Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bring Him/her/it To Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Him/her/it To Jesus Christ Crucified (117 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Him/her/it To Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
"And Jesus answered, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? *Bring him here to Me*.” Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was healed at once."
(Matthew 17:17-18 amp)

What is your greatest fears in life, sins, sinful-addictions, sickness, insufficiencies, lacks, worries, anxieties, pains, hurts, betrayals, depressions, threats, intimidations, sorrows?
Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior is saying that *You/I* should bring it to HIM

Not just to fulfill righteousness as usual or fulfill a prayer-routine/ritual/obligation but WITH AN ASSURANCE OF A FRESH/NEW REALITY OF INSTANT HEALING, SALVATION, REDEMPTION, FORGIVENESS, SANCTIFICATION, CONSOLATION, PROVISIONS e.t.c. that we have never experienced before....

Forget about the former things/experience/prayers that you engaged before that you perceive as un-answered by GOD or even those previous answers you received whether they were too small or too big in your eyes...

COME TO JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW WITH FRESH/NEW EXPECTATIONS WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIS PERFECT WILL FOR YOU/ME....

"Until now you have not asked [the Father] for anything in My name; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete." (John 16:24 amp)

Seek mercy to receive grace from the Crucified Jesus Christ NOW and
YOU WILL CONFIRM THAT HE WHO HAS PROMISED IS *FOREVER FAITHFUL*!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus; SALVATION Is Of The LORD / Closed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, May 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.