Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 (233 Views)

How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 2 / How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 by Alusbconcept: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2020
If you have been following this series, I believe you are putting it to work. Because nothing will work, except you make it work

I drop a link to get the FREE CONTENT MASTERY EBOOK, AND ATTEND A FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING WHATSAPP MARKETING.

✔️ WEEK THREE : CONTENT DISTRIBUTIONS

Use the whole of this week to distribute your content ask friends and family to share.
Go to Facebook, go to search : type your related niche a group or page will pop up. You can choose and know the rules before you join so as not to spam the groups and be blocked.

Go to forums and Facebook groups, Facebook pages where your clients are and drop your content there.

That's your fishing pole, know how to put your hook(lead magnet) inside the content so you can attract them to you.
Market your content like fuel, so as you can be perceived as an authority In that niche.

You are marketing yourself and building the Know, Like and Trust factors (KLT).

You might want to learn how to rake in the money and market using WhatsApp.

I will be teaching some groups of persons here on WhatsApp for free, you should join them... Don't miss the hack I will be sharing. You might not forgive yourself...
✔️ WEEK FOUR : SELLING
By now you should know how to sell using the Copywriting skills in that book.
This is were for most people it's a no go area.
They are a shame to sell.
The truth is if you don't sell you will be sold to.

If you don't sell, you might smell poverty.

There is no shy millionaires or billionaires..

Everyone on the internet is selling something. Some are selling their stupidity, some Wisdom, or themselves, their religious or political views etc.
As long as you show up on the internet you are selling something why not tilt it to profit you positively.

Then use the following week to market your products or service you want to offer by using the short copywriting tips in that book to sell to them..

Remember the goals is 35 persons that can PAY you 3k
Or 20 persons that can pay you 5k..

Know the price of your products and calculate how many people you need to sell to and make money and make those number your primary focus...

Remember shoot for the sky, when you fall. You will fall among the stars...

Repeat the sale process and make money in 30 days.

It's so simple that the laziest of us can do it in this lockdown time...

You can reach out to me for the FREE ebook "content Mastery 101" https:///2SkzsLV

And Attend A Free training tomorrow :

Drop your questions, let me do justice to it.

Christopher uvwohwo

Your success partner

Re: How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 by Joandy: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op where is the link to join your class?

1 Like

Re: How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 by Onexex(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: How To Make 6 Figures In Less Than 30 Days Online: Pt 3 by Alusbconcept: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Joandy:
Op where is the link to join your class?

https://2skzslv/

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Skills, Certification And Further Education / Is It True That Ncaa And Nama Has Been Merged Together? / Learn Stuffs (including Kid Programming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.