Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

‘he Told Me To Say It To His Face, So I Did’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘he Told Me To Say It To His Face, So I Did’ (325 Views)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / Oscar Ekong: William Troost-Ekong Welcomes Baby Boy, Reveals His Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘he Told Me To Say It To His Face, So I Did’ by sportswoza: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adrian Durham has revealed what happened after that heated clash with Jamie Carragher live in 2007.
Following the Liverpool legend’s decision to retire from international football at 29, Durham famously called the former defender a bottler.
The…https://woza.co/he-told-me-to-say-it-to-his-face-so-i-did-adrian-durham-reveals-what-happened-after-heated-on-air-clash-w/

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Gambling Addiction / Who Deserves The Title Of African Greatest Footballer / Top 10 Two Footed Active Footballer In The World Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.