Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

You Must Do This …if You Smoke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Must Do This …if You Smoke (625 Views)

How To Use Acne Treatment Cream While You Smoke / How You Feel When You Smoke Weed / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
I believe not every smoker feels like stopping the act. As long as you belong to that category, you must be aware of some facts.

Whether you like it or not, the popular saying that smokers are liable to die Young is true. Truth be told, our great grandfathers did worse than taking in the dangerous ingredients in cigarettes, yet they lived long to the extent that grand children would be hoping to see when 'papa' would give up the ghost.

The question is why do young smokers die in this generation when old people did not die taking in the same ingredients in cigarettes. It is simply because young smokers of our generation do not counter the bad effects of smoking.

In developed countries, smokers spend good money on their health: This is what help them to live long as they should. But, here in Africa, the opposite is the case.

So, what must you do to live long as a smoker ?

Firstly, you need 25mg (that is 25milligram) of vitamin C from orange anytime you take a cigarette. The reason for that is… a cigarette destroys 25mg of an essential vitamin needed in your body for protection of immunity and for fighting infection.

To be precise, you need 1 orange anytime you smoke 1 cigarette. In other words, 5 cigarettes equals 5 oranges.

In addition, 1 cigarette destroys your kidney and heart gradually. So, you need a good food rich in vitamin E to combat this bad effect. The best food I can recommend for that is boiled egg.

More so, for every smoke you exhale(bring out), a little goes into your lung, thereby leading to lung infection. To counter this bad effect, you need a lot of Carrot. Mind you, do not eat more than 20 sticks of carrot in a day. Too much of carrot is toxic, I mean is poisonous. Ensure you take it moderately.

Another important one is Selenium. If you smoke without taking Selenium rich food, you at toying with cancer. To get Selenium and counter the cancer vulnerability, your best bet is onions. Try to always put onions in the food you cook or ensure you eat 1 onions per day.

Lastly, you need antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal plant with another plant that helps the chest. For the antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal, all the three can be seen in Garlic. If you can’t eat it, put it in food you cook. Moreover, for chest ailments bad effect, you must love a plant called Ginseng (if you can’t find it around you, check my profile on how you can get it). What you need in the plant is the root. Wash and scrub the root well, cut it in pieces and put it in a little water for 30 minutes, then drink it.

Take note: do not take the Ginseng immediately after smoking or drinking orange. Take the Ginseng water 6 hours after smoking or drinking orange.

IF YOU CANNOT DO ALL I’VE MENTIONED, IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO STOP SMOKING.

From the stable of Mr. NT (Natural Therapist).

Stay safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2020
I'm here in case you have any question

1 Like

Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by Quietly(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
Giv this guy a round of applause..you try ...

1 Like

Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
Quietly:
Giv this guy a round of applause..you try ...

Thank you bro

2 Likes

Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2020
I had to take my time to write the article because 1 cigarette take 10 minutes of one's life...my aim is to help everyone that smokes to live longer than his/her expection
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
Ensure you don't eat alot of onions per day. I believe you can't eat more than 200mcg in a day...that is too much and very toxic

1 Like

Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2020
If you belong to the category of people who wants to stop smoking, you will need to read my next post
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by lilyheaven: 1:48am On May 28, 2020
What about smoking weed
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2020
lilyheaven:
What about smoking weed

I like that question... The weed itself is not the problem, but it is the smoking. That weed people smoke is what we use for people who have high sexual desire; the weed helps them to depress that sexual urge.

So, weed or what we call marijuana is very medicinal. Mind you, out of all the ways we use that herb, SMOKING IS NEVER IN THE OPTION...we use 5 means of getting the herb into the body system by
1. Infusion
2. Decoction
3. Tincture
4. Powder
5. Lotion.

If you prefer to smoke it, it means you will still undergo all I've mentioned in the post because of your lung, heart and chest.
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by victordaimond: 3:53pm On May 28, 2020
Mr smoker smoker, se o mo ikan to pa papa teacher.
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2020
victordaimond:
Mr smoker smoker, se o mo ikan to pa papa teacher.

I don't understand you Mr. Victor
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by lilyheaven: 7:43pm On May 28, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I like that question... The weed itself is not the problem, but it is the smoking. That weed people smoke is what we use for people who have high sexual desire; the weed helps them to depress that sexual urge.

So, weed or what we call marijuana is very medicinal. Mind you, out of all the ways we use that herb, SMOKING IS NEVER IN THE OPTION...we use 5 means of getting the herb into the body system by
1. Infusion
2. Decoction
3. Tincture
4. Powder
5. Lotion.

If you prefer to smoke it, it means you will still undergo all I've mentioned in the post because of your lung, heart and chest.

I see, it is making sense to me
I now understand why he doesn't masturbate
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2020
lilyheaven:

Come off it...I'm married with kids
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2020
lilyheaven:

It seems you do masturbate.
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by lilyheaven: 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Come off it...I'm married with kids
So ?
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2020
lilyheaven:

So ?

Does that mean married men masturbate?
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2020
con tact me on wha tsap to get any plant(herb) you can't get 09073611541
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by lilyheaven: 12:23am On May 30, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You want to hear the gist from me
olayiwola4u:

Does that mean married men masturbate?
Re: You Must Do This …if You Smoke by olayiwola4u(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2020
lilyheaven:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You want to hear the gist from me

Yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Now Rapidly Undergoing Community Spreading In Nigeria! Take Precautions / Have You Fainted Before? / When Is It Possible To See The Gender In Ultrasound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.