Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Life Time Career Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life Time Career Opportunity (186 Views)

Balancing GRE And A Full Time Career / Career Opportunity In Media (news Writers Needed) / How To Build A Part-time Career With Facebook Group & Monetize It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Time Career Opportunity by abimijul1: 8:27am On May 07, 2020
DON’T BE A VICTIM OF LOSING A LIFE TIME CAREER OPPURTUNITY

Why wait till a job require you to have a particular skill before you get the skill, you could lost a life time career opportunity.
Learning how to use accounting Software as an Accounting professional is as important has being a Chartered Accountant. You need to understand how to use the accounting package to do your daily accounting task.

One of our students shared a story on our Telegram mentorship platform on how he lost a lucrative job opportunity.

“Hello everyone, trust our day went well...I use to see posts of Starry Gold Academy putting up advertisement of video lectures on accounting software/packages and how essential it is to be skilled at it. I know the importance in today's accounting and record keeping but got to know how much important it is through this platform.

So I contacted the admin to get the mostly used accounting software but the money didn't come through and I suspended it plus I was preparing for the just concluded May diet.

Have been hunting for a job for 2 months now, have been invited for two different interviews now in 2 weeks which I wasn't hired because of my inability to use accounting software. The most painful one happened yesterday after a company in V.I invited me for the second interview after going through a test and oral interview last week. At the interview I met with the CFO(a white man) who handled the interview process with my test in in hand, he said you have done fine in the test but I would still test you again, so he gave me a sheet of paper and took me to the basic of accounting (u get?) which I answered well. To end my story for the gods...he said I can't hire you if you can't use any other software aside from excel basics.

Prior to the interview, someone have started to take me lectures on quick books and Advanced excel but I just had one lecture which was introduction to it and I couldn't have said I can work on it because he would have put me through a test. I was at the verge of getting employed but it slipped from my hand.

This letter is to job hunters who isn't skilled in accounting Software, even if you collect ICAN prizes and no skills in accounting software, it would not be compete in today's world”

P.S Why wait till you lose a life time opportunity before you act?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of these practical video tutorials on;

• SAGE 50
• BASIC EXCEL
• ADVANCE EXCEL
• QUICKBOOKS
• FINANCIAL MODELING
• TALLY ERP
• MICROSOFT ACCESS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• AUDIT COMMAND LANGUAGE
• SAGE PASTEL EVOLUTION

You will get the following Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)
• QuickBooks Software
• SAGE Pastel Evolution Software
• Tally Software
• Microsoft Office packages (Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• CorelDraw Software
• Photoshop Software

YOU WILL ALSO GET CETIFICATES after completing the Video training

To get any of the above Video Training, Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Visa Consultant For Australia In Chandigarh / For Latest Mass Communication Project Topics And Materials, Visit,.... / Shop Any Where In The Uk & Usa To Nigeria Registration Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.