Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives (18518 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=illegal7 post=89208006][/quote]Oba na strong NBM man...
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by irunoko(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Those who will hear will hear those who will perish will perish because it is apparent that there are children of perdition ranting on who is stronger than who.

Even illiterate bokoharam and herdsmen are killing for a purpose and getting paid for it.you with all the people you killed,them don buy house for you in banana island ABI your name don enter Guinness book of records

Useless children wey nor wan wise.its just a pity that some of you here your parents don't know that they're wasting their money on you.if they knew that you were going to be a cultist,them for don carry the money do better thing

Na the small small ones wey dey secondary I pity the most.those ones go be easy targets...shioor

No be Person born mark Zuckerberg? No be Person born bill gates and otedola?

Them do cult? Some children are just born for destruction.tufiaaaakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
Those who will hear will hear those who will perish will perish because it is apparent that there are children of perdition ranting on who is stronger than who.

Even illiterate bokoharam and herdsmen are killing for a purpose and getting paid for it.you with all the people you killed,them don buy house for you in banana island ABI your name don enter Guinness book of records
the thing tire me like this o, like say them dey get gold medal put. Experience is not always the best teacher, o rather learn from the experience of others, flee from cultism " Any loose guarding fit put u for six feet. "

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by irunoko(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
freshkpomo:
the thing tire me like this o, like say them dey get gold medal put. Experience is not always the best teacher, o rather learn from the experience of others, flee from cultism " Any loose guarding fit put u for six feet. "

God bless Nigeria.
abeg no dey beg anybody.anybody wey wan die make e die..

Nigerian population don reach explosion level so it's allowed for fools to die.na as you dey beg them na him go dey make them think say them relevant

Make them kill themselves finish make we know who remain so that at least the resources can go round

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2020
#saynotocultism

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by subcbouy: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
tolijascro

Part6

Rain come fall that night, na him my guy come resurrect, stagger dey go naked him one Chief wife come see am come hala, this nor be tony(not his real name) them come carry the guy put under where rain from roof go touch am well so that him go get strength, then come call Chief who was not around, them come rush am go hospital but them reject am, na another hospital (wish I will not mention) come accept am, and them dey treat the guy currently with serious security men...
Ayes nor wait to ask questions o, them give Eiye back as him dey hot, Eiye reply back sharply killing a Jew ( they thought he was an Aye member around textile mill) in the process.. Na so fight start o, all because of baff when person go baff..

THE END.

I tried hiding some details, but I intentionally gave out some so that whoever comes in contact with this post will think twice before associating with anything called cultism.

God bless Nigeria.
Nawao baff disappear akara .

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by subcbouy: 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
NBM is still far better than some cult group, NBM members hardly rape, rob (loot like some call it) amongst others. But all cult groups are demonic, Imagine I cult group (NBM) that keeps yelling UHURU (freedom) up and down. For a black man, will still be the same cult group that will kill a fellow black man, a cult group that will say forgiveness is a sin, a cult group that will say you can't sail well without the blood of a rival cult group, a cult group that stores the skull of a fellow human because they were ones rugged members of rival cult group (that's what some do with the heads the cut off) .. All cult groups git their evil ideology which the government are aware of too cos some members of the elite group are members too.

God bless Nigeria.
You be NBM? why you dey support one side good for diz side? Evil is evil man

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
subcbouy:
You be NBM? why you dey support one side good for diz side? Evil is evil man
nor vex bros, if you read Saynotocultism's thread you will feel he is supporting NBM too, I am not and will never support anything taking the lives of people, you will observe that in the part I said their freedom has now turned bondage as they keep killing black men.. Why I specifically spoke about SEC was so parents can monitor their kids in secondary school properly..
We need give people orientation to stop the slaughtering all in the name of cultism.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2020
subcbouy:
Nawao baff disappear akara .
na so people take start dey die oooo just yesterday here person still go down.
And the heads of these groups are not ready to show their members the light, our secondary schools Don cast too, especially public schools.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by GreenArrow1(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2020
Foolish children full this thread sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by kingthreat(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
#saynotocultism

God bless Nigeria.

Who is the young man in this picture
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by URblogger: 7:07pm On May 07, 2020
Seeing the amount of people glorifying their Cult group here is alarming angry. Imagine how it will be for your Mom when you're killed cry

From my little experience in UNIBEN, those Riff Raffs called AYE seem to have UNIBEN under their palm, Mostly Ekosodin sad

Those mudafuckas made schooling hell for us. God should just save them that I don't set my eyes on them because they will all rot in Jail. angry

Someone said Oba na NBM member, how true is this? Little wonder Davido and 2baba came for his Coronation

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by subcbouy: 7:29pm On May 07, 2020
freshkpomo:
nor vex bros, if you read Saynotocultism's thread you will feel he is supporting NBM too, I am not and will never support anything taking the lives of people, you will observe that in the part I said their freedom has now turned bondage as they keep killing black men.. Why I specifically spoke about SEC was so parents can monitor their kids in secondary school properly..
We need give people orientation to stop the slaughtering all in the name of cultism.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA.
Keep on preaching it, bruv. It saves life.

One luv.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
URblogger:
Seeing the amount of people glorifying their Cult group here is alarming angry. Imagine how it will be for your Mom when you're killed cry

From my little experience in UNIBEN, those Riff Raffs called AYE seem to have UNIBEN under their palm, Mostly Ekosodin sad

Those mudafuckas made schooling hell for us. God should just save them that I don't set my eyes on them because they will all rot in Jail. angry

Someone said Oba na NBM member, how true is this? Little wonder Davido and 2baba came for his Coronation
cultists na one set of people when dey hardly get sense..
Used to have this bro who we grew together who became a top man in SEC... If you grow for Benin you go know say ruggedity na part and parcel of most teens, and we did those teen gangsterism together then went our separate ways for the hustle but where still in touch.. But what I saw several on his timeline got me really angry most times. tbc

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2020
Like I said earlier I saw several posts on his facebook profile either with him clawing, or been around little kids and they are smoking weed together, or the picture of an eagle, or blue clothing. I called his attention to it and expressed MI displeasure, telling him to stop moving with kids all in the name of cultism and take his hustle serious cos he got so many bills to pay as a first child just like myself and that cultism will not pay his bills, he should dump the stuff and move on with life. Guess what happened??

The guy started seeing me as a threat o, na so enemity take Start o.
Why I shared this story is for you guys to know that some people are addicted to cultism, but we should keep doing our best to stop them from corrupting the younger generations.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Botfuss: 10:28pm On May 07, 2020
Thread of ayes v eiyes. Lol.

Both of you should go and read say no to cultism thread and see what will end your lives. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Vanzcharles(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2020
URblogger:

The truth is that every Oba of Benin is said to be a Patron of NBM... They must sponsor it as they are part of it. It is Deeper than you think. Let me stop here. I mean every Oba since 1977.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2020
Botfuss:
Thread of ayes v eiyes. Lol.

Both of you should go and read say no to cultism thread and see what will end your lives. Rubbish.
Even Jew are dying too, so be careful what you wish others... It depends on how you want to see the posts, the comparison was based on death rate and it was a healthy one so that people will know that both cult groups mean business, and you will be digging Your Own grave by becoming a member.. And the comparison also exposed how our children get initiated in school before graduating to become senior frats.. Lastly not everyone who spoke here are cultists, shake that thought off your head.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Buikechukwu35(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2020
Christ4theworld:
Let separate facts from fiction!

If you want to say No to Cultism Abeg Say it whole heartedly, and don't try to glorify one evil above the other!!!

Eiye (SEC) will never hit with 100 people!!! (Why will they)

Na so people no get work reach for benin we 100 SEC go dey one place at the same time when no be say fight dey or dem dey inside bush them dey?

SEC mostly carry out hit with their men from area or campus but NBM mostly bring members from other areas, campus or their National hit squad to fight SEC.

Anyone that claim that NBM is leading SEC in Benin or most campuses or area is a liar.

Most frats and people may hate SEC but the people that truly belong know that SEC have done more damage to NBM than NBM have done to SEC. ( Take it or leave it ). Let be truthful, NBM is never and can't be stronger than SEC.

They may win some but definitely lost more clashes to SEC. ( Do your finding)

Lots of People have died for this shit and we need not talk the young ones into joining one only to get killed or maimed.

Let say No to Cultism becos the thing dey kill.

I even saw on a news media few days ago that 2 SEC and 5 NBM died in this resent clash.

Cultism no be am at all.

are you saying NO to cultism and saying YES to sec? NBM every other cult group is fighting on daily basis for Benin still they stand Firm,

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Buikechukwu35(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2020
Christ4theworld:
Not true again, SEC blending no yam or bean like other frat;

Ona dey use cuttlass and small things!!!!

You go true a lot of serious shit be4 you become a SEC member.

Dem go drill you nearly everyday or week for a long time as if na final initiation.

Why do you think say several people dey run go blend other runs?

Even check NBM, several strong men that are now NBM members went true some SEC rites but had to run away to join NBM; That's why most very rugged NBM men were initially SEC ...

Though i am against Cultism but Please try cross carpet go blend SEC to see how their blending be.

You will run If you taste small.

Those that have it easy are people who already have brothers, friends and family members in it, as well as those who have money to bribe men.

People done die for this shit but SEC are very secretive and won't jump on media's or forum like other frat do.

Why join a cult group and your parents are spending a lot of money to make you someone in life?

Why join something that can get you killed for something someone else did in your group?

Why not stop all these and get your life back?

You may be the next Dangote or Bill gates that the world is waiting for?

Please don't miss GOD devine plan for your life.

It is not too late to Say I'm not gonna live this kind of life again but wanna live a responsible, GOD fearing life to the full.

It may look difficult but you can take that step of faith in to Christ and fulfil your destiny.

Otedola no get 2 heads, so use you no 6/head wisely because your blessings may just be around the corner.
shut up and stop prompting SEC, have seen they many blending footage online. Which i watch and i can tell you even primarily student can undergo senior eiye blend #saynotocult

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2020
Good morning everyone, the chairman at Uwelu spare parts was killed like two days back and I think the video of the killing is still online, my kid sist watched and I did not bother to ask her for the link showing the murder cos I was heartbroken, this na old Eiye man o when nor even dey game again (that was the reason he had the guts to come out and hustle at a time like this) , but those small aye boys nor send o as them map am drop am without looking back, without thinking about his family(wife and kids included).

RIP OS....... bros make una avoid cultism o cos even for old age you nor safe, and if you get chance as cultist try talk to your fellow guys , some nor go hear though why some others go hear. I go tell una Wetin change my orientation about cultism many years back brb.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Essential(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2020
Although I will agree that Aye is the almighty in Benin and have link to other international group like Italian mafias and the Russian mafia.
But it's wrong for anyone to think or say our Oba is a cultists. Oba of Benin is bigger than any society or cult group. Kings are made in heaven, so our oba a divine representative of God. The oba of Benin is not like other obas. He both visible and invisible in many ways.

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Aturitoroman: 9:04am On May 08, 2020
see them promoting their various useless cult groups..
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Essential(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=illegal7 post=89208006][/quote]
Have u been to Benin or have u met the oba of Benin. You cannot even look the oba of Benin in the eyes or discuss useless cult with him. Even ogboni and other society are not equal to the Benin throne.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by kindredspirit(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2020
Essential:

Have u been to Benin or have u met the oba of Benin. You cannot even look the oba of Benin in the eyes or discuss useless cult with him. Even ogboni and other society is equal to the Benin throne.

Lmao. You sef see am abi ? These guys need to have their heads examined, I swear ! Imagine saying the Great Oba of Benin is a STRONG MEMBER of a murderous and despicable group like the Black A.xe ! A group that causes the violent maiming and murder of people every week in Benin !

The things we read on Nairaland ehn !
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
#saynotocultism

God bless Nigeria.

Happened in Cote D'Ivoire. The OP is officially questionable and so are his cultism stories of 100 eiye men grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
kingthreat:

Happened in Cote D'Ivoire. The OP is officially questionable and so are his cultism stories of 100 eiye men grin grin

Your attention want pay me money? I nor know how some people take dey reason self.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Hoodbilonia: 5:24pm On May 08, 2020
Dis one hand don be forever
freshkpomo:
#saynotocultism

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by freshkpomo(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2020
Please stop dragging the Oba into this matter o, the guy has done his best (he brought out idols and gathered native doctors to swear for any one who will still involve in cultism), if the government took same step the story would have been different by now. When the Oba stopped youth chairmen from collecting cash from those building, it was more effective bcus of support from d government.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by cole82(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Please stop dragging the Oba into this matter o, the guy has done his best (he brought out idols and gathered native doctors to swear for any one who will still involve in cultism), if the government took same step the story would have been different by now. When the Oba stopped youth chairmen from collecting cash from those building, it was more effective bcus of support from d government.

God bless Nigeria.
The narrative to eradicate cult killings from Edo State needs to be change, with the state govt putting the necessary policies in place. A propose bill of a very long jail term or death sentence to cultist involved in killing their fellow man won't be a bad idea. And the government should try and rehabilitate youth by engaging them in meaningful vocations in order to redirect their visions to succeed positively. Cultism is evil. Its high time youth desist from from it. I pray our youth have a change of heart in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Godsfavour78: 11:37am On May 09, 2020
Christ4theworld:
I don laugh tire!!!!!

For where 10 SEC dey die for 1 NBM?

These things are not hidding now!!!

For Benin na SEC dey lead NBM.

When you are in Christ you're in Christ.

See people don see film pass season 100.

Let me say, this kind of claim is what people hear and believe while reality is different on ground.

NBM have lost more members than SEC in Benin in the last 2 years and the reality is that NBM have lost more members to SEC than they have lost to all other frats combined.

NBM have also killed more SEC than other frats.

The truth is that those in the system know the truth, When you ask some NBM members about some of their key strong men, dem go say he travelled abroad while dey have been killed by SEC.

If we talk of Clash after clash between NBM & SEC,; make we no lie, NBM have lost more that SEC nation wide. ( This is the truth )

Go to benin and check the numbers of people that have died on both sides and post the true figures here.

Cultism is wicked and evil!! I don't like it for anything!!!!!!!!

Mind you my late dad was one of the first NBM number 1 in this country. ( That was before guys turned it into something that blood is sacrificed for).

Finally, let all say NO TO CULTISM because it is a waste of time, energy and human resources.

Abeg get clean money and enjoy.

you are not a pastor you are a fake.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives by Godsfavour78: 11:41am On May 09, 2020
Christ4theworld:
Let me drop some things I heared and read.

No place, campus, location or names of people will be mentioned;

There is this campus were NBM and SEC have been having clashes; NBM will killed 1 SEC and SEC will retaliate and Kill 1 NBM.

NBM will go and hit SEC killing 1 and SEC will retaliate to kill 2 NBM. It was a cycle.

After some time, they stop killing each other and all man dey relate together untill a day when one rugged but sturbon SEC guy had a disagreement with some NBM members and they reported him to SEC no1 who knows that SEC guy is too sturbon.

The SEC no1 told them to just settle it with the guy but alas! When the NBM guys saw this guy, they started threatening him and the guy being a sturbon SEC person told them to get lost because dem no fit do anything.

The guy went into the campus, but like 20minutes after; several NBM members came into the campus and went for this guy, They killed the SEC guy instantly and left the campus.

Before anyone could say jack; SEC members heard about the hit and went to town to hit; They killed 3 NBM members and left, o boy NBM went out immediately and killed 1 SEC guy.

SEC retaliate and killed 1 NBM,

Real war then started for days.

NBM being also sturbon killed a SEC and SEC went back killing NBM no1 to 3 and other making total of 11 NBM killed, NBM brought their men in from other schools and killed a SEC guy and started posting that they have killed 20 SEC members.

O boy, SEC guys carry SMG enter town and killed 5 NBM members in one hit.

Immediately all NBM disappear from town and the SEC guys followed suit because security agencies were now all over town.

Say No to Cultism because No frat dey invincible.
promoting cultism in Christ. Even pesin when no claim to be born again no go do this one. Oga you are still a cultist. I am not attacking the other guy because he his not mentioning Christ. Stop using Christ to promote evil before judgement meets you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators / Ikpeazu Condemns Destruction Of Farmlands In Bende By Herdsmen / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Criminal Elements In Your Neighborhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.