Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

#covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms (668 Views)

Nigerian Govt Spends Over N16 Billion On Disease Control Since 2020 / Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms by LastNL: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
As of today, Tuesday 28th April 2020, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC) has added six new symptoms to its existing list of symptoms for Coronavirus infectious disease 2019.

Before this recent development, the known symptoms of Coronavirus are fever, cough, and shortness of breath are indications that someone might have the disease caused by the novel Coronavirus.

According to CDC, the expanded symptoms list could prove important because with a limited number of test kits available, typically those seeking a test must first show symptoms.

The CDC has now added six new conditions that may come with the disease, which are contained here

CONTINUE READING HERE

Re: #covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yeye blogger.

Add the six symptoms here. Nobody will click on your blog. In fact let me go and fetch the added symptoms and paste here for all to see

1 Like

Re: #covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms by Enoch07: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Yeye blogger.

Add the six symptoms here. Nobody will click on your blog. In fact let me go and fetch the added symptoms and paste here for all to see
lol calm down na

1 Like

Re: #covid-19: Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Add Six New Virus Symptoms by SavageMaster: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Yeye blogger.

Lol. No mind them. It can be irritating oh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clogged And Ringing Ear / Do You Want A Flat Tummy? Use This. / Please I Urgently Needed Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.