Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? (1311 Views)

Let's Learn Python Together / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Marshal9: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it important to have background knowledge on html before learning python. Programmers in the house your advice is needed
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Anonime1105(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
No!
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Daejoyoung: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Marshal9:
Is it important to have background knowledge on html before learning python. Programmers in the house your advice is needed
lf you want to develop websites using python frameworks like Django, Flask and the likes, then yes you need Html.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
You would need knowledge of HTML, bro. I like to think HTML is like the building block of all codes. Grab knowledge of the basics, at least.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please folks, I want to ask some questions here.

I intend to manage school examination results (publishing it online for parents to access).

So, do i need a blog or website to do it?
2. Which application will i need for the job?
3. Must I be a programmer before undertaking such jobs?
4. Any other useful info?
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Daejoyoung:

lf you want to develop websites using python frameworks like Django, Flask and the likes, then yes you need Html.
Please folks I need info.

I intend to handle examination result (publishing it online for parents to access).
1. Which application will i need to do the job?
2. must I own a website or blog before taking the job?
3. Must I have knowledge of programming?
4. If (3) is yes, which program do i need?
5. any other useful info
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Arg0n(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
psucc:
Please folks, I want to ask some questions here.

I intend to manage school examination results (publishing it online for parents to access).

So, do i need a blog or website to do it?
2. Which application will i need for the job?
3. Must I be a programmer before undertaking such jobs?
4. Any other useful info?
I think you'll need a web developement framework to do that... You'll also need to have knowledge in programming if you're going to do it yourself.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Daejoyoung: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
psucc:
Please folks I need info.

I intend to handle examination result (publishing it online for parents to access).
1. Which application will i need to do the job?
2. must I own a website or blog before taking the job?
3. Must I have knowledge of programming?
4. If (3) is yes, which program do i need?
5. any other useful info
l would recommend this book..."Automate the boring stuff with python" if you want to go the python way. You can do this with all major programming languages, and yes you must have an idea of programming.
You can use languages like Python and Javascript. lf you use javascript, you have lots of frameworks and options. You can search for the tutorials on YouTube.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Marshal9: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Daejoyoung:

K thanks
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Arg0n:
I think you'll need a web developement framework to do that... You'll also need to have knowledge in programming if you're going to do it yourself.
Thanks alot.

I want to do it myself. Please which will be better, going online tutorial or offline?

If offline, do you have an idea of the best outfit, course duration and cost?
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l would recommend this book..."Automate the boring stuff with python" if you want to go the python way. You can do this with all major programming languages, and yes you must have an idea of programming.
You can use languages like Python and Javascript. lf you use javascript, you have lots of frameworks and options. You can search for the tutorials on YouTube.
Thanks for this robust info.

Please is the book in hardcopy or soft?
Please will the youtube tutorial be suitable for learning for a beginner?
Or should I enroll with any web development tutorial centre?
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Arg0n(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
psucc:
Thanks alot.

I want to do it myself. Please which will be better, going online tutorial or offline?

Online tutorials and youtube videos will be better since you're just starting.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Brukx(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Marshal9:
I started learning python a week ago and I'm doing fine. It's my first attempt at programming
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by exhibit7432(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
psucc:
Thanks alot.

Online is okay. But please don’t learn to code because of a specific purpose. You’ll end up Solving the problem without learning anything. If the result management thing is urgent I’d advise that you outsource it.

Take your time to learn whichever language you want. And know it very well
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
exhibit7432:

Online is okay. But please don’t learn to code because of a specific purpose. You’ll end up Solving the problem without learning anything. If the result management thing is urgent I’d advise that you outsource it.

Take your time to learn whichever language you want. And know it very well
This is awesome. Quite commendable. Thanks.
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by psucc(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brukx:

I started learning python a week ago and I'm doing fine. It's my first attempt at programming
Please are learning from online resources or from someone?

How is the cost like?

And how long will the training last?
Re: Do I Need Html Knowledge Before I Can Learn Python? by Brukx(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
psucc:
Please are learning from online resources or from someone?

How is the cost like?

And how long will the training last?
I'm learning on a whatsapp group online. It's free

(1) (Reply)

Python for Non-Technical people / Help On My Project: Java / Better Way Of Writing This Java Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.