Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. (628 Views)

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Nairalanders Help: What Antibiotic Should One Take To Cure Bacterial Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2020
please, I need help..since last week Monday, I have been feeling a slight pin like pain, whenever I swallow my spittle.. I was thinking it was just my brain playing a fast one on me due to the pandemic stories..three to four days ago, the pain is more like a scratch or itching sensation which comes whenever I'm relaxed..like when I'm not eating or drinking..its get more serious and obvious at night or middle of the night..I have done some google search about sore throat, itching and with the nCoV symptoms.. aside from the scratch and itching, I'm so fine in other aspect..no cough, sneezing, fever or pain..
though, I'm quite scared..whenever I wake up in the midnight with this itching, I will start praying to God to just save me, kuz I don't want to die like this oo. sad ..I have been gaggling with warm water and salt for the past 2 days, and been trying to stay indoor too..but money no dey, even to chop sef, no food..just been surviving by God's grace.. pls. just clear me out of this fear ooo...as I'm typing, I'm feeling the itchy sensation sad
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by Enoch07: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2020
who send u to drink warm water and salt? your doctor? my friend u better go chemist and explain yourself their. and that's not a coronavirus symptom
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2020
screenshot of my search on google..

Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Enoch07:
who send u to drink warm water and salt? your doctor? my friend u better go chemist and explain yourself their. and that's not a coronavirus symptom
na one local area I dey so..the chemist shop around no open..I don't even have the financial capability of seeking pharmaceutical solution, hence my search for home made remedy.and I am hoping it will clear off on its own sooner..but I don't just want to keep mum over it, hence my seeking for clarity here.. thank you, by the way.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by aaking(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Try buy some bacteria drugs . They should add ibuprofen. Then use spirit clean your ear with cotton bud y cleaning your ear open your mouth wide
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by kevotek1000(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2020
sholikay:
please, I need help..since last week Monday, I have been feeling a slight pin like pain, whenever I swallow my spittle.. I was thinking it was just my brain playing a fast one on me due to the pandemic stories..three to four days ago, the pain is more like a scratch or itching sensation which comes whenever I'm relaxed..like when I'm not eating or drinking..its get more serious and obvious at night or middle of the night..I have done some google search about sore throat, itching and with the nCoV symptoms.. aside from the scratch and itching, I'm so fine in other aspect..no cough, sneezing, fever or pain..
though, I'm quite scared..whenever I wake up in the midnight with this itching, I will start praying to God to just save me, kuz I don't want to die like this oo. sad ..I have been gaggling with warm water and salt for the past 2 days, and been trying to stay indoor too..but money no dey, even to chop sef, no food..just been surviving by God's grace.. pls. just clear me out of this fear ooo...as I'm typing, I'm feeling the itchy sensation sad

You're fine with the descriptions you gave, however it's best you visit a doc if symptoms persist and make you uncomfortable. Soonest I know you will be fine. Stay safe.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by aaking(m): 12:38am On Apr 29, 2020
sholikay:

Do you reside in Lagos
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:

Do you reside in Lagos
no..Ogun state..
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by EzzyCarter: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Mr man, go get original Strepsils from a pharmacy before you kill yourself with anxiety sad

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by Topshow4real: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Dear op. Quit licking plate for some days, and you'd be alright.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by aaking(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2020
sholikay:
no..Ogun state..

Send your account

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by Scream(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2020
You need to get yourself tested...aside that, you will fine soon. and around for herds to clear your throat.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy chill, you dey perfectly normal.. You just need chop better food and na the signal your throat dey try give you..
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by aaking(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
sholikay:
no..Ogun state..

How is your health now, Pls stay safe . Don't put Coronavirus wahala for your mind.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
kevotek1000:

You're fine with the descriptions you gave, however it's best you visit a doc if symptoms persist and make you uncomfortable. Soonest I know you will be fine. Stay safe.
okay..thank you so much..I have tried to stay indoor though, but nah hunger dey do me strong thing since morning..I couldnt visit where I do get free food, just for the fear of the unknown to peoples life..God will help me.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:

How is your health now, Pls stay safe . Don't put Coronavirus wahala for your mind.
okay..I'm indoor though, since morning..thank you..
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:
Try buy some bacteria drugs . They should add ibuprofen. Then use spirit clean your ear with cotton bud y cleaning your ear open your mouth wide
okay sir..I will do these, when I lay my hands on money..God bless you sir..
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:

Send your account
wow!. thank you sir..0123243286 gtbank O.S.S God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Topshow4real:
Dear op. Quit licking plate for some days, and you'd be alright.
I don't get..licking plate as how?.hunger no catch me reach to eat finish and lick the plate..I no understand ooo..
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Scream:
You need to get yourself tested...aside that, you will fine soon. and around for herds to clear your throat.
I have been contemplating calling the ncdc number when I get any worse symptoms.. thank you
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by aaking(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
sholikay:
wow!. thank you sir..0123243286 gtbank O.S.S God bless you more.

Pls manage what I sent to you. No kill yourself.
Re: Covid-19 Or Bacterial Infection Symptom?.help Me Please!. by sholikay(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
aaking:

Pls manage what I sent to you. No kill yourself.
I received it..thank you so so much sir..God bless you more for putting smile unto my face. smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Must Do This …if You Smoke / Please Help! Pregnancy Test Is Positive But Nothing Shows In Scan / Covid-19 Now Rapidly Undergoing Community Spreading In Nigeria! Take Precautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.