Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning (1340 Views)

How Many Times Was Honey Mentioned In The Bible? / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
"John’s clothes were woven from coarse camel hair, and he wore a leather belt around his waist. For food he ate locusts and wild honey."— Matthew 3:4

I actually take few spoons of honey (most likely 100% natural honey) once in a while, especially in the morning, in empty stomach. Makes me feel great. Try it too for your health sake.
Natural food is always the best!

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum.

*Update: May 18 2021
Also remember to always take good oil (from natural sources) that are important for the body. They are good for keeping your Light burning. Eat lots of fish... or consume the oil, try oil that comes from coconut, olive etc . Better to extract the oil yourself to be sure they are natural. There are lots of fake oil around...avoid them.
You could consume the good oil while fasting or listening/reading the word of GOD. Take them in moderation.
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On May 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
"John’s clothes were woven from coarse camel hair, and he wore a leather belt around his waist. For food he ate locusts and wild honey."— Matthew 3:4

I actually take few spoons of honey (most likely 100% natural honey) once in a while, especially in the morning, in empty stomach. Makes me feel great. Try it too for your health sake.
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
Of course eating honey makes you feel good every morning..it is called a sugar "high" for good reason.

Seriously, what has it got to do with John and his diet of honey and locusts? You do understand he ate that to sustain himself since he lived out in the wilderness all by himself? undecided undecided
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 6:46am On May 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 9:54am On May 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On May 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 10:40am On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On May 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:00am On May 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by donnie(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2020
I remember during my NYSC in Borno that year, I saw a few corper friends stopping to buy fried locusts along the way. I swore I will never do it till I leave.

Brothers and sisters one day, a very hungry day, I saw my flat mate drinking garri and eating locusts. "You nor go chop... abi hungry never catch you?" he said as he ate. Food didn't look attractive at all, but the way this my buddy ate the thing, like it was jeloff rice and salad. Make I test am see, I picked a tiny locust and put in my mouth. Hmm, not so bad... It's actually tasty. shocked Guess it was spiced with something like suya pepper.

My broda since that day, hunger no try me till I finished NYSC. Any pim, I just stroll down and buy small locusts and sip with garri. It's later I discovered that locust was one of the foods approved by the Most High for Israel's consumption. I would have brought some back to the South to frighten my people but I forgot. grin

SHALOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On May 21, 2020
donnie:
I remember during my NYSC in Borno that year, I saw a few corper friends stopping to buy fried locusts along the way. I swore I will never do it till I leave.

Brothers and sisters one day, a very hungry day, I saw my flat mate drinking garri and eating locusts. "You nor go chop... abi hungry never catch you?" he said as he ate. Food didn't look attractive at all, but the way this my buddy ate the thing, like it was jeloff rice and salad. Make I test am see, I picked a tiny locust and put in my mouth. Hmm, not so bad... It's actually tasty. shocked Guess it was spiced with something like suya pepper.

My broda since that day, hunger no try me till I finished NYSC. Any pim, I just stroll down and buy small locusts and sip with garri. It's later I discovered that locust was one of the foods approved by the Most High for Israel's consumption. I would have brought some back to the South to frighten my people but I forgot. grin

SHALOM.
I eat them too....probably not the fried ones. I think they roasted or something. GOD Bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On May 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:48am On May 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

I actually take few spoons of honey (most likely 100% natural honey) once in a while, especially in the morning, in empty stomach.
Makes me feel great. Try it too for your health sake.

Remember the bolded part
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum

Bolded ^
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

. ✔
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes3: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum.

*Update: May 18 2021
Also take healthy essentials oil (from natural sources). They are good for keeping your Light burning. Eat lots fish, or consume the oil, try oil that comes from coconut, olive etc . Better to extract the oil yourself to be sure they are natural. There are lots of fake oil around...avoid them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Doctrine Of The Trinity? / True Facts About Astrology / Why Can't God Just Forgive....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.