Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,496 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Finding Joy And Happiness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding Joy And Happiness (119 Views)

What Is Difference Between Joy And Happiness? / I Missed The Joy And Peace Of Giving My To Christ / Apostle Suleman’s 2020 Prophecies Of Hope, Joy And Anxieties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Joy And Happiness by jonatoye(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Finding Joy and Happiness

WORD FOR TODAY
As long as you live, in every situation of life, you have the right to be joyful and happy as God's children. Finding joy and happiness in life begins with finding contentment in what God has done for you and His plan and purpose for your life at every point in time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is why they are here! No one will bring them back from death to enjoy life in the future." ( Ecclesiastes 3:22 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Preacher in his wisdom admonished men to be happy with everything that has to do with them; because irrespective of what happens to them, they will still die. Hence, as a living soul find joy in the Lord and be happy; praising God even as you keep faith alive hoping for the best.

Several people are not happy today not because they are sick but because of what they did not have or what God has not done for them. Hence, they think that their joy will be full at the point of accomplishments. However, life has proven that men lose satisfaction over their aspirations at the point of achievement. They will now realize that "so what I have been labouring to achieve is not more than this".

You cannot be happy having big things in life if you are not happy with the small things God has done for you. Your disposition to life in the days of little beginning is a prototype of what your life will be when your achievement grows. Those who are truly enjoying life are not those who have riches but those who find rest in God's salvation and are contented with the measure of God's grace in their lives.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to always find joy and happiness in you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Finding God and doing His will in every facet of life is the beginning of finding joy and happiness!!!

Have a Joyful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

"If Any Man Hear My Voice, And Open The Door,..." / Psalm 3 & 4 & 6 / God's Mercies (15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.