Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Smokers Are More Vulnerable To COVID-19 - FDA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smokers Are More Vulnerable To COVID-19 - FDA (272 Views)

Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Are More Vulnerable To COVID-19 - FDA by NaijaHeadlines: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2020
FDA - Smoking cigarettes can leave you more vulnerable to respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19.. ☛ https://forum.naijastore.net/FDA-Smoking-cigarettes-can-leave-you-more-vulnerable-to-respiratory-illnesses-such-as-COVID-19-tp7976.html
Re: Smokers Are More Vulnerable To COVID-19 - FDA by stainchris(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
I thought they said that the virus can't stand heat and i was thinking that smoking should just burn out the virus.
Anyway, they have been telling us since time immemorial that smokers are liable to die young and this is just another opportunity to scare them the more.continue i am hearing.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UK Rejects 300 Chinese Ventilators / Woman Seen Using Her Bible As Nose Mask (video) / JUST IN: Nigeria Records 245 New Cases Of Covid-19 As Total Hit 2802

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.