Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina (67825 Views)

Lekki Killings: Buhari Addressed Int'l Community In His Broadcast-Femi Adesina / PUZZLE: Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? / Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Mordecai(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Chai !

Where is yenefer, mannabbqgrils, seunmsg, and the rest of the zombie clan?

Come and see your masters

Correct names are Bokoharam, walkingdead, and tinubua$$licker.

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
meezynetwork:
Mtshh

the truth is that it leaked because it is not LIVE

THE BOARDCAST WAS TAPED FEW WEEKS AGO

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by GreatResearcher1: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Can Buhari do a live broadcast?.. Certain no
Can he hold a press conference ?.. No

I wonder the kinda President we have
70% of world leaders including Europe don't give speech in English na una were say na oyibo una wan folow. English kee u der
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Moneyboyz: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Shows how opaque your mind is, what do you really know, other than wailing? As if that useless former Ijo drunk President knew anything about governance?

So you are saying this Gworo chewing Aboki who doesn't know the meaning of economics nor Governance neither does he understand the concept of the rule of law, he who is surrounded my fellow zombies (without brains) is the right person to lead zombies like you?.

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by onyxo76(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
who cares...for all we know the recording must have been done since Fri

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by amstamon: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:
Wait no be Buhari dey tell them wetin to write? Someone somewhere will just write it down and tell him oya this is what you will tell them? I'm confused
Na only u don reason well from the beginning of the coments here.
Imagine how can a speech be written by totally different person or people and still go through some departments before getting to the president to read to the PEOPLE.A SPEECH THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY CALLED A PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH,TO BE WRITTEN BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF.
THEN THEIR MUST BE SOME CABALS SOMEWHERE RULLING US. I DON TIRE FOR NAIJA ABEG

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by wonder233: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian leaders have this irritating practice of depending on prepared speeches and issuing statements through aides.
In saner climes, leaders do live press conferences and speak from the heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Moneyboyz: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
70% of world leaders including Europe don't give speech in English na una were say na oyibo una wan folow. English kee u der
Why would he address us in Hausa when I'm Yoruba or Igbo

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Sunnyflex(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is a dullard but your parents are not qualified to be his gateman. That's the type of dullard I want to be.
You're simply a fool

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by gosmoney(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
ijaw1stson:
abeg park well. I have no apologies for zombies. Did you see where I compared Jonathan to buhari in my post? You think you are wise, common English you can't interpret. Be glad I even wasted some minutes to reply you. All these children on nL
u get time u de reply dis fool o

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Evercurious(f): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Shows how opaque your mind is, what do you really know, other than wailing? As if that useless former Ijo drunk President knew anything about governance?

Whatever 'the drunkard' did to make Nigeria better than what it is today was worth it.. Cos we all know that we have the worst government so far in history..

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by IMASTEX: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
festacman:
Kick the leaker's a*se really hard for causing unnecessary confusion by his act of sabotage.
One can never give what he doesn't have, Nigerians know his mental ability so why not release a prerecorded speech for what it is & for what it can ever be, instead of lying needlessly that it what a live speech.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is a dullard but your parents are not qualified to be his gateman. That's the type of dullard I want to be.

You have a self esteem issue... A big one at that. Why drag his parents into this fray??!

Money and power are not everything... There are gate keepers who have made more impact in people's lives than most public office holders. So, get your priorities straight.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by mannobi(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2020
If abba kyari was to be alive adesina would have gone for one year suspension and garba sheu will be getting half salary

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2020
manuelreports:
Confussssssion
ma oburu Nwanyi Yoruba
OMO ALE IGBO
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by joelag: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice job guys, just a message to the sadistic elements, that there is no hidden place for the wicked.

The job only took a week to bust their yansh open, many more to come.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by watexas(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari is not intelligent enough neither is he diplomatic in approach to matters. I'm ashamed having a man like him as my president. Clueless government riddled with CORRUPTION

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by cray91(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2020
So You Didn't Know All his Broadcast ever Since has been Pre-recorded? No way In Hell Buhari Would do live broadcast
Racoon:
Oops! Asiri ti tu.Meaning even the dullard was already listening to his own draft speech after being pre-recorded? These presidential media team are as daft as their principal.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Square2020(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Why explaining all this to us.. Leave us alone jor

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Roon9(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Racoon:
Oops! Asiri ti tu.Meaning even the dullard was already listening to his own draft speech after being pre-recorded? These presidential media team are as daft as their principal.

It'd have been better if they kept shut

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by gosmoney(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:
Wait no be Buhari dey tell them wetin to write? Someone somewhere will just write it down and tell him oya this is what you will tell them? I'm confused
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by jboycrb(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Chai !

Where is yenefer, mannabbqgrils, seunmsg, and the rest of the zombie clan?

Come and see your masters

A master who locks u down for 5 weeks and nothing u can do, he is still ur president no matter what. I wonder why Nigerians don’t respect “Office of the presidency”
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Shattuck(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

keep quiet if Nigeria was a sane nation can any honest individual boldly say that,he is qualified to be the president, we know how flawed our electoral system is.stupid people like you are a deficit to civilization.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
So it was a recorded broadcast not live.....

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Sunkyphil(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
we done for in this country

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Centcanada: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
This people self! So what this man Nnamdi KANU is saying is true? No Wonder anytime he stress about the error about Jubirl, the presidency and is cabal will look for a way to cover up, making more mistake. Now he has spot that the broadcast was pre- recorded on 25th in stead of it to be live and have date of 27th, now they came to air to cover up shame that it was leak by someone. How? Ha! Nigeria don enter one chance bus for Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by gosmoney(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
jaxxy:

Many of Trumps speeches are released b4 or right after he begins. It's nothing new. Lets face more important issues with government.
lolz are u d one recording trump's speeches dat u knw dis Another zombie spotted cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Frankcallys(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Aisha!!! What aah you zoing in za oza room? Kwam please, za president is making a live broadcast on telefision

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by SirdeKay: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Now, does it mean that our president can't just invite the press, pick a microphone, address them ex tempore and take questions from the pressmen as Trump and other world leaders are doing daily?
Why does he have to read from prepared speeches everytime?

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Franking: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
This government has no clue at all.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by gosmoney(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
farem:

In the very brief write up above, you committed FOUR English grammatical blunders and you're here calling some people 'disorganize' .
Shior
lolz I go die with laugh o when did nairaland start to have English teacher grin awi ori onwi iru cheesy
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by alizma: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Racoon:
If you had been patient to read through, you would have take something reasonable from what Adesina said. But from your comment, its obvious you will remain ignorant of the fact about presidential speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.