Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? (2310 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Greetings to you all.
I have figured out that lot of people don't really know what this means, even though they will claim to know. Through the leading of the Spirit of CHRIST, i will bring to light some eternal truth.

Our lives begins with our conciousness, thoughts and words. Man's thought rules his words, actions and life in general. You have not given your life to Christ the spring of live, if you have not made Him your conciousness and thoughts.

Believing in JESUS CHRIST is you enthroning him LORD of your thoughts always and in all things. Take the precious JESUS into your sub-consciousness, conscious and super-consciousness, then you leave there. It is what it truly means to believe and be saved.

JESUS wants to transform you and glorify you into HIS eternal resting place, but He cannot do that without your co-operation.
*I beseech you sons of men be reconciled unto thy God for HE has made a way through the blood of his Son.

mods move to front page for the sake of the willing souls.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by Built2last: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Don't bother asking for it to be moved to front page.

Are you a learner?

Add snake to your message or mock a pastor..you are sure it will get there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
lalastica Seun
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Built2last:

Are you a learner?

Ok thank you.

Have you enthroned Him in your heart and mind?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by Built2last: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Ok thank you.

Have you enthroned Him in your heart and mind?

Long time ago. He is resident in me and I in Him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Built2last:

Long time ago. He is resident in me and I in Him
may God keep you and uphold you, brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Many people today are addict church attendees, but their hearts and minds are far from the the blessed LORD.

Turn to JESUS that you may have life and light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by ScienceWatch: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Built2last:

Are you a learner?

You really make a good point here. Thanks.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
What are you conscious of today?
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Greetings to you all.
I have figured out that lot of people don't really know what this means, even though they will claim to know. Through the leading of the Spirit of CHRIST, i will bring to light some eternal truth.

Our lives begins with our conciousness, thoughts and words. Man's thought rules his words, actions and life in general. You have not given your life to Christ the spring of live, if you have not made Him your conciousness and thoughts.

Believing in JESUS CHRIST is you enthroning him LORD of your thoughts always and in all things. Take the precious JESUS into your sub-consciousness, conscious and super-consciousness, then you leave there. It is what it truly means to believe and be saved.

JESUS wants to transform you and glorify you into HIS eternal resting place, but He cannot do that without your co-operation.
*I beseech you sons of men be reconciled unto thy God for HE has made a way through the blood of his Son.

mods move to front page for the sake of the willing souls.
op, you yourself don't know what it means, you are quality as ignorant as them
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
paxonel:
op, you yourself don't know what it means, you are quality as ignorant as them

Ok, tell me how? maybe, I might learn from you

1 Like

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Hmm... Is it the jesus that did not exist or another one?
So the slave masters just gave you a book and all of a sudden your brain stopped functioning..

Well, we all must learn...
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

to give your life to Jesus Christ simply requires that the individual should change his religion if he was not in the christian religion before(Muslims or adherents of any other religion other than christianity) and join christianity.

Now, the question I'm asking is, how many of you evangelists do preach to Muslims?
None of you.
But the moment you see Christians(people who have already given their lives to christ) you will start shouting, give your life to christ.

I'm not sure that you people are doing what christ is asking you to do
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

So the slave masters just gave you a book and all of a sudden your brain stopped functioning..

an accountant coming into engineering section to teach engineers fluid mechanics detected.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
paxonel:
to give your life to Jesus Christ simply requires that the individual should change his religion if he was not in the christian religion before(Muslims or adherents of any other religion other than christianity) and join christianity.

Acts 16 vs 31_ And they said,Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Now, Romans 10 vs 10 says For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

It does not matter how many times you said the sinner's prayer, if your heart and consciousness is far from the LORD, you are not saved.

You only honour Him with your mouth but your heart and mind is far from Him. Jesus does not want your vain confessions which is not in union with your heart.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
paxonel:
an accountant coming into engineering section to teach engineers fluid mechanics detected.

My guy, nobody even knows who wrote any of the gospel and why.. So living your life based on an anonymous document, don't you think it is foolish?

None of which is an eye witness account....
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
In all of moses encounter with God, no time did God ask him to give his life to him or ask any of the people to do so... Then enter a schizophrenic guy called Paul.. And all of a sudden, it becomes a thing..

I am following..
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Lord Jesus may his eyes of understanding be opened that he may see your grace and embrace it.. AMEN
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Lord Jesus may his eyes of understanding be opened that he may see your grace and embrace it.. AMEN

Jesus is a distraction and idol... God did not ask you or any body to go through an intermediary to get to him..God's hand is not too short that he can't save or his ears blocked that he can't hear.. Go to God directly.. Not to a dead jew.. For God is not Jewish.. He is universal.

It is the name different cultures has chosen to call God that is different......
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Jesus is a distraction and idol... God did not ask you or any body to go through an intermediary to get to him..God's hand is not too short that he can't save or his ears blocked that he can't hear.. Go to God directly.. Not to a dead jew.. For God is not Jewish.. He is universal.

It is the name different cultures has chosen to call God that is different......

There is no way you can go to God with your sins. They need to be put away before you or me can go to Him.

The wages of sin is death. Tears and pleas cannot make God forgive you and accept you.

Be wise.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:
In all of moses encounter with God, no time did God ask him to give his life to him or ask any of the people to do so... Then enter a schizophrenic guy called Paul.. And all of a sudden, it becomes a thing..

I am following..

In the time of Moses, they killed innocent animals to make atonement for themselves which was a shadow of the death of Jesus Christ, the true and final atonement for mankind, so that those who will believe in him will have unending peace with GOD.

Friend, without Jesus, the true and holy GOD is far from you.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

There is no way you can go to God with your sins. They need to be put away before you or me can go to Him.

The wages of sin is death. Tears and pleas cannot make God forgive you and accept you.

Be wise.

Isaiah says" come let us reason together, though your heart is as black as coal, I can make them as white as snow "... Sincere repentance is what God desires... Not sacrifice of a jew.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

My guy, nobody even knows who wrote any of the gospel and why.. So living your life based on an anonymous document, don't you think it is foolish?

None of which is an eye witness account....
mteeeeew!
I thought you have argument grin
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

In the time of Moses, they killed innocent animals to make atonement for themselves which was a shadow of the death of Jesus Christ, the true and final atonement for mankind, so that those who will believe in him will have unending peace with GOD.

Friend, without Jesus, the true and holy GOD is far from you.

Did God ever say he will stop accepting animal sacrifice? Or did he say he likes human sacrifice? Be wise study and ask questions... That's the only way to learn and know..
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by sonmvayina(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
paxonel:
mteeeeew!
I thought you have argument grin

My point is nowhere in the past, present or future did God ask any body to give their life to any Jewish man.. Ask yourself why you are doing it?

He did not even give man the power or authority to have dominion over other men, only animals and plants.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Acts 16 vs 31_ And they said,Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
everyone born from a christian family were already made to believe this and they are growing up with it to pass the faith to their unborn children

Now, Romans 10 vs 10 says For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
ehe!
Everyone born of a christian home have believed with their mouth and confess christ in their heart what's your point??

It does not matter how many times you said the sinner's prayer, if your heart and consciousness is far from the LORD, you are not saved.
You only honour Him with your mouth but your heart and mind is far from Him. Jesus does not want your vain confessions which is not in union with your heart.
all these are stories now, they are not biblical
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by paxonel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

My point is nowhere in the past, present or future did God ask any body to give their life to any Jewish man.. Ask yourself why you are doing it?

He did not even give man the power or authority to have dominion over other men, only animals and plants.
ok, I hear sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You funny o
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Isaiah says" come let us reason together, though your heart is as black as coal, I can make them as white as snow "... Sincere repentance is what God desires... Not sacrifice of a jew.

God will be able to reason with us because of what JESUS did for us on the cross. The same Isaiah prophesied this about the lamb of God.

Isa 53 vs 5_ But he was wounded for our iniquities: the chatisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Look, it is either Jesus is your burnt offering or you receive the wages well deserved for your sins.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
paxonel:
everyone born from a christian family were already made to believe this and they are growing up with it to pass the faith to their unborn children
ehe!
Everyone born of a christian home have believed with their mouth and confess christ in their heart what's your point??
all these are stories now, they are not biblical

Did apostle Paul asked the Philippian jailer to convert or to believe?

Do you even know what it is to believe?
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

I am following..

Exodus 8:1 NKJV
And the LORD spoke to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh and say to him, 'Thus says the LORD: "Let My people go, that they may serve Me.

Joshua 24:15 NKJV
And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

John 20:29 NKJV
Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

-Peace.
Re: What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Hebrews 1:1-2 NKJV
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
[2] has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

John 16:12-14 NKJV
"I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
[13] However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / Internet On Fire As Apst Suleman Asks FG To Allow Him Go To Isolation Centers / Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Has Slept In The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.