Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 2 (154 Views)

How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 2 by Alusbconcept: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
✔️ Week 2 : SKILLS AND SALES PLATFORM

Yesterday I dropped the first part, you can make reference to it.

Ensure you check it out and drop your questions for me to do justice to them

Back to the show.!

Since you know who you want to target.
You know what they are asking for and their challenges.
Your research should proffer solutions to their problems.

The Next question to ask is :

Where will be my sales platform. Where will I sell to them or offer this service?

If it's another platform outside your main chosen platform, then you will need to give them something to attract them to your sales platform.

What you will give them is called a lead magnet or ethical bride,

A lead magnet is what you give in exchange for something valuable like their emails, phone number etc.

If I want to sell directly on Facebook, I can create a digital products once they pay I will send it to them. Or if it's a service once they pay, i will add them to the platform where I will be doing the training. Either WhatsApp , telegram, close Facebook group, messenger, emails etc..

For me : I want to root them to my WhatsApp so I can :
1. Add value through my status
2. It's easier to train them they :

I will use link creator to create a special link then when they send me the message i will tell them to save my number, I will save theirs and give them the book, video or audio or the link to download it.
So because you want to use WhatsApp as my sales/training platform and Facebook as your awareness platform, you will need a lead magnet to attract them to your WhatsApp.

From the solution to the problems gotten from the research. You will create a lead magnet like a mini ebook( using wps, or canva.com), create an ebook cover using mockup.com, if it's audio I can use wavepad for android or audacity for pc. Video I can record my screen using X recorder for android and bandicam, OBS studio etc for pc.

Your lead magnet should be a 1000 page ebook, because no body will read it.

It can be a cheat sheet, report, white paper etc It can be from 5 to 10 pages. That will be OK provided its concise, and valuable to your audience.
PROFITABLE SKILL
Regardless of you having your own products or service before now, part of the most needed skills on the Internet is content marketing and copywriting.

The good news is, you don't have to be a Pro in writing to be able to learn them.
You will need both even before you create your Lead Magnet.

1. Content marketing : To create awareness and build the audience.

2. Copywriting : To sell to them.
Copywriting is different from Copyrighting.
Copywriting is knowing how to get people to buy your products, how to touch their emotion to make them beg you to collect their money.
It's one of the most sort skill after in the world. It's not a talent it's a skill that can be learned by anyone.

✔️Content marketing is sharing of valuable content to build trust and create awareness in the eyes of your prospect. It's not usually promotional or talking about your business. It's talking about their challenges and proferring solutions to it. For all you need to know get my book content marketing 101. Here for FREE (link to messager).

✔️ Copywriting : is sales on prints

Part of copywriting that will help you kick start your journey is inside the content marketing 101 Free ebook.

Once you have practice and done what's in that book, kudos to you.
Then with those secrets given in that book draft 10-15 solid, value packed, solution protruding and problems destroying contents :

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Programming Academy / Tips With Picture Presentation On How To Excel In A Job Interview / Do You Know The Devil Is The Best Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.