Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung (1398 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / "Asiwaju Tinubu Doesn't Deserve Disrespect From Anybody....." Wike Blast Critics / Nairalander Sees Country Flags Hung On Poles Moving Except The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by ibebnb: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
My account number is 0032949821acess bank pls brothers save a soul I don't know how my fate will look like tomorow if I don't get help cos am broke no money to eat I also need a job my number is 08075697971 in case of any job
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Onogiede(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
ur case is settled in Jesus mighty name

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Imagine, creating a thread to beg for money.

To think these are the same people that are very fast in talking down at people they don't have the faintest knowledge of.

I have taken my time to check the names of the acc holders of some online beggars. Surprisingly, about 95% are from same "hardworking" people that find it very easy to describe others as "poverty stricken". I swear, many people use the anonymity of internet to brag while in real sense they barely feed themselves.

Such is the irony of life. angry

4 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Seeker123: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

To think these are the same people that are very fast in talking down at people they don't have the faintest knowledge of.

I have taken my time to check the names of the acc holders of some online beggars. Surprisingly, about 95% are from same "hardworking" people that find it very easy to describe others as "poverty stricken". I swear, many people use the anonymity of internet to brag while in real sense they barely feed themselves.

Bro u really get mind o.. You took ur time just to check the names of beggers without helping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seeker123:

Bro u really get mind o.. You took ur time just to check the names of beggers without helping.
Yes I do. To check the dominant tribe in online begging.

And I discovered that about 95% of them are the "hardworking" people who dont waste time to talk down on people they know nothing about. They are the same people who EASILY call others "poverty stricken".

Ironically, they dominate the online begging community. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Seeker123: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

And I discovered that about 95% of them are the "hardworking" people who dont waste time to talk down on people they know nothing about. They are the same people who EASILY call others "poverty stricken".

Bro I followed your comments on politic section. But Why would u choose to mock a begger because of his/her tribe? Have seen how you attack them. Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

I don't know why this hardcore tribal bigot won't be banned permanently from using this forum?? Always constituting nuisance here and there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Area4Area: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seeker123:

Helping in what way, sending them money when we all know that 99.9% of them are liars from the deepest part of hell.
Not all Nigerians are muguns and would fall for such silly scams.

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Area4Area: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seeker123:

Bro I followed your comments on politic section. But Why would u choose to mock a begger because of his/her tribe? Have seen how you attack them. Inside life
Are you an online beggar and why do you support online liars who go scamming others.

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by 1willywilly: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibebnb:
My account number is 0032949821acess bank pls brothers save a soul I don't know how my fate will look like tomorow if I don't get help cos am broke no money to eat I also need a job my number is 08075697971 in case of any job
Are you on face book, which tribe are u from
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Tap0lane: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
My bro go n sell this fone you are using to type this msg I no fit shout.
ibebnb:

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Even on Twitter, they lead
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Tap0lane: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Helping foolish beggars online. The day I give a dime to any guy online thunder should strike me dead within the same minute.

I remember vividly the bastard one actress gave 20K n he replied her he expected more. The actress was filled with disgust lamenting how ungrateful the beggar was only for him to reply that he never forced her to give him money.

It is God almighty that will punish anybody that gift Instagram or any sm beggar a dime. Ogun fire u n that beggar together. It will never be well with you. You must die in poverty.
Seeker123:

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

I don't know why this hardcore tribal bigot won't be banned permanently from using this forum?? Always constituting nuisance here and there.

Like u r very clean abi.. Ain't u a bigot too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Seeker123: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Area4Area:
Are you an online beggar and why do you support online liars who go scamming others.
D r online liars?? Not all bro. I have personally met with someone on nairaland and helped him. Infact nairaland is like a small community.

M concern wasn't even about the helping. To help na by choice and conviction. But about mocking a tribe and mocking d "begger" . It isn't nice at all. Follow the guy and see his posts.

3 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
1willywilly:
Are you on face book, which tribe are u from
Why are you asking for his tribe??
Does tribe matters?
Help comes from the heart
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Like u r very clean abi.. Ain't u a bigot too?

So we are now doing 'bigoting' competition?
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

So we are now doing 'bigoting' competition?
Ask ur ancestors Azikwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Even on Twitter, they lead

We know what ur types does on SM to smear the names of ur perceived enemies. Keep posting random account numbers online. U will keep disgracing ur tribe. We all know the tribe that begs all the time.

Owomida folks!

1 Like

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Ask ur ancestors Azikwe

I would have asked Awolowo, but I heard he took rat poison. Should I ask ur father?

3 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Seeker123: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
Helping foolish beggars online. The day I give a dime to any guy online thunder should strike me dead within the same minute.

I remember vividly the bastard one actress gave 20K n he replied her he expected more. The actress was filled with disgust lamenting how ungrateful the beggar was only for him to reply that he never forced her to give him money.

It is God almighty that will punish anybody that gift Instagram or any sm beggar a dime. Ogun fire u n that beggar together. It will never be well with you. You must die in poverty.
Giving is by choice o.
Isn't better to ignore d begger than a conclusion that you aren't sure.?
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

You can create your site, if you see me there, deactivate my account.

But this is not a site to advance the desire of any tribe. You may create your site where any activity not in favour of your tribe can be cancelled.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by 1willywilly: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Why are you asking for his tribe??

Does tribe matters?

Help comes from the heart
For me tribes matters.
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

I would have asked Awolowo, but I heard he took rat poison. Should I ask ur father?

Ojukwu died frustrated, alone, bedwetting, bedridden and paralyzed.... gringringrin
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

We know what ur types does on SM to smear the names of ur perceived enemies. Keep posting random account numbers online. U will keep disgracing ur tribe. We all know the tribe that begs all the time.

Owomida folks!

U never Fail to disappoint... Better help ur nyamuri bloda grin
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Somodooo: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

You can create your site, if you see me there, deactivate my account.

But this is not a site to advance the desire of any tribe. You may create your site where any activity not in favour of your tribe can be cancelled.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Ojukwu died frustrated, alone, bedwetting, bedridden and paralyzed.... gringringrin

Ojukwu was given a state burial; Oh, you are not aware?? shocked

I heard adekunle died a pauper. His family was even begging for coffin money. Its really a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Somodooo: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Somodooo: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Azmanaty: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

U never Fail to disappoint... Better help ur nyamuri bloda grin

Whenever you help Majek Fashek family plea for ordinary coffin and flight money, but till then, zip up ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Simplyleo: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Owomida folks!
You know the tribe that begs all the time.

How comes you are pained when I said 95% of the online beggars are from one place.

Lol, very soon, another begging account will appear on another thread. When checked, e go still be the same people. grin
Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:

Ojukwu was given a state burial; Oh, you are not aware?? shocked

I heard adekunle died a pauper. His family was even begging for coffin money. Its really a pity.

3 millions igbo nko.. Did the North ever apologize to u

Where dey given state burial grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Go Asunder If We Don't Pray For Buhari- Gowon / Covid-19: Senator Dino Melaye Shares Vacation Pictures / THE LIST: Names Of Air Force Officers Killed In Abuja Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.