Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. (309 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. by GodPunishCorona: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Brothers and sisters, with the number of new COVID19 cases (195) recorded just yesterday (28/04/2020) in Nigeria, it's apparent this lockdown will be extended. Honestly, this has made the situation even more suicidal. What becomes of us who have nothing to rely on again in our family? With a wife and 3 children and the least being 3 months+ old? I'm very confused right now. Even money to refill gas, we no longer have, food stuff finished, job lost, business my wife cannot go again due to lockdown. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY NOW? Answer to the above question is very important.

Please help us the little way you can.

Account No: 3044039025, First Bank
Re: Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. by GodPunishCorona: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. Kindly come to our rescue please. God bless you.
Re: Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. by GodPunishCorona: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning all, help still needed. Come to our rescue please.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Your Brother. / Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... / Suya (yaji) Recipe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.