Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183434 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
IDEALCASH:
therealmccain Brandables E-Book Review
Hey! Are you still procrastinating, contemplating weather you should buy?
Act fast, if you want to go fast and far in your brandable journey, I got it and I found it really amazing. The content is presented in purely layman’s language for easy comprehension with good screenshots and diagrammatic illustrations to aid your understanding.
therealmccain delve into some not found elsewhere secret to easily discover hot in demand brandable domains
Squadhelp marketplace use and navigation becomes sweet for you once you have the e-book and lots more.
Just get a copy to verify my claim
To your success in brandable journey
Remain Blessed
IdealCash
Let me chip in to this. It's really marvelous.
The pic illustration makes it exceptional!

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
lol one of my very few brandables was submitted in a contest. God abeg ooo grin grin.

This happened after I changed one of the settings for submitted names (not SH owned) to "allow name to be submitted in contests".

I only hope the default setting didn't spoil market for me in the past lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FESTAC101: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
sammchuck1:
lol one of my very few brandables was submitted in a contest. God abeg ooo grin grin.

This happened after I changed one of the settings for submitted names (not SH owned) to "allow name to be submitted in contests".

I only hope the default setting didn't spoil market for me in the past lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is the implication if it wins the contest?
Are you going to get your default commission or the contest amount?
What is in it for the person that submitted the name?

Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
FESTAC101:

Thanks.

The contest holder will most likely go ahead to purchase my domain.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
FESTAC101:

Thanks.

1. The implication if the name wins the contest: The CH may choose to buy or not. But will pay the full contest price for it.

2. If the name wins and the CH purchases the name outrightly from the marketplace, you will get your default commission.

3. The creative that submitted your name will get the full contest price if your name wins whether the CH buys it or not.

So, if your name wins and the buyer purchases the name, you get your full commission and the creative gets the full contest price.

However, if the CH refuses to buy and your name wins, only the creative that submitted the name will pocket the contest price.

Got it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FESTAC101: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
CornOak:

1. The implication if the name wins the contest: The CH may choose to buy or not. But will pay the full contest price for it.

2. If the name wins and the CH purchases the name outrightly from the marketplace, you will get your default commission.

3. The creative that submitted your name will get the full contest price if your name wins whether the CH buys it or not.

So, if your name wins and the buyer purchases the name, you get your full commission and the creative gets the full contest price.

However, if the CH refuses to buy and your name wins, only the creative that submitted the name will pocket the contest price.

Got it?

Many thanks, you are a Prof.

In order words it's a good ideal to activate 'allow your name to be submitted to contest' option.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
FESTAC101:

Many thanks, you are a Prof.

In order words it's a good ideal to activate 'allow your name to be submitted to contest' option.

Yes, for me it's a very good idea. Others may not subscribe to this practice though. Nevertheless, your name will gain more exposure and will probably sell faster when you activate that option.

Finally, when your name gets submitted by another creative, it gives you some level of confidence that your it has got values.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Two of my names were summited abt two weeks ago,
Nothing still happen
Stay POSITIVE tho grin
sammchuck1:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by FESTAC101: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=CornOak post=90405607]

Yes, for me it's a very good idea. Others may not subscribe to this practice though. Nevertheless, your name will gain more exposure and will probably sell faster when you activate that option.

Finally, when your name gets submitted by another creative, it gives you some level of confidence that your it has got values.
[/quote

Thanks again.

This post actually made me to review the seller settings now.l have been using the default.

I even had to accept the "allow Cloud brokerage" option as well. Anything to gain more exposure.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by sammchuck1: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
DeNoble001:
Two of my names were summited abt two weeks ago,
Nothing still happen
Stay POSITIVE tho grin

lol.

I noticed most of thier default settings are actually sub-optimal.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
IDEALCASH:
therealmccain Brandables E-Book Review
Hey! Are you still procrastinating, contemplating weather you should buy?
Act fast, if you want to go fast and far in your brandable journey, I got it and I found it really amazing. The content is presented in purely layman’s language for easy comprehension with good screenshots and diagrammatic illustrations to aid your understanding.
therealmccain delve into some not found elsewhere secret to easily discover hot in demand brandable domains
Squadhelp marketplace use and navigation becomes sweet for you once you have the e-book and lots more.
Just get a copy to verify my claim
To your success in brandable journey
Remain Blessed
IdealCash
I am not surprised. Hope those that got hold of it make the most out of it

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IghravweIG(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
IghravweIG:
Hmm

this your "hmm" no pure.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
NAMEBIO
This is a database of sold names. it excludes names sold on Dan, Epik, Squadhelp, Brandbucket and some other marketplaces.

This is a way of getting sales pattern for a particular keyword, to know how popular a keyword is, how well sought out it is and a guide in pricing your domain.

The most important search function for you will be(as highlighted by red box)

1. Keyword
This is where you input the keyword you want to search for. This field can only take one keyword at a time

2. Placement
This is keyword placement. "At the start" and "At the end" will do just fine.

3. Exclude
Numeric domains is type of domain name and this requires knowledge of numerology and study of certain cultures. You have to know what you are doing to be able to mix numbers and letters to get a valuable domain name. most mixtures of numbers with letters makes it less valuable.

Hyphens are not encouraged except your target market is for Germany. They love hyphens

Based on these factors, I normally exclude my search from having hyphens and numbers

4. Date Range
This a way of streamlining your search results to a particular year or day. You want to see how many names having a particular keyword sold on a specific period

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Broad Searches/Category Search

You can also search without imputing keywords, This will show names that have sold depending on the date range specified. if you do not specify a date, it will display the most recent sales. you can then streamline based on category and subcategory. eg You want to see names sold in Health niche or geo domains sold recently or within a date you will specify

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wetin dey do una, I booked those spaces because I don't want the tutorial to be interrupted. Edit it. if you don't have what to write, put a dot.

CC
DeNoble001
OYENIYIJK
TheSTreetman

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
therealMcCain:
Wetin dey do una, I booked those spaces because I don't want the tutorial to be interrupted. Edit it. if you don't have what to write, put a dot.

CC
DeNoble001
OYENIYIJK
TheSTreetman
I no dey online boss I for don qoute am since. I no know you dey book space.
Abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
TherealMcCain, I realized I can now submit more than 3 names on SH. Kindly enlighten me. I have few more than 2 approved names and some waiting to go live.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:49am On Jun 10, 2020
meetme01:
TherealMcCain, I realized I can now submit more than 3 names on SH. Kindly enlighten me. I have few more than 2 approved names and some waiting to go live.

Its been pointed out several times, when your approval rate goes up, so does your limit

Even the limit increment, it can still drop back to 3names if your rejection rate starts increasing. They have a way of calculating it.

I have moved from 15limit back to 3limits & when my acceptance rate improved, the limit was raised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Nawa ooh. Since Friday, Squadhelp just managed to review only 1 name which was even rejected. Lol

Na serious matter be that.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Nawa ooh. Since Friday, Squadhelp just managed to review only 1 name which was even rejected. Lol

Na serious matter be that.

Those folks are becoming too slow. If my names aint good, they should reject faster so I can replace them abeg.

I've been playing around with invented and hybrid names to no success. I will try to focus on compounds this week.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

Those folks are becoming too slow. If my names aint good, they should reject faster so I can replace them abeg.

I've been playing around with invented and hybrid names to no success. I will try to focus on compounds this week.

I swear bro. Looks like they now focus much of their energy on Registered names and names submitted with coins.

Going through Squadhelp New Arrivals shows that most names are old names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Has anyone approved any name recently and it went live instantly,
Cos when I accepted a name it go to my Commission Approved by Seller tab....
Happened two days and yesterday
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol....
I'm beginning to wonder the essence of summiting 10 names if only three gets reviewed daily
TheSTreetman:

I swear bro. Looks like they now focus much of their energy on Registered names and names submitted with coins.

Going through Squadhelp New Arrivals shows that most names are old names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2020
DeNoble001:
Lol....
I'm beginning to wonder the essence of summiting 10 names if only three gets reviewed daily

grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
DeNoble001:
Has anyone approved any name recently and it went live instantly,
Cos when I accepted a name it go to my Commission Approved by Seller tab....
Happened two days and yesterday

Yes, it means you are now qualified for instant approval and listing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.