Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... (317 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2020
Schools should never open until there is a vaccine,How are kids going to maintain social distancing undecided,the better they comeout to tell us there was never a Corona virus in Nigeria so we can move on and go back to our normal lives...

Kids should not be masked, sitting in a desk for 6+ hours, isolated, unable to play or touch or hug or share toys, eating only pre-packaged food, washing hands every hour.....not me,never going to subject my nephew's and niece to that

That is going to be a psychological torture.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... by Froshloaded: 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
Kids should not be masked, sitting in a desk for 6+ hours, isolated, unable to play or touch or hug or share toys, eating only pre-packaged food, washing hands every hour.....not me,never going to subject my nephew's and niece to that

That is going to be a psychological torture.

True
Re: Covid-19 And How It Will Affect School Kids And Pupils... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
How wrong can one be

(1) (Reply)

My Babies Are Back! | Nazomscorner Wants To Snatch My Husband / The Biggest Family On Earth With 38 Wives And 94 Children (video) / Fathers Day 2020: 50 Happy Fathers Day Messages To Send To Your Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.