Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Clogged And Ringing Ear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clogged And Ringing Ear (673 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat! Remedies For Clogged Arteries! / Help!!! Catarrh Is Really Disturbing Me, It Even Clogged My Ear. / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clogged And Ringing Ear by matth101: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good day, pls I need advice on this issue. Two weeks and some days back I discovered a pain in my left ear so i visited the pharmacy. I was given ampicillin and eardrop in which I used till I completed the dose. I discovered that the pain has gone away but my hear still rings and feel clogged. with a close observation while sleeping at night, I do hear heart beat in my head. so doctors and people who had similar experience what do you think needs to be done before it get worse? pls I need help

Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
I've had similar experience ; if not the same that lasted for a long while.
And believe me I went to the hospital but all the prescriptions( ranging from ear drops to capsules and then to one liquid I was asked to drop in my ear) didn't totally solve the problem

To cut the long story short; it was onions I used sha. I saw the remedy on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. And it worked for me.
You can look it up too

1 Like

Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by matth101: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Did you experience ringing and a blocked feeling in the ear? was the onion able to stop it? if yes, how is it to be used pls?
Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by timid101: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
What you're experiencing is Tinnitus.

Have had it before. Didn't use anything, just stopped by itself.

1 Like

Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by matth101: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
for how long should I wait for. it's been 2 weeks+ now. the ringing sound is so disturbing
Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by cactus1549: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your immune system is reacting to some infection. It will go by itself
Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
matth101:
Did you experience ringing and a blocked feeling in the ear? was the onion able to stop it? if yes, how is it to be used pls?

Yes I had similar experience with you.
Re: Clogged And Ringing Ear by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
And it occurred continually for a period of two years, until I saw the natural remedy on Pinterest.

You can either blend/grate the onion and dip the juice in your ear.

Or

Cut a piece of onion(preferably the mid part ), and put the piece in your ear overnight.
And you repeat the procedure continually.

But then, i'm no medical expert. So I suggest you validate my info first before trying it out.

I pray you quick recovery
Shit can be very discomforting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Plantain Peels And Shea Butter / UGREAT Care 3000mg Stemcell / VOTE DR. Irene Ibiyengi Obuzor as PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, NIGERIAN MEDICAL ASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.