Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183459 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Splendidsolo:
thanks alot for this detailed explanation...God bless you. Sorry I replied late I was banned. What means do you recommend to use when your withdrawing huge sums from SH?

Paypal..easy to sell
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
meetme01:

Paypal..easy to sell
PayPal better than Payoneer?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Splendidsolo:
thanks alot for this detailed explanation...God bless you. Sorry I replied late I was banned. What means do you recommend to use when your withdrawing huge sums from SH?

As a Nigerian P:ayoneer is what you should use.. Nigerians can't receive payments using P:aypal. Just get your P:ayoneer card and withdraw from G:T:B atm machines or any other atm machines in Nigeria but some banks like Z:enith bank's atm machines charges exorbitant fees to withdraw money ..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
snillocer:

Unfortunately, most marketplaces don't have Payoneer as option. I stand to be corrected though.

fortunately, we are talking about receiving payments from SH not most marketplaces..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
snillocer:

At what rate bro? What's the average rate one could sell atm?
I'm also asking, still a novice here angry
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
in my opinion Payoneer is better, withdrawal is around 400/$, selling to exchanger is around 460/$

but with paypal, except you use Africard, otherwise you go beg for 410/$ from exchangers you no go see grin

If you want peace of mind just roll with Payoneer
grin cheesy grin grin

That's my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
meetme01:

Paypal..easy to sell
ok thanks alot boss. God bless us all with sales
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thanks everyone for your contribution. Though I have only made one sale on the wholesale market place which is still hanging on pay...oneer till date. The amount is $48 after SH commission. I have done everything in my powers to withdraw but to no avail. That is why am asking so that I won't make same mistake again. Please any tip on how to withdraw because when I contacted thier support team they said I must be a seller in either be Fi..verr, up..work and so on. Any solution to this please?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Thanks everyone for your contribution. Though I have only made one sale on the wholesale market place which is still hanging on pay...oneer till date. The amount is $48 after SH commission. I have done everything in my powers to withdraw but to no avail. That is why am asking so that I won't make same mistake again. Please any tip on how to withdraw because when I contacted thier support team they said I must be a seller in either be Fi..verr, up..work and so on. Any solution to this please?

The minimum withdrawal is $100. So unless pa:yoneer has changed it then you have to wait.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 1:49am On Jun 04, 2021
codemaniacs:

The minimum withdrawal is $100. So unless pa:yoneer has changed it then you have to wait.
$50 actually...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Okay thanks all once again
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Okay thanks all once again
I dey here
T. me/FindFergie (Close the space when typing it in your browser)

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2021
snillocer:

Pls how does the wholesale marketplace work? And how much did you sale it and what's SH's commission?
You have to own the name before you can do that though.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2021
snillocer:

Pls how does the wholesale marketplace work? And how much did you sale it and what's SH's commission?
The Squadhelp wholesale Marketplace allows you to sell both Squadhelp registered, and seller registered domains.

For the Squadhelp registered, minimum list price is $5 and max use to be $50.

For seller registered domains, minimum list price is $5 and max is anything below the actual price (I need to get updated info about the Max sha).

I think around 2.9% of selling price is charged for processing the transaction (I'll confirm and update this post).

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2021
fergusen:

The Squadhelp wholesale Marketplace allows you to sell both Squadhelp registered, and seller registered domains.

For the Squadhelp registered, minimum list price is $5 and max use to be $50.

For seller registered domains, minimum list price is $5 and max is anything below the actual price (I need to get updated info about the Max sha).

I think around 2.9% of selling price is charged for processing the transaction (I'll confirm and update this post).

https://helpdesk. squadhelp. com/en/articles/2881912-seller-to-seller-wholesale-marketplace
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2021
snillocer:

Yes. I'm aware. Is there a minimum amount for which I can sell the name (incase owu hammer me)?
Sell it to me when that time comes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2021
snillocer:

The SH Wholesale Market is where you can sell your SH names (bother the ones you own, and the ones SH owns) at a reduced price to fellow SH creative.

You can stroll through SH/contact support for updated min/max allowable pricing.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
snillocer:

Thanks for the insightful explanation bro. I'll be waiting for the update though.
No update again o. See the link below the post you quoted.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sorry I came late the ogas have answered it all. I sold at #50 and got about $48 . But I used Pay.oneer to receive and the money is there till now. It was actually my first transaction with pay.oneer and really frustrating. I see alot of names sale on the wholesale market place daily.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
How far? Any recent approvals for unregistered names? Things have been verrryyy slow lately. sad
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
fergusen:
How far? Any recent approvals for unregistered names? Things have been verrryyy slow lately. sad
Going to two weeks now, no approvals.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
meetme01:

Going to two weeks now, no approvals.
I don tire sef to wait.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
fergusen:
Hmmmm boss I came in to ask same question... taught is from my end alone. Is been weeks now no approval/no rejections. This isn't funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lol maybe squadhelp money don't finish.....but they have been making sales. I think I have to chat support cause this is rather unsual .

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.