Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (1384 Views)

Nnamdikanu Fendi Challenge Trend Online - Photos / Nnamdikanu Takes Over Nigerian Twitter [SCREENSHOTS] / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
cool The enemies of progress will have the rare privilege of seeing the only God's anointed 'LIVE' as
he broadcast today. Stay clued to your various social media platforms for the Live
broadcast at 7pm. Ifere ga eme ndi ilo.
I’ll appear in a live broadcast today, to show I’m alive–
Nnamdi Kanu! Today I'm to address the World on a "Live" VIDEO Broadcast
at 7pm.Stay glued
to designated platforms for live
transmission! Do stay with him together to silence the enemies of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with this live broadcast permanently! making a video broadcast just to refute a death rumor from that daughter of Jezebel! They were lying to the gullible ones that president Trump spoke with Jubril on phone, not knowing that whenever Trump
speaks with any head of state,he will post it on his Twitter handle and Facebook page!
"shun tribalism" and do the humanitarian pertains.
thnx and stay turned @7pm live broadcast by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

2 Shares

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Victorycollins(f): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
What are they saying, I didn't study physics ooo

Please Join my TV
Click the link below to read more
https://regulartvshow./blog/

Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Mcphamous(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2020
What has the headline had to do with the write up?where is the correlation?
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Deputy1111(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
We will watch Nnamdi Kanu recorded video today... cheesy
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by okefrancis: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Na wa for some of these writers self,is there any correlation between osinbajo and Maxi KANU in the statement, mtchewwwww
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Joylove2324(f): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by TheRareGem1(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing Packaged Nnamdi Kalu from Israel no go say.

It is not every phone conversation that trump post. Even zayd of UEA don't post every thing on his twitter. Please you need to convince us you are alive even though we already known you are dead..it's just the packaged Paul from Israel that poses as Nnamdi Kalu to deceive the IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by ojokolax: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2020
It's been a week already. Enough time for those beautiful mask that mazi always claimed others are wearing to have been produced. We won't fall for the scam you thought us to avoid, o Paul from Israel
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Balogunodua(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2020
You mean the cloned cownu
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Jhayphil: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Lawkz:
cool The enemies of progress will have the rare privilege of seeing the only God's anointed 'LIVE' as
he broadcast today. Stay clued to your various social media platforms for the Live
broadcast at 7pm. Ifere ga eme ndi ilo.
I’ll appear in a live broadcast today, to show I’m alive–
Nnamdi Kanu! Today I'm to address the World on a "Live" VIDEO Broadcast
at 7pm.Stay glued
to designated platforms for live
transmission! Do stay with him together to silence the enemies of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with this live broadcast permanently! making a video broadcast just to refute a death rumor from that daughter of Jezebel! They were lying to the gullible ones that president Trump spoke with Jubril on phone, not knowing that whenever Trump
speaks with any head of state,he will post it on his Twitter handle and Facebook page!
"shun tribalism" and do the humanitarian pertains.
thnx and stay turned @7pm live broadcast by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

Pure gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
TODAY I WILL BE HERE LIVE ON FACEBOOK!
Unlike the so-called shy president (Jubril) of Nigeria with his
recorded 16 minute newscast from the basement of a hotel in Cuba. I will be LIVE here on Facebook, on this page at 7pm with no edited speech or digitally
remastered video by the Chinese.No photoshopped background, no hyper-reality face mask, all questions answered, mother
tongue spoken (Igbo) in evidence, correct date mentioned
and confirmed. No hiding from the public. Raw painful truths ´delivered live and direct to the
world with LIVE question and answer sessions. Gospel of heaven preached
without compromise. Raw truth proclaimed that darkness may flee. The Zoo has fallen and Biafra
is imminent.

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
We are inviting kemi olunloyo to be ready tonight and see ohamadike address his country men and women. Shameless ignoramus Incest!

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Egoveen: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
This bunch of idiots no go carry this one go front page o if na snake story now lalasticlala go come dey show muscle.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool I knew then,
before beckoning with 'em..what they do ri here is ghoulish tribalism led by the #Admin so called lalacarity of dumb!
I have been tanish by a topic brought by me twicely ri here,
they just enrupt it within a twinkle of an eyez! F*c

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by helinues: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stay clued to your various social media platforms for the Live
broadcast at 7pm

Noted
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yeah! Meme

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yorubastereds accuses MNK of Metaphysical but proved he was alive! Tell that thin called Buhari and incest Kemi to also manage their page well like Nnamidi but of course they cannot Because both died long time ago. We are Biafirians and we cannot deviate from the path of the truth
and we must continue to naked the Zoo cowardice
(fulanis caliphates)
and the yorubastered, the nizoorian of an oppressed ople, chameleon habitats Junk of traitors!

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felixamos: Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her.. Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad (can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones.. The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place.. Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth? If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together .. And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!! Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt.. I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life .. #iseeeeee

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Live broadcast on facebook, twitter Slams the misserable Clone Jubril Al-Sudani and the useless
incest womman, Kemi Olunloyo....
praying for one's death is bad!
Yorubastereds deceptful set of Junks..chameleon habitats!

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by DanHaske: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I watched the video, that was not Nnamdi Kanu. Only gullible Igbos will believe it was him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Lawkz:
Yorubastereds accuses MNK of Metaphysical but proved he was alive! Tell that thin called Buhari and incest Kemi to also manage their page well like Nnamidi but of course they cannot Because both died long time ago. We are Biafirians and we cannot deviate from the path of the truth
and we must continue to naked the Zoo cowardice
(fulanis caliphates)
and the yorubastered, the nizoorian of an oppressed ople, chameleon habitats Junk of traitors!
Osubastard, Where is your bastard cownu.
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin ko shi lo jo awon omo ale e dudu Traitorous chameleon habitats, Yorubasterds set of usless junks

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2020
The brave and fearless leader, this
is not pre-recorded video in Cuba, it's live video broadcast on the hallow platform of radio Biafra studio. Unlike the Jubril al-sudan who can not come live rather than photoshooting videos by Yorubastered Nonentity Femi Adenisa in Cuba, where they hide him after the demise of his remote control Abba kyari! Mazi you are so simple to have destroyed the zoo.
Elohim is you guide! Our enemies Kemi and co, also haters have been put to shame! You have finally put your critics to shame My able leader with source long live Biafra, may you never see darkness in ur reign Amen! but the truth will always triumph!
Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Don't come close with your wahala and stupid investigation close to #Ohamadike. Yorubastereds chemeleon habitats..

Re: Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! by Lawkz(m): 1:41am On Apr 30, 2020
They Got Confusing by the Fulani's Cabal..a Nonentities foes..set of yorubastereds! Y'all will be used and dump by the Caliphates #nitwit

(1) (Reply)

Abacha’s CSO, Al-mustapha Exposes How Ex-head Of State, Abdulsalami Stole Monies / Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung / Ex Ipob Member Burn His Ipob Matterials, Denounce Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.