Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

True Facts About Astrology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Facts About Astrology (1337 Views)

As A Christian, Do You Agree With Astrology? / What Does The Bible Say About Astrology And The Zodiac? / Best Astrology Website In India| Free Online Horoscope Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hi Guys, I am back. I will be updating this thread with Astrology facts.

Whether you’re a firm believer in what the stars have to say about your life or you just like to have a little fun reading your weekly horoscope, there is so much more to astrology than most folks realize.

In fact, as a personal hobby of mine, I thought I had a pretty good grasp on the study of celestial bodies. But apparently I was only scratching the surface. There are plenty more fascinating aspects of astrology — especially when it comes to Mercury going into the always-dreaded retrograde phase.

Lets learn together.

You will be inspired!

Firstly, Lets drop our sun sign, rising sign and your moon sign.

I have an Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Rising and Leo Moon. What about you?!
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
There are twelve zodiac signs on the astrological wheel, but they divide further into four different groups. First, there are Water Signs which are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces... There are Earth Signs which are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn and the Air Signs are Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Firstly, You Need Your Exact Time Of Birth For An Accurate Chart

You will need to check your birth records to know the precise time you entered the world. Only then will you be able to correctly pin down your various signs.
This is really important if you want to know who you really are and your purpose in this world.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
You Have Way More Than One Sign
Zodiac Signs

What you probably assume is your only sign, based only on your date of birth, is actually your sun sign. But there are several others, including ones for each planet and 12 different “house cusps,” all of which you will discover once a chart has been made for you.

The three biggest ones used while interpreting how they represent your personality are the aforementioned sun sign, the rising (also know as “ascendant” and “first house cusp”) sign, and the moon sign.

For example, I thought I was just an Aquarius but it turns out that Aquarius is actually my sun sign, with another Scorpio for my rising sign, and Leo as my moon sign. I guess I know why I can be so awkward and overly friendly with that Aquarius and Scorpio Rising, I am more of an ambivert being! Those signs are two different temperament; one moment I am very social, the next moment I want my privacy badly.

2 Likes

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Your Sun Sign Inspires Your Goals

Your Sun Sign describes what drives your spirit and ego. Essentially, it motivates someone to reach toward their aspirations.

Continuing with my own chart as an example, having a Aquarius sun sign can be interpreted to mean I’m not really materialistic when it comes to my goals in life. I just want the best for humanity, I want to see the world change for good.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Your Rising Sign Identifies Your Personality

This sign is what determines the type of first impression you make on others, or the “mask” we tend to put on ourselves in public.

This is supposedly where my aloofness comes in for me and my fellow rising Scorpios. We are "mysterious" and the first impression we have on people is crazy; they see a relaxed, cool, aloof and mysterious being and they just want to get to know about us, they can't help it, like I said, we are "MYSTERY"

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
5. Your Moon Sign Represents Your Emotions

This is the indicator for how our moods swing and in what way our instincts kick in, ranging from stone-faced stoics to hand-wringing worriers.

The final example from my chart describes my Leo moon sign as someone who likes the dramatic, generous and fun-loving type of life. We handle our emotions quite different from the rest of the zodiac, when we are faced with embarrassing moments we would rather not show it where everyone else is, we would rather go home and sulk, sounds like what a cancerian would do, right?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Interesting Facts about Aries ♈

Aries Facts: Problem Solver, Leader, Strong-minded, Focused, Sarcastic, Savage, Romantic, Loyal, Truthful, Observer, Kind-hearted, Dangerous when provoked.

Aries Problem: The Ram doesn’t know how to deal with anger and control it.

Things that Aries never hesitate in: To change things they don’t like

Things Aries truly want: Trust, loyalty, and respect

Things Aries enjoy: Being adventurous and bossy on others

Things Aries get frustrated with: When it takes a lot of time in explaining things to others.

Things Aries hate: To repeat the same things again and again.

Things Aries do when ignored: Talk louder

Best adventurous partner for Aries: Leo

The hardest thing for Aries: The hardest thing for them is to sit back and keep quiet especially when they know whatever happening is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Playlist of Aries: Perfect romantic songs when romantic, songs indicating rage when they are angry. Basically, they are. music lovers and listen to genres depending on their mood.

Best gift for Aries: Athletic items, clothing or work-related things.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Taurus Facts ♉

Taurus Facts: Intelligent, sarcastic, stubborn, savage, rebellious, problem solver, loyal, lie detector, protective, visionary, adventurous

Taurus Problem: You are poor and slow in communicating your feelings while dating

Taurus Pet Peeves: Being rushed, interruption, sudden changes, lack of common sense, ignorance, and being hungry.

Taurus Motto: Don’t talk, act. Don’t say, show. Don’t promise, prove.

Things Taurus appreciates: You appreciate strong work ethics, honesty, and straightforwardness.

Things Taurus are well versed: You can kill people with sarcasm. You can easily read people’s true intentions. You are immune to stupid remarks.

Things that Taurus can’t compromise: Intelligence, independence, stability, and money

Best Adviser for Taurus: Cancer

Things that only Taurus can do: You will think about your close ones all day but will never text them. You will expect them to call or text you.

Things Taurus gets frustrated with: You get frustrated when you have to say the same thing twice. You don’t rephrase, interpret and explain things. You just think people are dumb if they don’t understand.

The hardest thing for Taurus: The hardest thing for you is to accept the wrong things to you. You get emotionally hurt in this situation. You have the tendency to take things personally.

Things Taurus hate: You hate when unknown people or the people who are not in your closed circle talks about your personal things. You hate to bring up your past and on hearing the stories of your ex-partner. You don’t like cleaning up after other people. You hate being left in the dark about things. You get irritated by last moment changes.

Two things Taurus should remember: You should take care of your thoughts when you are alone. You should take care of your words when you are with people.

Playlist for Taurus: Your music taste is large and vast. You have songs for every mood and thought. You will be in the hard stuff, soft stuff and things that offer a deep and meaningful experience. You share your feelings and thoughts through music. You are a master of emotion and translate your feelings in the form of a song.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gemini Facts ♊
Interesting Facts of Gemini

Gemini Facts: clever, rebellious, sarcastic, independent, spontaneous, visionary, adventurous, amazing, down to earth, honest, loyal, mind reader

Gemini Problem: You won’t ask twice. You can feel more than one emotion at a time hence are often confused

Gemini in their lowest point: You will be silent and seem to be lost in another world or dreaming about something when someone approaches you.

Gemini motto: I am a simple person with a complicated mind.

The evil side to a Gemini: You like to mess with people for fun and enjoyment especially if you know it gets under their skin

Things Gemini hate: You hate to ask for help. You believe that you can do everything on your own. You hate to do things in routine and schedule time. You hate to be reminded of all the mistakes you made.

Things Gemini do when pissed off: Your face will turn tensed and you will talk less. You may turn mad but it will not be for long.

Things Gemini do when doubtful: You will sit quietly and keep on thinking too much

Assumptions about a Gemini: That you flirt too much, you are a troublemaker

Best gift for Gemini: latest technology, books or magazine subscription, laptop, phone accessories, video games, board games, Tv-series and movie DVDs

Things Gemini gets frustrated with: When people start causing unnecessary problems. You feel irritated when people start taking things personally. You can’t stand when people make things more difficult than actual.

The hardest thing for Gemini: To sit still, to trust people and to keep cool under certain pressures.

Things Gemini simply ignore: You simply ignore the one who has hurt you. Moving forward in life is always your priority. You will never trust the person completely once they have burned bridges with you.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cancer Facts ♋
Interesting facts about Cancer

Cancer Facts: Protective, artistic, rebellious, loyal, lie detector, intuitive, self-conscious, sensitive, insecure, visionary, clingy, thoughtful lover.

Cancer Problem: You find difficulty in forgiving people when they betray or break your trust. You will snap without warning. It's hard for you to forget someone with whom you have shared lots of memories.

Cancer when pissed off: Your face tenses up and you avoid talking with people. You disconnect with people for the time being and prefer to stay in your shell. You don’t stay mad for a long time.

Cancer fears: You have the fear of losing and let go of someone or something you really care for.

Things Cancer like: You like to keep old things and remember all special occasions and events in the life of your closed ones. You like family, home, and house parties.

Things Cancer hate: You hate guessing games. You dislike opposition, failure, being told what to do and advice whether good or bad. You hate insensitive people who are pretentious, thoughtless, and harsh. You hate those people who constantly criticize you and indirectly taunt you about your downfalls. You also hate people who do not keep their promises and forget important events

Things that irritate Cancer: You get really annoyed with careless and thoughtless people. The blatant disregard irritates you the most.

Things Cancer don’t do: You don’t turn your backs on the people you love no matter what happened between you.

Things that give you joy: You feel happy when you are the first priority for someone and they actually care and pamper you. You are super-duper happen with family, friends, food and good finances.

Things you are not interested in: You are not interested in light flirtation. You don’t do kid play and are serious about getting in love.

Perfect gift for Cancer: The perfect gift for you are collectibles and items that can be used at home.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Leo Facts ♌
Interesting facts of Leo

Leo Facts: Powerful, royalty, wisdom, intelligent, wild at times, loyal, savage, headstrong, enthusiastic, independent, rebellious, visionary, spontaneous, stubborn, clever, adventurous
Leo Problem: You get sentimental over the smallest things at times. You can’t stand watching someone do something when you know how to do it in a better way.
Leo when pissed off: You get irritated when you constantly have to fight for someone’s attention. You prefer to be alone and don’t care what you say or talk when irritated or pissed off.
Things Leo hate: You hate for being taken for granted, though you probably won’t show it. You don’t like forced interactions, conversations, and friendship
Things Leo do when hurt or upset: You will shut down completely and become heartless. You will make sure that others know about it or not.
Things Leo like: You like to continue courting, dating, gifts, and romance forever. You love to be different and remember every keen detail. You always like to help people even if they have little to give.
Leos at their lowest points: You are short-tempered and needy at your lowest points.
First thing that comes in Leo mind: Follow me
How to catch Leo attention: You get inspired when someone is alluring and fun.
Perfect gift for Leo: The perfect gift for you is a status symbol item or a family-related collection such as a keepsake album.
Leo motto: Love me or leave me alone, go hard or go home
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Virgo Facts ♍

Interesting facts of Virgo
Virgo Facts: Kind, honest, analytical, smart, hardworking, determined, stubborn, crazy, cool, calm, collected, visionary, intellectually enquiring, methodical and logical, studious.

Virgo Problem: You can’t wait for too long. If you have to wait, you will lose interest. Once you put your mind to something, you want it right away. You find a hard time explaining what you feel. It is hard to snap you out of a bad mood.

Virgo motto: I do not mean to come off as defensive. I am just making sure that you have your facts right. I rely on my damn self

Virgos biggest pet peeves: Invasive or nosy people

What works for a Virgo: Facts and not assumptions

Things Virgo like: You like animals, beauty, eating healthy, orderliness. You are more interested in giving than receiving. You get very happy when people agree with you. You can tirelessly watch million of times your favorite movie and T.V. shows.

Things Virgo hate: You hate sloppiness, squalor, being wrong, and chaos. You dislike being seen as weak. You also hate being lectured and judged. You even hate to make a scene.

Things Virgo pay attention: You always pay keen attention to the vibes of the people around you.

Things Virgo are attracted to: You are attracted to discipline, manners, and perfection. You are also attracted to confidence, ambition, and intelligence.

Things that irritate Virgo: You get irritated when you have to work with messy people and who can’t think for themselves. You get annoyed when someone tries constantly to bring you down.

Virgo does not have time for: You have no time for show-offs and be center of attention

Perfect gift for Virgo: The perfect gift for you could be a health-related item. Gifts such as gym equipment, herbs for healthy meals, a goal journal, or essential oils are perfect for you.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Libra Facts ♎

Interesting Facts about Libra
Libra Facts: fair, balanced, quick to admit, crazy, clever, loyal, smooth negotiator, extremely observant, romantic

Libra Problem: You find it hard to say no when anyone asks for a favor. You tend to go overboard when caring for others to the level that it gets frustrating for you at times. Nobody can calm you down when you are angry.

Things Libra hate: You hate unnecessary conflict. Also, you hate texting first, it makes you feel like you are annoying. You can’t stand selfish and inconsiderate people.

Libra motto: I fall too fast, forgive too easily and care too much.

Things Libra crave: You crave balance and harmonious relationships.

Libra badass teammates: Scorpio

Things Librans do when pissed off: You will not listen to anything and act pricey.

Things that make Libra angry: You get hostile when you feel someone is going after something that belongs to you. You get annoyed when people don’t give straight answers.

3 things Libra are good at: staying neutral, stylish, and sniff out unwanted things.

Something Libra says to themselves all the time: I gave this idiot too many chances to improve.

Fun things Libra like to do: Boat ride and watching a live concert.

Best gift for Libra: Gourmet food, stylish attire, interesting home decor, mobile, fine photo frame, a popular book, tickets of a live concert, movies, or art exhibition.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Scorpio Facts �

Interesting Facts about Scorpio
Scorpio Facts: Clever, rebellious, stubborn, witty, sarcasm, independence, spontaneous, visionary, intellect, adventurous.

Scorpio Problem: You find it hard to trust people and fall in love. Until you find the truth, you keep asking questions over and over to catch the slipping in the story shared by others.

Scorpio motto: The only people I owe my loyalty to are the ones who never made me question theirs.

Scorpio’s Pet peeve: when someone lies to you, or you’re being made to feel jealous by a lover, being outshone at any task, being the victim of gossip, not being able to get your way, and superficial people.

Things Scorpions can offer: Stimulating and riveting activities, emotional connection and dependability, promise only when you intend to keep, deep and profound conversation, loyalty, and insightful advice and tips.

Things Scorpions hate: dependent on others, liars, disloyal friends, failure, dishonesty, unmotivated and non-passionate people, and inflexibility

Things Scorpions are good at: managing different tasks efficiently, loving with all their heart, being both calm and crazy. You are also good at loving from a distance.

Things Scorpion do when pissed off: You avoid eye contact with those who have pissed you off. You will strike them on the place which is closely attached to them.

Things Scorpion would never do: You are not a fan of drama. Your words are never empty.

Things Scorpion do after an argument: You go into a silent zone and make the people around to do brainstorming about what you are thinking at the moment

Scorpio biggest fear: Being judged and betrayed

Scorpions partner for dominance: Pisces and Cancer.

Things that make Scorpion happy: Finding someone that understands you and who doesn’t think you are insane.

Scorpions are allergic to: Lies, fake things, quitting, disloyalty and foolish games.

Ideal gifts for Scorpions: books, necklaces, leather gloves or clothes, dark board games, sentimental keepsake, travel tickets of exotic places.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by haddeylium(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Astrology101:
Hi Guys, I am back. I will be updating this thread with Astrology facts.

Whether you’re a firm believer in what the stars have to say about your life or you just like to have a little fun reading your weekly horoscope, there is so much more to astrology than most folks realize.

In fact, as a personal hobby of mine, I thought I had a pretty good grasp on the study of celestial bodies. But apparently I was only scratching the surface. There are plenty more fascinating aspects of astrology — especially when it comes to Mercury going into the always-dreaded retrograde phase.

Lets learn together.

You will be inspired!

Firstly, Lets drop our sun sign, rising sign and your moon sign.

I have an Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Rising and Leo Moon. What about you?!
[img]https://s8/images/AstronomyAstrology.jpg[/img]

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky for the illumination of the day, to give light on the earth,
and to rule the day and the night, and to separate between the day and the night.
And let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and for years;
"
- Genesis 1:14

"31“Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,(i.e. the Seven Stars)
Or loose the belt of Orion?
32Can you bring out Mazzaroth (i.e. The Constellations of the Zodiac) in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear (i.e. Arcturus ) with its cubs?
"
- Job 38:31-32

"1The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky displays what his hands have made.
2One day tells a story to the next. One night shares knowledge with the next
3without talking, without words, without their voices being heard.
4[Yet,] their sound has gone out into the entire world, their message to the ends of the earth.
He has set up a tent in the heavens for the sun,
"
Psalm 19:1-4

Astrology101:
There are twelve zodiac signs on the astrological wheel, but they divide further into four different groups. First, there are Water Signs which are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces... There are Earth Signs which are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn and the Air Signs are Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.
[img]https://s8/images/sky_year_zodiac.jpg[/img]

Astrology101:
Firstly, You Need Your Exact Time Of Birth For An Accurate Chart

You will need to check your birth records to know the precise time you entered the world. Only then will you be able to correctly pin down your various signs.

This is really important if you want to know who you really are and your purpose in this world.
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyLaffKnowYourAstro.png[/img]

Astrology101:
You Have Way More Than One Sign
Zodiac Signs

What you probably assume is your only sign, based only on your date of birth, is actually your sun sign. But there are several others, including ones for each planet and 12 different “house cusps,” all of which you will discover once a chart has been made for you.

The three biggest ones used while interpreting how they represent your personality are the aforementioned sun sign, the rising (also know as “ascendant” and “first house cusp”) sign, and the moon sign.

For example, I thought I was just an Aquarius but it turns out that Aquarius is actually my sun sign, with another Scorpio for my rising sign, and Leo as my moon sign. I guess I know why I can be so awkward and overly friendly with that Aquarius and Scorpio Rising, I am more of an ambivert being! Those signs are two different temperament; one moment I am very social, the next moment I want my privacy badly.
"He got rid of the pagan priests whom the kings of Judah had appointed to sacrifice at the illegal places of worship in the cities of Judah and all around Jerusalem.
They had been sacrificing to Baal, the sun god, the moon god, the zodiac, and the entire army of heaven.
"
- 2 Kings 23:5

Brother, I am not trying to behave like a jerk nor do I mean to piss on your parade, but here's my free of charge, piece of brotherly advice to you, you are better off steering towards astronomy and stay well clear off astrology. My two denarii

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:
Do the stars affect your life??
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201210/do-the-stars-affect-your-life/
The stars tell a Gospel story that affects every human being on earth lives
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him].

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently,, what time the star appeared.

8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again,, that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Matthew 2:1-10
MuttleyLaff:
The stars tell a Gospel story that affects every human being on earth lives

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him].

3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently,, what time the star appeared.

8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again,, that I may come and worship him also.

9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Matthew 2:1-10
Matthew 2:10, is about part of the sacred signs told by the "Mazzaroth" monitored and hence seen by the wise men and not profane sign(s) told by the "Mazzaloth"

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Matthew 2:10, is about part of the sacred signs told by the "Mazzaroth" monitored and hence seen by the wise men and not profane sign(s) told by the "Mazzaloth"
Mazzaloth
Mazzaroth??
Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Mazzaloth
Mazzaroth??
Yep. There is a difference between them. The former, is all to do with profane knowledge, trying to get an edge in a dark way et cetera while the latter, tells a story and reveals sacred knowledge et cetera

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2020
As in Shibboleth or Sibboleth?
MuttleyLaff:
Yep. There is a difference between them. The former, is all to do with profane knowledge, trying to get an edge in a dark way et cetera while the latter, tells a story and reveals sacred knowledge et cetera
Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
As in Shibboleth or Sibboleth?
Nah, as in one has to do with astronomy and the other with astrology
PS: Bodydialect57 CYM
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sagittarius Facts

The natives of the Zodiac Sign Sagittarius, the ninth Sign of the Zodiac, are renowned for seeking and saying the truth, and nothing but the truth. They are represented symbolically by a man with a bow and arrow, who is half human and half horse. This is why they are also referred to as the Archers. Knowledge, action and a broad-minded attitude defines them. They also have a great sense of humour.
They love to enjoy life. At a party, you will see them arrive before anyone else and leave after everyone. They are keen to learn new things, which is why they love to experiment a lot. So their knowledge is mostly first-hand, not bookish.

Ruling Planet: Jupiter

Sagittarius Traits: Frank, courageous and generous, the Sagittarius-born are one of a kind. Most of them are prone to remain in their own worlds, deeply involved in culture, intellectual and creative pursuits, travel and even self-praise. They love freedom, and tend to be self-dependent and are extremely confident. Some of these strong qualities, however, sometimes make them tactless, which hurts others. Frank as they are, they pride themselves for being able to speak the truth as it is. However, this attitude could hurt people, and lead to embarrassing situations. Others may also think of them as crude, boastful and unpredictable.

Positive Qualities of Sagittarius: Large-hearted, Frank, Fearlessness, Self-dependent, Love for nature and travel.

Negative Qualities of Sagittarius: Over-confident, Brash, Inconsistent, Lack of focus.

Possible Health Concerns: Jupiter, which is the biggest planet in the Solar system, rules your Sign. The Sagittarius is thus associated with the liver, the largest organ in the human body. Since this is a delicate spot, they should be careful about liver-related (hepatic) ailments. Consuming too much alcohol or other toxic substances should be avoided. Also, to control their excessive energy, they should practice deep breathing and meditation. They should also make sure to take care of their immune system.

Compatible Signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo and Aquarius.

Famous Personalities: Beethovan, Winston Churchill, Dilip Kumar, Amy Grant, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, Bruce Lee, Chris Avert, Lucy Liu, Mark Twain, Winston Churchill.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Capricorn Facts ♑

Capricorn Traits : The Capricorn-born people are the most determined of the entire Zodiac. The most prominent qualities of the Goats, as they are called, are that they are ambitious, conservative, determined, practical and helpful. They make good team leaders and organisers, because of their single-minded focus on their work, sense of responsibility and sincerity. They are perceived by people around them to be workaholics, unemotional and detached. Sometimes their negative qualities – suspicious, resentful, inhibited, pessimistic and stubborn – are seen clearly, but deep inside the Goat is a humble heart. They are soft, and their hard outer shells are meant to guard themselves against the hurt caused by rejection.

Ruling Planet : Saturn

Positive Qualities : Faithful, Ambitious, Self-controlled, Determined, Responsible, Sincere

Negative Qualities : Shy, Pessimistic, Awkward, Detached, Self-centred, Gloomy, Stubborn.

Possible Health Concerns : Workaholics as they are, natives of this Sign can harm their own health by stretching their bodies beyond its limits. They may fail to notice the point at which they need to slow down, which can prove to be self-destructive. Besides, they are prone to suffer from arthritis, rheumatism, skin concerns and eczema, bone diseases, knee injuries and depression. The key to good health for them lies in being good to themselves. They should guard their health by remembering to be punctual about meals, work, recreation, exercise and sleep.

Compatible Signs : Taurus, Cancer, Virgo and Capricorn.
Re: True Facts About Astrology by MuttleyLaff: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aquarius Facts

Ruling Planet : Uranus and Saturn.

Aquarius Traits : The Aquarius-born people are humanitarians to the core. They are a progressive and modern lot. Broad-minded and creative, they are the real truth-seekers. Being affectionate and friendly by nature, the Aquarius-born are very attractive and popular. However, their frankness can cut both ways. Within limits it can be a positive quality, but when it borders on the insensitive, it can really hurt people and alienate them from their friends and loved ones. Besides, as they do not open up emotionally too soon, not many people can relate to them. So, though they may have many friends, not many of them will be close friends. Being unpredictable is another negative trait that works against them.

Positive Qualities of Aquarius : Truthfulness, Just, Curious, Affectionate Personality, Frank and Imaginative.

Negative Qualities of Aquarius : Unpredictable, Detachment, Tendency to go off-track, and Inefficiency.

Possible Health Concerns: The Aquarius-born people must be very careful of any kind of addiction. They should be careful about their nervous systems, as they are prone to disorders of nerves, insomnia, restlessness etc. They should also take good care of having a nutritious diet and getting enough sleep. Though they are conscious about fitness, they need constant motivation to do things to keep fit.

Compatible Signs: Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aries.

Famous Personalities : Subhash Chandra Bose, Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Thomas Edison, Khuswant Singh, Albert Einstein, Boris Yeltsin, Charles Darwin, Dick Cheney, Franklin Roosevelt, Michael Jordan, Paris Hilton, Tiwa Savage, Lateef Adedimeji, Omotola Ekeinde.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Astrology101: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pisces Facts

Ruling Planet : Jupiter

Pisces Traits : The Pisces or the Fish is considered as the proverbial dreamers of the Zodiac! They are lovely, mystical and compassionate beings. They can be the dream-lovers or partners in the positive manifestation of their personalities. But, alas! Many a Fish is inclined to keep swimming downstream, without even trying to face the current upstream, a trait that may get them tagged as lazy, mellow, submissive, escapist or pessimistic. Due to this tendency, the Fish may be given to excessive indulgence in life, and they run the risk of losing themselves to either epicurean worlds or a wasted, deprived state. Different to the common perception, the Pisces can be quite determined! All in all, the Pisces are sensitive, emotional, creative to the core, profound and intuitive beings. They carry a mystical allure that draws many a sceptic towards them!

Positive Qualities of Pisces : Emotional, Sensitive, Delicate Structure and Behaviour, Compassion, Love and Care for the World, Submission, Creativity, Intuitiveness.

Negative Qualities of Pisces : Prone to gloom and melancholy, Pessimism, Lack of initiative, Laziness.

Possible Health Concerns : The Pisces natives should refrain from overindulgences and addictions of all types. The ailments that may worry the Pisces could be related to foot such as bunions, bone spurs and heal bruising/ pain. Forgetfulness can also be a bane for the Pisces, even to the point of resembling some forms of insanity. Pisces-born should always make sure that they take adequate sleep and rest else the lack of sleep shall harm their health.

Compatible Signs : Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn and Pisces.

1 Like

Re: True Facts About Astrology by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Okay sir
MuttleyLaff:
Nah, as in one has to do with astronomy and the other with astrology
PS: Bodydialect57 CYM
Re: True Facts About Astrology by RuggedSniper: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Astrology101:

Cancer Facts ♋
Interesting facts about Cancer

Cancer Facts: Protective, artistic, rebellious, loyal, lie detector, intuitive, self-conscious, sensitive, insecure, visionary, clingy, thoughtful lover.

Cancer Problem: You find difficulty in forgiving people when they betray or break your trust. You will snap without warning. It's hard for you to forget someone with whom you have shared lots of memories.

Cancer when pissed off: Your face tenses up and you avoid talking with people. You disconnect with people for the time being and prefer to stay in your shell. You don’t stay mad for a long time.

Cancer fears: You have the fear of losing and let go of someone or something you really care for.

Things Cancer like: You like to keep old things and remember all special occasions and events in the life of your closed ones. You like family, home, and house parties.

Things Cancer hate: You hate guessing games. You dislike opposition, failure, being told what to do and advice whether good or bad. You hate insensitive people who are pretentious, thoughtless, and harsh. You hate those people who constantly criticize you and indirectly taunt you about your downfalls. You also hate people who do not keep their promises and forget important events

Things that irritate Cancer: You get really annoyed with careless and thoughtless people. The blatant disregard irritates you the most.

Things Cancer don’t do: You don’t turn your backs on the people you love no matter what happened between you.

Things that give you joy: You feel happy when you are the first priority for someone and they actually care and pamper you. You are super-duper happen with family, friends, food and good finances.

Things you are not interested in: You are not interested in light flirtation. You don’t do kid play and are serious about getting in love.

Perfect gift for Cancer: The perfect gift for you are collectibles and items that can be used at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Bury Him.... His Death Opened My Eyes / Christian Atheism / Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.