Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183442 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 10:34pm On May 28, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Congrats boss.

Thanks boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 10:34pm On May 28, 2021
fergusen:

Congratulations

Thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:57pm On May 28, 2021
Apus:
Thanks everyone.. more sales to us and to those seeking their first sale.
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 4:58am On May 29, 2021
Apus:
Guys e don happen again ooo!!!

God be praised... Just sold a name for over $2,000. Details coming soon.
Wow! Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2021
AgroSkill//King
Apus:

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2021
Congrats, bro. More sales for us all.
Prodigy777:
AgroSkill//King
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xoftt(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2021
Apus:

Congrats!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:51am On May 29, 2021
This is really good. Congrats. God help us.
Apus:

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2021
Wow this is amazing .... congratulations bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2021
Apus:

This is absolutely amazing! Congrats boss!
I tap into this blessing.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2021
I want to take this moment to thank everyone in this thread for making this opportunity known and well-timed updates to keep up with the domain universe.
I'm a newbie and it's just passed 2 weeks since I began this journey with 2 names approved even though I'm very busy and not that consistent on SH platform.
I have a question though, my names were priced at $1999 with few shortlists between the two.
Do you advise adjusting the price a bit lower to attract more interests and potential buyers or I should just leave it at that?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2021
Congratulations bro!
I'm the next in line. Amen!
Apus:

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 5:09am On May 30, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
This is really good. Congrats. God help us.

Amen... Thanks sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 5:10am On May 30, 2021
jizzison:

This is absolutely amazing! Congrats boss!
I tap into this blessing.

Thanks sir. So it shall be.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 5:10am On May 30, 2021
Glistinin:
Congratulations bro!
I'm the next in line. Amen!

Thanks sir...Amen to that!!

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
Hello bosses in the house please I have a few questions to ask.
1. If someone register a name and it got rejected by squadhelp what will be the fate of such domain ?
2. Is there any tips or guide to ensure names submitted don't get rejected?
Thanks in anticipation....More sales to us all and a big congratulations to recent sellers you provide us with the needed inspiration to continue.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:11pm On May 30, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Hello bosses in the house please I have a few questions to ask.
1. If someone register a name and it got rejected by squadhelp what will be the fate of such domain ?
2. Is there any tips or guide to ensure names submitted don't get rejected?
Thanks in anticipation....More sales to us all and a big congratulations to recent sellers you provide us with the needed inspiration to continue.

1. Since you are very sure the name will sell,list on Brandbucket and Afternic. It still yours till you decide to let it go. I recently sold a brandable for 1899.. The name was earlier rejected by Alter and Squadhelp. It sold in 95days. Don't let that reduce your morale.

2. There is no way except you follow trends of names earlier submitted. E.g Bold//Castle recently sold on SH. Names with Bold have high chances as well as Castle been accepted. Visit SH regularly to understand them.

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by RENOWNED2(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2021
Guys abeg, how do i find recently sold names on squadhelp.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 9:19am On May 31, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Guys abeg, how do i find recently sold names on squadhelp.

Visit ur Dashboard page and scroll down .
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by RENOWNED2(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2021
TheSTreetman:

Visit ur Dashboard page and scroll down .
thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2021
This delay in SH approval eh! Annoying. Done with Alter submissions, want to build on SH but the delays mehn! Would have gone for BB but I don't have the patience to wait for a month.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
This delay in SH approval eh! Annoying. Done with Alter submissions, want to build on SH but the delays mehn! Would have gone for BB but I don't have the patience to wait for a month.

As at May 2021
SH with coin 1 - 3 days.

without coin 7 - 14 days

EDIT/UPDATED
CREATIVE OWNED 1 - 3 days, with expert review

SH with coin 1 - 7 days.

without coin 7 - 21 days
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

As at May 2021
SH with coin 1 - 3 days.

without coin 7 - 14 days
I see. Not bad though.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Hileyemy: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello my Bosses in the house
Please advice me on what to do. SH is holding my domain without giving me reply whether it's accepted or rejected since May 26th. What should I do Sirs
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hileyemy:
Hello my Bosses in the house
Please advice me on what to do. SH is holding my domain without giving me reply whether it's accepted or rejected since May 26th. What should I do Sirs
grin grin I had one recently that stayed About 3 weeks!
Chill wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
snillocer:

shocked No be juju be that..

now that fergusen has said one stayed up to 3 weeks let me update it..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

now that fergusen has said one stayed up to 3 weeks let me update it..
e remain small, I wanted to message them then sef. grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
fergusen:

e remain small, I wanted to message them then sef. grin

I have a name under review since the 21st of May... I'm hoping by tomorrow or thursday I would get feedback but it can last till next week...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol! I still have ones of 19 May there sef! SH sha! It's well.
codemaniacs:

I have a name under review since the 21st of May... I'm hoping by tomorrow or thursday I would get feedback but it can last till next week...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
meetme01:

1. Since you are very sure the name will sell,list on Brandbucket and Afternic. It still yours till you decide to let it go. I recently sold a brandable for 1899.. The name was earlier rejected by Alter and Squadhelp. It sold in 95days. Don't let that reduce your morale.

2. There is no way except you follow trends of names earlier submitted. E.g Bold//Castle recently sold on SH. Names with Bold have high chances as well as Castle been accepted. Visit SH regularly to understand them.
thanks alot for this detailed explanation...God bless you. Sorry I replied late I was banned. What means do you recommend to use when your withdrawing huge sums from SH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.