Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

***Closed***Smart Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / ***Closed***Smart Writers Needed (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Closed***Smart Writers Needed by Jeel: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
I need more writers on my team. Youll need to be smart, creative, and quick.

If that's you Whatsapp me now with samples.

Thank you

CLOSED
Re: ***Closed***Smart Writers Needed by JennWrite: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hi,
I am a passionate and creative writer. Contact or chat me up if you're in need of a writer on 08106890349
Re: ***Closed***Smart Writers Needed by SanusiKehinde: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am a strategic and creative writer with a strong background developing online content, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases, and other branded copy.

I am available to work with you and deliver excellent contents on any topic given that would convert prospects into leads. All contents will be error and plagiarism free, high quality and original. I deliver all services in record time. Samples of previous works are available on request

Kindly reach me on WhatsApp via: 07050569072
Re: ***Closed***Smart Writers Needed by Damdeyz(m): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello Jeel,
I know your ad for professional freelance writers is closed. But, just in case an avenue comes up. I'd like you to read on. Thanks.

My name is Damilola.

I am a freelance writer with 3 years+ experience. I recently got certified in digital marketing skills (Google). So I know everything from SEO writing to the punitive measures enforced by Google for plagiarism.

I know how to use Google Keyword Planner to research short tail and Long tail keywords. Plus, my articles are always 100% original—you never have to worry about Plagiarism.

I can help you craft engaging articles that would wow your readers and keep them scrolling to the bottom.of their screens. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve this. Below, you'd find samples of few of my works here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5790059/abcs-public-speaking

https://www.nairaland.com/4531354/think-not-corrupt

https://www.nairaland.com/4531354/think-not-corrupt

I'd love to discuss further with you so we can begin in earnest.
Cheers
Damdeyz@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08135989933

(1) (Reply)

Seo Writer Needed / I Need A Creative Writer / Script Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.