Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes (6531 Views)

Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / "Our Missiles Can Strike The U.S., Shake The World" North Korea Boasts / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by teadrake(m): 4:59am On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:
For the sympathizer of the chinese

In fact, the takeover of the South African country has reached such “commanding heights” that some observers are asking the question, “Is Zambia the first African country to become a full Chinese colony?”

Zambia’s reported ‘colonization’ is due to its government’s failure to repay a US$8B debt to China for infrastructural projects undertaken by the Chinese under programmes like the ”Belt and Road” initiative.

Given the appalling proportions of the debt, it was no surprise that Zambia’s plight was recently highlighted on “The Dr. Mumbi show” —a widely viewed online/TV programme in Africa.

During her show, Dr. Mumbi Seraki noted that China has been given unrestrained control over Zambian resources owing to over-borrowing and the unfiltered immigration of Chinese into the country. It was also highlighted that the Chinese have taken over African neighbourhoods, marketplaces, and major business sectors such as mining and real estate.

Dr. Mumbi noted that the situation is causing conflict between the Chinese immigrants and the locals. But there is nothing that could be done by the Government of Zambia. Their hands are tied.

“If the Zambians complain about something which is done illegally, the Chinese government steps in and says don’t touch my people and the Zambian Government backs down.”

As if that is not enough, Dr. Mumbi said that China has also been grabbing up major State assets.

A few months ago, the state-owned TV and radio news channel, ZNBC, and the Lusaka International Airport were taken over by the Chinese. Even the State’s electricity company, ZESCO, is poised for takeover by the Chinese government owning their loan default, Mumbi stressed. But the government has been denying the reports.

“They (the Government) have been trying to play cool like everything is ok but they have actually been in secret talks over how their national electricity company will be taken over by China,” the African talk-show host revealed.

In addition to all this, the Chinese have closed off a road on the central point of Zambia’s capital, Lusaka.

Given the aforementioned, the Kenyan commentator questioned the logic behind China’s dealings in Zambia’s state- of -affairs.

“Do you think an African company would be allowed control over China’s national electricity? But you know what? It just shows that China’s new colonial strategy is at its climax. And they (China) have been doing this covert business for so long and now they got their tentacles so deep inside (Africa) that it’s going to be hard for some countries turn back,” she said.

The talk-show host also emphasized that China’s whole strategy is encouraging indebtedness.

“They come to Africa with the money. They give and they give (loans) but once you default, they start to take over strategic assets. You see, what China has done is that they have studied countries that have corrupt governments and greedy leaders. That’s the trouble with most African nations. That’s why we find most African nations in this situation.”

She stressed further, that China’s long-term goal is the effective ownership of the commanding heights of Africa’s economy.

This is very deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by talut(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:

In fact, the takeover of the South African country has reached such “commanding heights” that some observers are asking the question, “Is Zambia the first African country to become a full Chinese colony?”

Zambia’s reported ‘colonization’ is due to its government’s failure to repay a US$8B debt to China for infrastructural projects undertaken by the Chinese under programmes like the ”Belt and Road” initiative.

Given the appalling proportions of the debt, it was no surprise that Zambia’s plight was recently highlighted on “The Dr. Mumbi show” —a widely viewed online/TV programme in Africa.

During her show, Dr. Mumbi Seraki noted that China has been given unrestrained control over Zambian resources owing to over-borrowing and the unfiltered immigration of Chinese into the country. It was also highlighted that the Chinese have taken over African neighbourhoods, marketplaces, and major business sectors such as mining and real estate.

Dr. Mumbi noted that the situation is causing conflict between the Chinese immigrants and the locals. But there is nothing that could be done by the Government of Zambia. Their hands are tied.

“If the Zambians complain about something which is done illegally, the Chinese government steps in and says don’t touch my people and the Zambian Government backs down.”

As if that is not enough, Dr. Mumbi said that China has also been grabbing up major State assets.

A few months ago, the state-owned TV and radio news channel, ZNBC, and the Lusaka International Airport were taken over by the Chinese. Even the State’s electricity company, ZESCO, is poised for takeover by the Chinese government owning their loan default, Mumbi stressed. But the government has been denying the reports.

“They (the Government) have been trying to play cool like everything is ok but they have actually been in secret talks over how their national electricity company will be taken over by China,” the African talk-show host revealed.

In addition to all this, the Chinese have closed off a road on the central point of Zambia’s capital, Lusaka.

Given the aforementioned, the Kenyan commentator questioned the logic behind China’s dealings in Zambia’s state- of -affairs.

“Do you think an African company would be allowed control over China’s national electricity? But you know what? It just shows that China’s new colonial strategy is at its climax. And they (China) have been doing this covert business for so long and now they got their tentacles so deep inside (Africa) that it’s going to be hard for some countries turn back,” she said.

The talk-show host also emphasized that China’s whole strategy is encouraging indebtedness.

“They come to Africa with the money. They give and they give (loans) but once you default, they start to take over strategic assets. You see, what China has done is that they have studied countries that have corrupt governments and greedy leaders. That’s the trouble with most African nations. That’s why we find most African nations in this situation.”

She stressed further, that China’s long-term goal is the effective ownership of the commanding heights of Africa’s economy.

as disheartening as this is to read, I want to believe they had all this in contract before collecting money from the Chinese...
if African governments aren't a corrupt bunch, I doubt they would be in this mess in the first place. if they repented from all this embezzlement when they decided to seek for loans whether or not there was a contract to highlight all what is happening now, they most probably won't be in this mess.
I understand as an African man this doesn't look to be in my best interest but there is a reason why countries are named differently.
they don't have to look out for each other interest especially when they don't have anything to gain and most expecially when they have to lose.
Anyone looking at this, from a neutral point, some one who is neither an African or a Chinese will most definitely not be pointing the blaming fingers at China because at the end of the day they aren't the ones who put us in this situation in the first place.. if they chose to exploit it, that's on us not on them.
This matter can be dated back to as far as 2 years ago. Don't you think it's too far fetched to tag it as "recent"
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2020
The moment this one is just placed on launcher NORAD will know.

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by EvilSpirit5: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Same US that completely rely on China for test kits, facemask and even ventilators to some extent, stealing other peoples cargo.. see nairalanders hyping them because of some Hollywood movie they watched

Wuhan Virus America is still battling it and Trump offering disinfectant injection (injecting Dettol) now china just unleashed another beast and people are still thinking China is the China of yesteryears... America would bleed if they try nonsense with china, China is 1.6 billion people living on a wide expanse of land, while US is 350 million , China has some badass weapons that we don't even know of like covid 19, US are still battling with their over hyped Hollywood movie toys which couldn't defeat Taliban or Isis

If China releases just a quarter of Bioweapons they have at Wuhan institute of Virology, and unleash it on more US state, US economy would tank in no time and defeating them would be very very easy

[/s]
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blazebond(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
All these na for show,when real battle begin Na there we go know who dey battle tested,china will never ever rule the world like America,Russia don try sotey dem don tire,no other nation can be trusted like the Americans,most other nations like China and Russia seeking world domination can't be trusted.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by KingAzubuike(f): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
rusher14:

Self preservation.

When the US does it nobody complains.

If Nigeria had such capability wouldn't you be proud?
Don't mind them. Enough of US policing the world and feeling like they are the alpha and Omega. That's why I get joy seeing Russia and China giving them as e dey hot. The US perpetrate all sorts of bullshìt and get away with it because they feel nobody can question them and whatever they do is the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Jones4190(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
sammyj:
All this is story. Let them try anything and see how the US and it’s allies will come after them. Chinese are the worst people you can deal with in the world. This is just show of power to threaten the world not to request for compensation for the mess they have caused the world!!!
oga USA are overrated, what happened between USA and Pakistan? 18 years of war and USA are calling for talk. you talk of USA and it allies as if china don't have allies too.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by X0012(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Watch the downfall of china or better still the “Qin” people

Where do I watch
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by lukui: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2020
See them, see them!!!

All of them are abusing and hating China!!!!

And the worst part of it is that all their phones are

"MADE IN CHINA"!!!!!!!
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by csamii: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2020
No be only 30 minutes na 30 secs. Even Superman won't make it in 30 mins from China abi China dey launch am from their base in US!?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by enirock(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
talut:

exactly how I would expect from a cave man to think. I'm choosing to believe you're not exactly one. A shallow Google search would brief you that the "artificial sun" is more or less a fancy name.
besides if you are going to be worried about nuclear warheads, shouldn't you be worried about those who might be potentially doing this in secret?

ps: no offense meant in case you want to pick one from my comment

Why would I pick offence as we all are entitled to our own opinion and you alluding to me as a caveman does not make me one.

A country that wants to trap and try controlling hot plasma and trying to stabilise it in other to create fusion for a cleaner energy source definitely has its downside because if and when this nuclear fusion become attainable and this device becomes faulty during the process hence me saying in an attempt to fight for world dominance, they may end up destroying themselves because that kind of heat will surely have an adverse effects to nature whether we accept it's a form of cleaner energy or not

and yes there are countries silently making nukes and bioweapons and not advertising it maybe because they do not want other countries to feel it's trying to test their sovereignty but the moment China says it has a nuke that can get to America in 30minutes it not only puts America in a preparedness and readiness mode but the world takes attention and no matter what China has, they won't survive a coordinated attack from the US and it's allies. It as though they are trying too hard to rule The Us and by extension the world

Coming to covid 19, I would love to kindly pick your brain as to what you may think made common cold so dangerous that across the world hundreds of thousands of death has been recorded?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by talut(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
enirock:

Why would I pick offence as we all are entitled to our own opinion and you alluding to me as a caveman does not make me one.

A country that wants to trap and try controlling hot plasma and trying to stabilise it in other to create fusion for a cleaner energy source definitely has its downside because if and when this nuclear fusion become attainable and this device becomes faulty during the process hence me saying in an attempt to fight for world dominance, they may end up destroying themselves because that kind of heat will surely have an adverse effects to nature whether we accept it's a
form of cleaner energy or not
this thing you claim China is trying to attain had been put into trial by different countries dated as far back as several decades.
Now that you've taken a shallow look at what nuclear fusion is all about perhaps you should take a deeper look at the idea. Just because planes have high risk of death when they develop faults in motion doesn't mean they should be scrapped. h*ck, there are even accidents on roads.
if you can't relate,let's take nuclear fission for a sample, another side of the same coin, just because there were nuclear meltdowns then didn't make them scrap it cos in the long run, it was the way to go.
the so called temperature generated can be managed cos at the end of the day the amount of energy generated considering the very small amount of gas turned plasma undergoing this fussion is something that can be managed

practically, this is even better than fission and fission is used to generate power today.

I could go on and on but that will just make this write up unappealing to read. I'm not even surprised you're also tagging China as a country after world dominance just because they are also paramount in 6g development.(I'm not saying there isn't an endgame) even you will agree on the phrase "better me than others" right.
while people like me are intrigued about the technological advancements of the world in general, other like you are not happy because either it's not under your country's name or you simply don't understand it well enough or maybe both. while the later is ok since we can't understand everything the former is just total bs.
Again, just because something isn't totally safe doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered especially when the pros totally outweighs the cons. even day to day machines like DVD players pose theoretical danger to human health under some conditions.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by enirock(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
talut:

this thing you claim China is trying to attain had been put into trial by different countries dated as far back as several decades.
Now that you've taken a shallow look at what nuclear fusion is all about perhaps you should take a deeper look at the idea. Just because planes have high risk of death when they develop faults in motion doesn't mean they should be scrapped. h*ck, there are even accidents on roads.
if you can't relate,let's take nuclear fission for a sample, another side of the same coin, just because there were nuclear meltdowns then didn't make them scrap it cos in the long run, it was the way to go.
the so called temperature generated can be managed cos at the end of the day the amount of energy generated considering the very small amount of gas turned plasma undergoing this fussion is something that can be managed

practically, this is even better than fission and fission is used to generate power today.

I could go on and on but that will just make this write up unappealing to read. I'm not even surprised you're also tagging China as a country after world dominance just because they are also paramount in 6g development.(I'm not saying there isn't an endgame) even you will agree on the phrase "better me than others" right.
while people like me are intrigued about the technological advancements of the world in general, other like you are not happy because either it's not under your country's name or you simply don't understand it well enough or maybe both. while the later is ok since we can't understand everything the former is just total bs.
Again, just because something isn't totally safe doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered especially when the pros totally outweighs the cons. even day to day machines like DVD players pose theoretical danger to human health under some conditions.
Then you would know that history has always detailed the rise an fall of empires and kingdoms?

Maybe I may not totally understand but when you try to mimick what goes on at the core of the sun and yes with the belief you have relevant or relative data to control it and all the shenanigan that come with the belief that the supposed pros outweighs the cons

leaks fromNuclear plants you've stated above and the harm it has brought not only to the surrounding but ppl living close to it

Call me one opposed to technological development and stuff but my point remains in as much as you may have all relevant/relative data a problem with this system and we may be looking as something worse than Hiroshima in the name of clean energy
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:

very very deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by talut(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
enirock:

Then you would know that history has always detailed the rise an fall of empires and kingdoms?

Maybe I may not totally understand but when you try to mimick what goes on at the core of the sun and yes with the belief you have relevant or relative data to control it and all the shenanigan that come with the belief that the supposed pros outweighs the cons

leaks fromNuclear plants you've stated above and the harm it has brought not only to the surrounding but ppl living close to it

Call me one opposed to technological development and stuff but my point remains in as much as you may have all relevant/relative data a problem with this system and we may be looking as something worse than Hiroshima in the name of clean energy

j

which is why I have told you to look into nuclear fussion deeply at not just on the surface. do you think the numerous scientist and engineers working on this project don't recognize potential dangers or you just think they don't care? What China and the other countries who have tried aim to replicate might be what's is happening at the sun..but it isn't as substantial as what is actually happening at the sun. but at the end of the day, that's what science is all about, understanding naturally occurring phenomenons and implementing them into something that works for us. this is no different from how planes are modelled after birds
like I said earlier, artificial sun is just a fancy name for a catchy headline adapted by mainstream media and just because something has potential dangers doesn't mean it should be written off.

As a matter of fact all inventions made by man have potential dangers.. you should be grateful where technology has gotten too and how easy life is in general... Don't you think it's time to do away with all this backward thinking?

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Empty barrels.

America will never unveil anything which makes them unpredictable.

All this muscle flexing is just noise.

This is just a show of shame common to JJC`s in warfare

America does not chest-beat. They make it happen.

History has it in records.

And who wouldn't agree with Oscar Wilde judging by history.

3 Likes

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Daddysidhan: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Jones4190:

oga USA are overrated, what happened between USA and Pakistan? 18 years of war and USA are calling for talk. you talk of USA and it allies as if china don't have allies too.
USA vs Pakistan ke
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 5:20am On May 01, 2020
Blackking98:
It's just show of muscle. They can't nuke the US first, neither can the US nuke them as both countries have nuclear bombs and nuclear capable allies and that'd be the end of the world. Military speaking the US is far ahead with military bases in Japan,South Korea, the Pacific, Singapore and other nations around China while China can't boast of the same.
All those bases should make one ask who is threatening whom.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blackking98(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
budaatum:

All those bases should make one ask who is threatening whom.
USA isnt threatening anyone exactly. They have military bases all over the world even here in Africa, to protect their interest and power around the globe.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Karemarealty288(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Don't accept what those that talk and cry at the same time say completely. They are sympathy beggars too..

China can't do nothing.. US still remain their husband for life..... grin grin grin

One thing I love US for is their level of secrecy and deceit when it comes to showcasing weaponry... They are very good when it comes to the more you look the less you see. What China is looking for will never come their way cos every Chinese has an American Dream. US can Neva be a Husband to China...even Side Chic them no reach.

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 2:24pm On May 01, 2020
Blackking98:
USA isnt threatening anyone exactly. They have military bases all over the world even here in Africa, to protect their interest and power around the globe.
Really? Don't you think we should ask those whom USA bases are in their backyard if they feel threatened?

When Russia tried putting a Base in US' backyard, US was most definitely threatened.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blackking98(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
budaatum:

Really? Don't you think we should ask those whom USA bases are in their backyard if they feel threatened?

When Russia tried putting a Base in US' backyard, US was most definitely threatened.
smh. Make research first before you start yapping. US military bases in the Pacific/Asia and Europe are largely as a result of WW2 US victory with her allies and then the US vs USSR show down in the 80s where nation's who felt threatened by the USSR formed NATO with the US and that allowed Us to have bases in more countries in Europe, in the case of Pacific/Asia it's their single handed defeat of imperial Japan and libration of many areas which gave them permission to have bases in their lands as deterrent to any nation who would want to follow the way of imperial Japan. Now they have bases in Africa and the middle East because of various factors such as new allies in those regions, terrorism, protecting their interest etc. So I don't get what you're saying really.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 2:44pm On May 01, 2020
Its simple really, just think a little. I have faith you can.

Will a military base I build in your backyard, for whatever reason I claim, threaten you or not?

And wasn't America itself threatened when USSR tried building a military base in America's backyard?

Blackking98:
smh. Make research first before you start yapping. US military bases in the Pacific/Asia and Europe are largely as a result of WW2 US victory with her allies and then the US vs USSR show down in the 80s where nation's who felt threatened by the USSR formed NATO with the US and that allowed Us to have bases in more countries in Europe, in the case of Pacific/Asia it's their single handed defeat of imperial Japan and libration of many areas which gave them permission to have bases in their lands as deterrent to any nation who would want to follow the way of imperial Japan. Now they have bases in Africa and the middle East because of various factors such as new allies in those regions, terrorism, protecting their interest etc. So I don't get what you're saying really.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blackking98(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2020
budaatum:
Its simple really, just think a little. I have faith you can.

Will a military base I build in your backyard, for whatever reason I claim, threaten you or not?

And wasn't America itself threatened when USSR tried building a military base in America's backyard?

you're speaking out of context honestly. You asked me why America has bases all over the world and I gave you the answer. Now to answer your new question, it's all power play, what Happened then was the Cuban missile crises with the US and USSR going toe to toe. The US had bases around the USSR for reasons I have already explained to you,now the USSR felt threatened and decided to move nuclear missiles to Cuba to even up the playing field and we were just moments away from ww3, many countries were neutral or sided with the US especially those in South America and central America, Canada originally is an American ally and can't allow such, only Cuba sided with the USSR and they have been on embargo for over 50years now, that's what played out. The US can't force her troops down a countries throat if majority of that nation doesn't want an American military base, the US is pulling her forces out of Afghanistan and some troubled countries in the middle East while others like UAE,kwait, Saudi Arabia want US forces to remain in their country for reasons best known to them, recently Poland was willing to pay for the US to have a military base in their country after seeing the Russian aggression on Ukraine. So bro it's all global politics, if Nigeria are to pick a side after this Corona issue I'd say we'd pick US because after what her and her allies have gone through at the hands of corona of which they blame the Chinese of, already the Japanese are funding their companies to move out of china, it's going to get really messy especially if Trump wins relection, unfortunately our president and other African leaders are romancing China already.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
Blackking98:
you're speaking out of context honestly. You asked me why America has bases all over the world and I gave you the answer.
I'm sorry, but I do not recall asking you any such question and would be most grateful if you showed me where I did so I can correct what would be stupidity on my part for asking you questions you can't possibly answer unless you helped decide why America has bases wherever it has them.

In the meantime, I would be most obliged if you would bother to answer the simple questions I did ask which are one's you can answer since they are a request for your personal opinion.

budaatum:

Basically, would you feel threatened by the muscle I show in your backyard?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blackking98(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2020
budaatum:

I'm sorry, but I do not recall asking you any such question and would be most grateful if you showed me where I did so I can correct what would be stupidity on my part for asking you questions you can't possibly answer unless you helped decide why America has bases wherever it has them.

In the meantime, I would be most obliged if you would bother to answer the simple questions I did ask which are one's you can answer since they are a request for your personal opinion.

Basically, would you feel threatened by the muscle I show in your backyard?
if we are friends no I will not be really bothered, if we are enemies heck yeah. As an analogy I'm an Akwa ibomite, if where I live in calabar had an increase number of igbos or ijaws moving in really i won't be bothered, but if i saw fulanis moving tbh I'd call a meeting of landlords. Same applies to the US, Russia, China and other big boys. Germany doesn't feel threatened by having the largest US military base in Europe but Russia feels threatened, you know why already. China seems ok with North Korea having nuclear weapons but the US is not, you obviously know why. Hope you get my point
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 6:46pm On May 01, 2020
Blackking98:
if we are friends no I will not be really bothered, if we are enemies heck yeah. As an analogy I'm an Akwa ibomite, if where I live in calabar had an increase number of igbos or ijaws moving in really i won't be bothered, but if i saw fulanis moving tbh I'd call a meeting of landlords. Same applies to the US, Russia, China and other big boys. Germany doesn't feel threatened by having the largest US military base in Europe but Russia feels threatened, you know why already. China seems ok with North Korea having nuclear weapons but the US is not, you obviously know why. Hope you get my point
So, some people might be bothered if some people show muscle in their backyard?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by Blackking98(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
budaatum:

So, some people might be bothered if some people show muscle in their backyard?
I believe I have answered this already
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by budaatum: 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
Blackking98:
I believe I have answered this already
I believe you have. Thank you for your time.
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by darfay: 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
After crippling the world with corona virus. C the rubbish dey are doing?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
baralatie:

you understand the game!
China can read the signs that this covid 19 is going to back fire on them!
let us see how it goes

Funny comment, so displaying all this will stop countries from sending bills to them?
You think those countries don't have weapons?
Re: China Unveils Terrifying Dongfeng-41 Nuke That ‘can Strike US In 30 Minutes by udemzyudex(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
finalboss:

Trust me bruh, this is just the tip of the ice berg

See the way this one is talking as if he is a Chinese soldier. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

California Backs Gay Marriage Ban / Gaddafi’s Former Residence Becomes A Marketplace / BREAKING! Yet Another Murder By Racist Cops In Amerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.