

yes someone listed the liondefend and it was rejected. .
wait after 3month or so, before you relist again which has slime chance of acceptance tho.

the Nascence tutorial me sha coined one name from it sweet name sha a name that recently sold + Raven ,
NaviRaven//com.....
we die here....lol
lolzzzzz
all die na die.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Ebook is something I would recommend everyone to grab, it has a lot of information and even stuffs I have been wondering about in SH & ED grin shocked in now fully understand....

TheRealMcCain thanks for everything, I really appreciate it, Hoping to put what I have leant to good use grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
One of my name jst got accepted, first time my name is been reviewed in the Afternoon

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ibrixy: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeNoble001:
One of my name jst got accepted, first time my name is been reviewed in the Afternoon
Congrats
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
No bi sales ohhh,
Buh thanks tho grin
Ibrixy:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeNoble001:
congrats bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Got this from Jessica today

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
DeNoble001:
The email usually comes midnights. grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Qulink1:
Thanks for reaching out to them. I shall see when dem will review my 21st may name, they just accepted the one i submitted last night

Modified: all reviewed, one of the 21st may domain was accepted. Others accepted were the ones i submitted 1st and 2nd june

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by JohnQueen(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2020
I also did something to it after I read this and got my first approval this morning after 34 names.

ikhalyfah:

Bold is a bold 1st keyword that makes names look bold, have couple of bold domains at SH too,
In a single glance i liked that BoldGlance when i say it at SH, have added and removed something to it and submitted to sh, let see wat happens

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by JohnQueen(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Bosses please has anyone ever experienced this... A name I submitted was Auto-rejected on SH but they recommended I list it in Basic-Plus. It's a registered name. Abi I should carry my market to another place?

Cc Beckplanet
Ikhalyfa
TherealMcCain
Tranxo
iCauseTrouble

Update

I appealed the name and it got premium preapproved today
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by beckplanet: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
JohnQueen:
Bosses please has anyone ever experienced this... A name I submitted was Auto-rejected on SH but they recommended I list it in Basic-Plus. It's a registered name. Abi I should carry my market to another place?

Cc Beckplanet
Ikhalyfa
TherealMcCain
Tranxo
iCauseTrouble
That's the new method currently i guess. When a name is auto rejected. They might recommend basic plus listing if they see potential in the name. But you pay $5 for logo at basic plus.

Peace cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ibrixy: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2020
DeNoble001:
No bi sales ohhh,
Buh thanks tho grin
Lol, if you only knew how long I've been trying to get my names accepted.
Do you pick your names from ED?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thanks for reaching out to them. I shall see when dem will review my 21st may name, they just accepted the one i submitted last night

Modified: all reviewed, one of the 21st may domain was accepted. Others accepted were the ones i submitted 1st and 2nd june

You're good man. Three name accepted at once... Mine na only Two i don beat.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

make them even accept one of my name. hahaha weytin dey happen
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sadiq3051(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
na only one name they accept for my last submitted.... no be small thing they just Chinese the rest 4 like Jet Lee.. lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2020
I coin names and also picked frm ED

But most of my accepted names were coined
Ibrixy:

Lol, if you only knew how long I've been trying to get my names accepted.
Do you pick your names from ED?

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2020
I have never picked from ED. All my 4 approved names are hand-reg

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Brymo4all(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Qulink1:

Good morning.
Please check your mailbox
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Brymo4all(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Good moving it to a appropriate section.

I register my presence here. I cannot come at page 1009 and be told to start from page 1 grin

Nice work sir!

Lol and me too
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
JohnQueen:
I also did something to it after I read this and got my first approval this morning after 34 names.

explore.....lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by JohnQueen(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Alright. Thanks boss

beckplanet:

That's the new method currently i guess. When a name is auto rejected. They might recommend basic plus listing if they see potential in the name. But you pay $5 for logo at basic plus.

Peace cool
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by JohnQueen(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol... I just thought to flow with it and voila!

Prazo1:

explore.....lol

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2020
SH stone me back all my name; yet to get one approved sef. Na to still dey try
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You're good man. Three name accepted at once... Mine na only Two i don beat.
Four smiley
Btw 11pm to 5am

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2020
DeNoble001:
I coin names and also picked frm ED

But most of my accepted names were coined
All of mine are coined. Find it easier and faster to coin than to scroll ED.
But whenever i want to coin I'll make sure I'm not hungry, I'll get a silent corner, gather all my attention in the marketplace and let the words run in my head. After an hour or so i must have reached submission limit

10 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beast grin
ikhalyfah:

All of mine are coined. Find it easier and faster to coin than to scroll ED.
But whenever i want to coin I'll make sure I'm not hungry, I'll get a silent corner, gather all my attention in the marketplace and let the words run in my head. After an hour or so i must have reached submission limit

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.