Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property (33263 Views)

Isaac Fayose Threatens To Demolish Abuja House Over Tenants’ Debt / 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Penthouse Built On Less Than Half A Plot(pic, video) / How Mobil Has Been Trying To Swindle The Ogunyade Family Of Their Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:
Thank God for small mercies imagine if it has been a Mosque or Fulani building there, it would have turned it to conspiracy to destroy East. That is how IPOb even said washing hand to prevent Corona is a conspiracy to force ablution on them i.e. Islamisation. grin cheesy cheesy

Its still the same people of the East that reported to the authorities to look into the matter..
I'm sure if it is here in the north they will let it go...

We are not religious extremist like you the Muslim northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Stalwert: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
ImmaculateJOE:

Its still the same people of the East that reported to the authorities to look into the matter..
I'm sure if it is here in the north they will let it go...

We are not religious extremist like you the Muslim northerners
[/s]

Learn to comprehend first before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Learn to comprehend first before commenting.

Shut it.. Mr comprhender.

You wanted to yab the East but failed on arrival..
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Stalwert: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
ImmaculateJOE:

Shut it.. Mr comprhender.

You wanted to yab the East but failed on arrival..
[/s]

I don't understand all this foaming

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by princenaira(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=88973796]

How much can you make by building and equipping a world class hospital in Nigeria.

Peanut.

Just build a church and preach fiction to them. You will make mad profit.

How many doctors can you mention that are richer than Adeboye, Oyakhilome or Oyedepo.

Out of contest.
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Na wa o. I think mosque self dey every entrance on a street.. mosque everywhere

Mumu this is about church built on waterway.. Must you drag mosque into it? Las Las your leaders are a reflection of you. Any country with citizens like you is a doomed one. You all deserve what you get in that shithole of a country. Religion smother all of you hate-filled bigots there. Same idiots like you will come here to insult muric tomorrow. I pity the very few sane ones amongst you. It's very unfortunate that they had to find themselves in the midst of zombies like you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I don't understand all this foaming

Me too don't understand why you harbour so much hatred towards the people of the East...
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Tedpgrass: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2020
The only question to the neighbours......
Why didn't they raise a consistent and public alarm earlier whilst the church was being built..

Its part of the "wetin consign me" culture..

Now shit has hit the roof.. E don consign una..

Good luck resolving the matter.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2020
DAT church self, all the members look like restituted, there is clearly no literate person there talk less of s civil engineer.

Disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by simhosting: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
grin
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Charli3benkz(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2020
So unfortunate. The needful should be done by the relevant authorities please.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Caseless: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Na wa o. I think mosque self dey every entrance on a street.. mosque everywhere
mumu.
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Caseless: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Nairobi33:

Mumu this is about church built on waterway.. Must you drag mosque into it? Las Las your leaders are a reflection of you. Any country with citizens like you is a doomed one. You all deserve what you get in that shithole of a country. Religion smother all of you hate-filled bigots there. Same idiots like you will come here to insult muric tomorrow. I pity the very few sane ones amongst you. It's very unfortunate that they had to find themselves in the midst of zombies like you.
Don't mind that fool.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by CovidVaccine: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
This would have been a very great engineering experience, but selfishness and greed got in the way. All over the world there are buildings on waterways; the water passes under the building because the foundation is raised from the ground. Unfortunately, here the church choose to test the force of nature by blocking the water way; putting everyone at risk.

Instead of support building technology innovation, the church chose the play with people's lives; as the church structure and neighboring buildings are at risk of collapse any time.

The neighbors should put up there own concrete structure, and the water will deal with the church building; force of gravity.

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by EvilSpirit5: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

How much can you make by building and equipping a world class hospital in Nigeria.

Peanut.

How many doctors can you mention that are richer than Adeboye, Oyakhilome or Oyedepo.

None!
[/s]
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by tobijas001(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Speechless
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by SexytorresE(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
U don’t need Government to intervene, this is God’s property and the Lord’s chosen grin ur sky God will pay attention to it and wouldn’t let it fall.
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by SexytorresE(f): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Inside life grin
EvilSpirit5:
[s][/s]
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by SexytorresE(f): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
CovidVaccine:
This would have a very great engineering experience, but selfishness and greed got in the way. All over the world there are buildings on waterways; the water passes under the building because the foundation is raised from the ground. Unfortunately, here the church choose to test the force of nature by blocking the water way; putting everyone at risk.

Instead of support building technology innovation, the church chose the play with people's lives; as the church structure and neighboring buildings are at risk of collapse any time.

The neighbors should put up there own concert structure, and the water will deal with the church building; force of gravity.
lol.so unfortunate
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by SexytorresE(f): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Alejobs:
sad

If only God lives in these big hall....they couldn't stop Corona from coming or provide daily meal for the sheep, all of them close down like every other unbelievers gathering.

We lost it already...... Each church should be mandated to blood an enterprise that produces an item as against feeding hope to their members while building cathedral from the contribution all the time.

Religion was really exposed by this virus.... Maybe we can really do without it. Personal connection with God is key now!
give up already on that sky daddy/mummy up there . Is useless and now coro don expose them I swear down
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Pat081: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Tell him oo
yrex01:
if u have nothing to say on the thread pls shut up n stop this religion whatever !!
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by SexytorresE(f): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
They should simply connect the waterway into the church, let the pastor use his miracle power to divert the water when it rains

Nonsense
thank u
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Pat081: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
The government of that state shuld mark it and ask them to remove it them selves
SexytorresE:
U don’t need Government to intervene, this is God’s property and the Lord’s chosen grin ur sky God will pay attention to it and wouldn’t let it fall.
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by lookingfly: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
AMvanquish:
So who awarded the land/C of O and gave building approval?
those capital development authorities wey corrupt like wetin..... They will collect your money and still give the land to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by nsiba: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
If they are not making noise they are destroying the city plan
So this church don't know how to do the proper thing
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by nsiba: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:
Thank God for small mercies imagine if it was a Mosque or Fulani building there, it would have turned it to conspiracy to destroy East. That is how IPOb even said washing hand to prevent Corona is a conspiracy to force ablution on them i.e. Islamisation. grin cheesy cheesy

Many are abound just they lie and hide until the day of calamity.. Churches and mosques are notorious to town planning rules
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Kwin1995(f): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Were they blind or sleeping,when Dey started d foundation of the church? �
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by Sultty(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
People get mind sha. How on earth will someone built a church on a the path of water them go come dey blame village People
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by sweetonugbu: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2020
I am an Atheist and I live close to that church, there is no way that building is disturbing Ekulu river, how big is Ekulu river?. Who are the residents, Nonsense journalism

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by AmeLonRo(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't blame people who build illegal structures. the people I blame are the government who refused to see when the structures where under construction. Government have workers whose jobs are to move around and see whats going on as per construction, etc but it seems they don't do the job or get settlement and look the other way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thiVKm4jetw
Re: Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property by EgunMogaji2: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Peanut.

None!

There can never be a lasting and well functioning world class hospital in Nigeria unless it’s heavily subsidized by the government.

Hospitals are notoriously bad as a business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Ways You Could Be Ripped Off In Building / Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Collapsed Building In Lagos: List Of Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.