Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

This Child Isn't Eating. Help! Any Doctor Or Parent Out There. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Child Isn't Eating. Help! Any Doctor Or Parent Out There. (680 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Child Isn't Eating. Help! Any Doctor Or Parent Out There. by ChuckD2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
Victor is just two and isn't eating as he should. He's so thin and refuses everything from custard to chocolate drink. He hates eggs and anything containing "palm oil" so no soups. He manages to eat white rice, noodles and golden morn. Bread he sees as a snack. Fish, meat, beans, milk, fruits are all abomination. You try to make any conventional food, he rejects all of them. The new one he just picked up lately is "I don't want". Everything you give him - I don't want. Except caprisonne which he can drink tanker-load do. Please, what can be done about this child? He's so pale. But he's not weak or lazy. He plays all day and you keep hollarin every minute for him to STOP jumping from pillar to post!
Re: This Child Isn't Eating. Help! Any Doctor Or Parent Out There. by missojugo(f): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sorry mummy. I know exactly what you are going through. Can't count how many times I have taken my kids to d hospital to complain same. As long as they are not sick they just give me multivitamin and send me home. My second will be 2 next month and I have been chasing him around the house with a tiny portion of noodles all afternoon! I guess you should just keep a close eye on him and how much he weighs weekly and report any drastic changes to his pediatrician. I hope you are giving him multivitamins regularly too. Have you tried bananas? Mine will eat like 4 small ones when he is very hungry and that's it for the rest of the day. Also try well cooked spagetti as in very soft and maybe sneak in some shredded chicken. Try fired ripe plantains too. Keep trying my dear it will get better soon.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Of Burning Body Fat / Do I Need To Visit A Spiritualist On My Case? / Early Marriage And The ā€œvā€ Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.