Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? (9153 Views)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by KenModi(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Mathscum:
It is demons you see,
Remember angles can turn to human.
They took human form in Noah's day.

Does are the wicked angles(demon)

So you believe that cork and bull story. Even the descendants of those who sold that story to your ancestors don’t believe it today because they know its all just a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by beauty7: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Brunicekid:
The "grandfather" of your cousin? Was he not your grandfather also? Naa that one shock me most!!!

I just logged in to my nairaland account and saw so many likes and mentions.

So this thread that I thought is outdated is still relevant.

To answer your question.

The second son of my aunt is the cousin I am talking about.

His grandfather is the father of his father.

But he is not my grandfather because his father is not my father.

Maybe he is my distant grandfather if there is anything like that.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by beauty7: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Good point. All I can say is that you should continue to be open minded.

I am a witness to a dead men walking. Do you all know that we are all dead men walking. We are all living a life of illusion. What do I mean?

The day you were born is the day a death sentence have been pronounced on your life. Despite it, we all continue walking the earth as though we are not under a death sentence. It's like a man who a Judge sentence to die in a month's time and despite it continue eating, sleeping, fuc.king and making babies. All what he's doing before his death is an illusion ( A belief that he won't be able to do those things when he dies).

What if??....... I'll be back when I think this through.

Alright.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by beauty7: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
I stay in ewet housing B line are you still in uyo?

My parents have houses and properties in Ewet housing,Osonghoma, and Ikot ekpene.

So I can decide to stay any where I like.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
beauty7:

My parents have houses and properties in Ewet housing,Osonghoma, and Ikot ekpene.

let's talk either on mail or WhatsApp
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by beauty7: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
let's talk either on mail or WhatsApp

Ok. Let me go to church.

I am logging out now.

When I return,we will discuss.

I am back now.

Let's first start by mail.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by PapaNwaeje: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
lecturer50:
Look Beauty Udosen.You are surprised how i know you?Of course we met last year.You refuse 2 give me your number.
You say i can see you anytime in Ewet Housing at the woman's shop.That the owner is ur relative.
I have not seen you there since.The owner says she does not know you from Adam.
You see your life?
Why must you deceive me?
I know you are still a small girl but learn to say the truth.
I saw ur comment the other time.May be you thought i hv forgotten.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by PapaNwaeje: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2020
MrCork17:

Yes, do u realise if u let me Yansh, God will love u more Becoz u r helping a brother from getting hard on & God will reward u for kindness..which is why I will pay u 1000 naira cash u can use to buy food. And when we Yansh, I will be focus.
I am what u need & we can qaramting together . How much please? smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by PapaNwaeje: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
MrCork17:

Darling don't worry about conavirus..it don't catch black people. Ok I will pay u 2000 naira cash for only kiss, hug, tight hug, extra warm kiss & no washing... Deal? smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by PapaNwaeje: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2020
beauty7:

How old are you please? You are very calm and humble, I'd like you to meet my son nwaeje smiley wink cheesy
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Good point. All I can say is that you should continue to be open minded.

I am a witness to a dead men walking. Do you all know that we are all dead men walking. We are all living a life of illusion. What do I mean?

The day you were born is the day a death sentence have been pronounced on your life. Despite it, we all continue walking the earth as though we are not under a death sentence. It's like a man who a Judge sentence to die in a month's time and despite it continue eating, sleeping, fuc.king and making babies. All what he's doing before his death is an illusion ( A belief that he won't be able to do those things when he dies).

What if??....... I'll be back when I think this through.

I believe what you meant is....When we are born in the physical world, we die in the spiritual world (which is the main world/dimension). When we die in the physical, we become alive in the spiritual world. Physical world being an illusion, we do not actually live until we die and our physical life and the things we see in it are just illusions of the mind. A dream sort of. I used to ask myself, what if i die while dreaming? that dream becomes my reality right? And i wouldn't believe that am just dreaming even if am told a million times right? That's how the world is. No need mincing words. Good to come directly the way I just did. So that if they have critism to deliver, they deliver jeje.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

How old are you please? You are very calm and humble, I'd like you to meet my son nwaeje smiley wink cheesy

Lol.. my friend, you are a comedian
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by capitalzero: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I believe what you meant is....When we are born in the physical world, we die in the spiritual world (which is the main world/dimension). When we die in the physical, we become alive in the spiritual world. Physical world being an illusion, we do not actually live until we die and our physical life and the things we see in it are just illusions of the mind. A dream sort of. I used to ask myself, what if i die while dreaming? that dream becomes my reality right? And i wouldn't believe that am just dreaming even if am told a million times right? That's how the world is. No need mincing words. Good to come directly the way I just did. So that if they have critism to deliver, they deliver jeje.
What is source of your belief?
It is either you are being delusional or a joke.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

What is source of your belief?
It is either you are being delusional or a joke.

I have no source that you'd agree with since they are not based on scientific evidences. But let me leave you something to think about: If my dream can be as real as they are in my dreams, sometimes i even sweat in real life having certain dreams, then my physical reality has the possibility of being a dream.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Hmmmm. I have been thinking about it since I came across this thread. What if we are the intruders? What if we are the enemies? What if we are in a loop?
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by capitalzero: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I have no source that you'd agree with since they are not based on scientific evidences. But let me leave you something to think about: If my dream can be as real as they are in my dreams, sometimes i even sweat in real life having certain dreams, then my physical reality has the possibility of being a dream.

The world will be chaotic if we all believe stories of tortoise and rat like yours without source or evidence.
I think you need psychological evaluation. I do not mean to insult you. But truth hurts.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Hmmmm. I have been thinking about it since I came across this thread. What if we are the intruders? What if we are the enemies? What if we are in a loop?

Dammy, truth is, if we can tune our vibration into the vibration of the unseen, then we begin to see the "unseen". Then, we'll become aware that the world is not just filled with humans but spirits alike. Its all about vibration. And yes, conciousness in general is always on a continous loop. After the Final day, if we attain Nirvanna (heaven), we might still come back again, but maybe with much more capabilities and powers than we currently have.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

The world will be chaotic if we all believe stories of tortoise and rat like yours without source or evidence.
I think you need psychological evaluation. I do not mean to insult you. But truth hurts.

No no no. Its because of people like me that you are able to enjoy electricity and internet... People who think outside the box. The "box" am talking about is the box of believing everything needs to fit into the popular standards of what should be true in order for it to be true. Science came about when people began to have the impulse to explain occultic/spirituals powers using mathematics. Science, therefore is not common sense, otherwise, how on earth can a plane fly? Whatever scientific explanation you might have for this, at the very basic level, a plane can fly simply as a result of manipulating certain unseen forces/laws (gravity, etc).

By the way, if you believe in gravity (which is basically unseen), I wonder how you are any different from someone who tells you that spirits exist or that the physical world is an illusion.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Dammy, truth is, if we can tune our vibration into the vibration of the unseen, then we begin to see the "unseen". Then, we'll become aware that the world is not just filled with humans but spirits alike. Its all about vibration. And yes, conciousness in general is always on a continous loop. After the Final day, if we attain Nirvanna (heaven), we might still come back again, but maybe with much more capabilities and powers than we currently have.

But we can't. We can't tune our vibration into the vibration of the unseen.

That's my issue with religionist. They are contented with what they are being told. They are contented with the unexplained. That's why I am impressed with the OP. She's not contented with the thinking that there are something we can't explain. She opened a thread to find a solution.

You are not proffering a solution. You are just like the other coin of an Atheist. You are okay with what you were told. Not what you know or could know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

But we can't. We can't tune our vibration into the vibration of the unseen.

That's my issue with religionist. They are contented with what they are being told. They are contented with the unexplained. That's why I am impressed with the OP. She's not contented with the thinking that there are something we can't explain. She opened a thread to find a solution.

You are not proffering a solution. You are just like the other coin of an Atheist. You are okay with what you were told. Not what you know or could know.

Vibrations can be altered. Using certain herbs, you can alter your vibration to see things that 'aren't there' (spiritual beings). If you want to experience for yourself, the knowledge is out there, but science makes you think those things you'd see 'aren't there'. Seeing and believing are two different things. You can force someone to see, but you can't force him to believe.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Vibrations can be altered. Using certain herbs, you can alter your vibration to see things that 'aren't there' (spiritual beings). If you want to experience for yourself, the knowledge is out there, but science makes you think those things you'd see 'aren't there'. Seeing and believing are two different things. You can force someone to see, but you can't force him to believe.

Do you know the herbs?

I watched a lot of Yoruba films and this films dabbles into the spiritual realm and it makes me wonder whether there are element of truth in it. I'm open-minded.

If there are indeed herbs to see the spiritual, do you know what you are all sitting on? You are sitting on Knowledge that can turn the world upside down. In the right hand it is a knowledge that can transform humanity.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Do you know the herbs?

I watched a lot of Yoruba films and this films dabbles into the spiritual realm and it makes me wonder whether there are element of truth in it. I'm open-minded.

If there are indeed herbs to see the spiritual, do you know what you are all sitting on? You are sitting on Knowledge that can turn the world upside down. In the right hand it is a knowledge that can transform humanity.

I've read a bit about the herbs. I cannot claim, however, to have used any. And certainly yes, some people have been using this knowledge and some might still be doing so till today. Not all scientific discoveries or achievements might have come about by making thorough researches. Some knowledge might have been handed over from the spiritual to the physical by the means I proposed. But you see these breakthroughs and think the persons who made them are some sort of genius, not knowing they 'stole' the knowledge behind them from somewhere you might not believe exists.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by capitalzero: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

No no no. Its because of people like me that you are able to enjoy electricity and internet... People who think outside the box. The "box" am talking about is the box of believing everything needs to fit into the popular standards of what should be true in order for it to be true. Science came about when people began to have the impulse to explain occultic/spirituals powers using mathematics. Science, therefore is not common sense, otherwise, how on earth can a plane fly? Whatever scientific explanation you might have for this, at the very basic level, a plane can fly simply as a result of manipulating certain unseen forces/laws (gravity, etc).

By the way, if you believe in gravity (which is basically unseen), I wonder how you are any different from someone who tells you that spirits exist or that the physical world is an illusion.

Your stories of tortoises and ghosts are not compatible with neuroscience.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Your stories of tortoises and ghosts are not compatible with neuroscience.
It doesn't need to be wink
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by capitalzero: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

It doesn't need to be wink
But it is not compatible. That is fact!!!
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

But it is not compatible. That is fact!!!
No matter how science tries, it can't explain everything physically because the very foundation of the world is spiritual. Unseen laws and beings permeate every corner of the world and have control over what happens here. That's why Quantum physics is growing popular day by day. People need answers that conventional science can't provide. Science has tried. Now, it's time for you to understand that science does not have answers to everything. The earlier you understand this, the better. The best thing at the moment is to work with both the physical (science, etc) and the unseen (the spiritual beings and laws). Many great scientists are known occultists. Understand this and you'll see the extent to which human beings have been deceived
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by capitalzero: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

No matter how science tries, it can't explain everything physically because the very foundation of the world is spiritual. Unseen laws and beings permeate every corner of the world and have control over what happens here. That's why Quantum physics is growing popular day by day. People need answers that conventional science can't provide. Science has tried. Now, it's time for you to understand that science does not have answers to everything. The earlier you understand this, the better. The best thing at the moment is to work with both the physical (science, etc) and the unseen (the spiritual beings and laws). Many great scientists are known occultists. Understand this and you'll see the extent to which human beings have been deceived

Quantum physics will provide insights in the future. For now, I am rational with what I believe. I draw line between spiritual and physical things. I Many things we attributed to spiritual are actually unexplained science. In the future we know better.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I've read a bit about the herbs. I cannot claim, however, to have used any. And certainly yes, some people have been using this knowledge and some might still be doing so till today. Not all scientific discoveries or achievements might have come about by making thorough researches. Some knowledge might have been Agreed over from the spiritual to the physical by the means I proposed. But you see these breakthroughs and think the persons who made them are some sort of genius, not knowing they 'stole' the knowledge behind them from somewhere you might not believe exists.

Hmmmm! But you have no evidence of that. You can't even mention the name of the herbs to see into the Spiritual realm. But you are so sure there is a herb to see into the spiritual realm. Again you are contented with what you are being told. Africans are mentally lazy.

How can you not be curious to know the name of those herbs? How can you not be curious to access those knowledge?

If that knowledge exist, how can you not be hungry to share it with the world? How can you allow that secret to die with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

No matter how science tries, it can't explain everything physically because the very foundation of the world is spiritual.
Science, which means, the human use of the senses, can not, according to you, be used by sense users to explain everything, because the world, which happens to be physical, is spiritual, according to you.

I put it to you that if you take your time and try really really hard you will understand what I've said above instead of making up spirits. However, spiritually speaking, depending how hard you try, time equals 2-10 years, at least.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by beauty7: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Ok.Thank you sir.

I am twenty something years old.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

Science, which means, the human use of the senses, can not, according to you, be used by sense users to explain everything, because the world, which happens to be physical, is spiritual, according to you.

I put it to you that if you take your time and try really really hard you will understand what I've said above instead of making up spirits. However, spiritually speaking, depending how hard you try, time equals 2-10 years, at least.

No no bro. Am not here to argue with anyone. Nah. I'd rather sleep and eat food (thank God it's Sunday). Please argue with others who might have time to do that. Believe whatever you like. The last thing i do is try to convince people to believe something if they are not willing to do that. Most times, it's a waste of time and energy.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

No no bro. Am not here to argue with anyone. Nah. I'd rather sleep and eat food (thank God it's Sunday). Please argue with others who might have time to do that. Believe whatever you like. The last thing i do is try to convince people to believe something if they are not willing to do that. Most times, it's a waste of time and energy.
As if you can possibly argue with what it would take you no less than 10 years to understand, lol.

Fortunately, I have spiritually written it on your mind for you to ponder with your time and energy for the next ten years whether you like it or not so that when you do understand, you will return here to tell us you have woken up from just sleeping and eating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Egg (read This With An Open Mind) / BIBLE Quiz:(think Twice Before Answering) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.