Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Letter From My Admirer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Letter From My Admirer. (1057 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Man Who Lost Wallet Gets Brutally Honest Letter From Thief / Must Read! To Biafrans And Nigerians, A Letter From Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From My Admirer. by MrsEve2(f): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
MR. IDRIS AROMA
TEL +233-548772734

Dear Jessica Smith-Chima,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Happy New Year!!! My name is MR. IDRIS AROMA, the elder son of Mr. AROMA, MOYO of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got your address from the South African Information center in Johannesburg, South Africa. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. Before his death, my father had deposited with one of he Security Company in Accra, Ghana the sum of US$18. 5 Million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). After the death of my father, we decided to move to the States.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

MR. IDRIS AROMA
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
arrrha,,,so Mrs Eve is a farmers wife. No wonder the chick keeeps playin hard to get angry
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by MrsEve2(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2011
It from my ADMIRER not my husband you fool! angry
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2011
Admirer my foot!

Welcome to the endless world of SCAM!
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by Odunnu: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2011
How did they get ur email address?
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by Odunnu: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
How did they get ur email address?
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by MrsEve2(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2011
Don't have a clue Odunnu,

But my husband is pissed! I sent him several emails asking if I can visit him and bring him some potatoes. I haven't gotten an email back yet.
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by MrsEve2(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
Update

I spoke to a friend of mine who is an IT and he said that people use Email Generator other words they have some access to an email base where they can get people emails and use it to send out mass scamming emails.

According to him, emails are not private according to the law. Other words, they are public information.
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2011
You can either ignore him or play with him wisely if you wish. . .
Soon he'll request you send some money somehow and he'll sound very convincing!. . .

I don't blame him. . .he's only searching for a daily bread
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by MrsEve2(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2011
This is not my first letter! I have received countless emails from people like him. I have chatted with a guy who was supposedly dying of lung cancer. He asked to send him money for better treatment and his family need financial help. So I said why don't I meet him and pray with him. I have not heard back from him. So I sent an email saying " I guess you died huh".

I do not hand out money to people I do not know and if I knew him I would make him sign a contract saying whatever I want him to say. Do you think he would be dumb enough to ACTUALLY MEET ME and sign a contract? undecided
Re: A Letter From My Admirer. by manuch(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2011
yahoo yahoo

(1) (Reply)

yoruba Woman Throws Her Baby Inside Well in oyo state / Man, 45, Rapes 6-year-old Girl / Arm Robbers At Benin This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.