Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

7 Things I Learnt From My Mentor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Things I Learnt From My Mentor (186 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things I Learnt From My Mentor by mbleads: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
In 2011, I met this very successful man, I mean in my assessment of him. And the weeks and months that followed he committed about 5 hours every other Saturday to teach young people the principles of success and that helped him get to where he is.

At this point i would like to mention that;
Success is a result of the combination of principles.
No one singular standalone principle can make you successful. You have to learn the different principles that will take you to your envisaged future.
Back to the story, those training that he organized help me to become who I am today and it’s still propelling me to make further progress.
It is interesting to know that most times people know what they need to do that will help them accomplish great goals but they won’t still do it. What an irony!
Hence, these are the things I learnt from my mentor and it is imperative that you use them and also apply them to your own life.
https://islandexpression..com/2019/10/7-things-i-learnt-from-my-mentor.html

(1) (Reply)

Life Time Career Opportunity / Skilled Visa Consultant For Australia In Chandigarh / For Latest Mass Communication Project Topics And Materials, Visit,....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.