Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? (9154 Views)

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
capitalzero:

Quantum physics will provide insights in the future. For now, I am rational with what I believe. I draw line between spiritual and physical things. I Many things we attributed to spiritual are actually unexplained science. In the future we know better.
Yeah, lets wait for them to catch up.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Hmmmm! But you have no evidence of that. You can't even mention the name of the herbs to see into the Spiritual realm. But you are so sure there is a herb to see into the spiritual realm. Again you are contented with what you are being told. Africans are mentally lazy.

How can you not be curious to know the name of those herbs? How can you not be curious to access those knowledge?

If that knowledge exist, how can you not be hungry to share it with the world? How can you allow that secret to die with you?

I knew the name. I researched the plant. But that was more than 1 year ago so I've forgotten all about it. I wasnt curious enough to want to experience the effect of the herb for myself because the experience of the guy who took it is not something I really want to undergo. He ran mad for some minutes/hours, but that was also the period when he saw the spirit behind the herb and became acquinted with it. The book i read, the knowledge seeker wanted to have supernatural powers, not necessarily to become an inventor, so different goals. The herb might not be able to help one access the knowledge of how to do supernatural things, the herb just gives you the power, hence you don't have the knowledge yourself. And the herb can also kill you if you don't use it properly (for instance, if anyone ever finds the herb where you keep it, you'll die the next day). So you can't expect me to take this risk. I actually didn't complete reading the book as i knew reading a book wherein i wouldn't practice the knowledge it contains is a waste of time. You shouldn't think accessing this kind of knowledge is as easy as ABC, far from it. So I think I researched the herb on google and I think, from the answers I got from google, people did confirm it had psychic powers. In the book I read, the author claimed the experiences he narrated were his own experiences. He was curious about the herb because he heard the herb could do certain inexplicable things and then he gave it a first hand trial, he had someone who was more experienced to guide him. Also, the herb is not the type of herb you see everyday. It can only be accessed from certain locations.

As for accesing spiritual knowledge, there are multiple ways to do that. Using herbs to alter your state of consciousness is just one of them.

No, you don't share things like this with everyone because people will call you crazy and not believe you so why waste your time?
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I knew the name. I researched the plant. But that was more than 1 year ago so I've forgotten all about it. I wasnt curious enough to want to experience the effect of the herb for myself because the experience of the guy who took it is not something I really want to undergo. He ran mad for some minutes/hours, but that was also the period when he saw the spirit behind the herb and became acquinted with it.
I hope you realise that you are asking us to accept the word of a person you yourself say ran mad, as facts and truth.

Do you normally accept the word of a mad person as fact and truth, Gentlebuka?
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:
Hmmmm! But you have no evidence of that. You can't even mention the name of the herbs to see into the Spiritual realm. But you are so sure there is a herb to see into the spiritual realm. Again you are contented with what you are being told. Africans are mentally lazy.

How can you not be curious to know the name of those herbs? How can you not be curious to access those knowledge?

If that knowledge exist, how can you not be hungry to share it with the world? How can you allow that secret to die with you?
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Gentlebuka:
I knew the name. I researched the plant. But that was more than 1 year ago so I've forgotten all about it. I wasnt curious enough to want to experience the effect of the herb for myself because the experience of the guy who took it is not something I really want to undergo. He ran mad for some minutes/hours, but that was also the period when he saw the spirit behind the herb and became acquinted with it. The book i read, the knowledge seeker wanted to have supernatural powers, not necessarily to become an inventor, so different goals. The herb might not be able to help one access the knowledge of how to do supernatural things, the herb just gives you the power, hence you don't have the knowledge yourself. And the herb can also kill you if you don't use it properly (for instance, if anyone ever finds the herb where you keep it, you'll die the next day). So you can't expect me to take this risk. I actually didn't complete reading the book as i knew reading a book wherein i wouldn't practice the knowledge it contains is a waste of time. You shouldn't think accessing this kind of knowledge is as easy as ABC, far from it. So I think I researched the herb on google and I think, from the answers I got from google, people did confirm it had psychic powers. In the book I read, the author claimed the experiences he narrated were his own experiences. He was curious about the herb because he heard the herb could do certain inexplicable things and then he gave it a first hand trial, he had someone who was more experienced to guide him. Also, the herb is not the type of herb you see everyday. It can only be accessed from certain locations.

As for accesing spiritual knowledge, there are multiple ways to do that. Using herbs to alter your state of consciousness is just one of them.

No, you don't share things like this with everyone because people will call you crazy and not believe you so why waste your time?

I havent heard anyone yet admit to smearing on dog’s eye bogey/gunk sha?

I vividly remember all those eerie tales, growing up, of, if you put dog’s eye bogey/gunk (i.e. the Western part of Naija call it ''ipin oju aja'') into your eyes, first thing in the morning, it would allow you to see into the “spirit realm” and give you paranormal experiences.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:
I hope you realise that you are asking us to accept the word of a person you yourself say ran mad, as facts and truth.

"14He had nothing left when a severe famine spread throughout that country. He had nothing to live on.
15So he got a job from someone in that country and was sent to feed pigs in the fields.
16No one in the country would give him any food, and he was so hungry that he would have eaten what the pigs were eating.
17"Finally, he came to his senses. He said,
'How many of my father's hired men have more food than they can eat, while I'm starving to death here?
"
- Luke 15:14-17

Mad people aren't an exception to coming to themselves, and so when they do come to their senses, we could accept their word(s) as fact and truth
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Hmmm. The effect you are describing is the same effect anyone who has never taken hard drugs feels. The guy who took the drug was only high and hallucinating.

I'm definitely not closing my mind to this simply because the mind of men is the most powerful. The mind of men created Spaceship....... That's sorcery. It all started from the mind. Those who created it relies on men who were not contented with what they were told. They didn't relied on the teaching that only the Spiritual being can go up there.

I was reading a thread earlier today that was stating the different between the wisdom of God and the wisdom of men. How did David killed Goliath? Did God came down? Didn't he used the wisdom God gave to him?

The secret of this world lies in the mind of men and religion is the biggest detriment against it. With religion men's thinking faculty has been suspended. Majority of religionist will die with their wisdom and the secret that lies in them because their thinking faculty has been suspended.

Imagine the knowledge that is been wasted because of 1769 teaching. Teachings that has been doctored and doctored and over doctored. Teachings you all refused to question simply because you were told God was the one that said it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

Did you not see where I said i researched the plant?

Author claimed he became insane for just a couple of hours, not forever.

But, please don't believe it. I don't want anyone to believe it so I can keep the knowledge for myself undecided

On a second note, if we should dismiss everyother thing the author said, we should not dismiss this one thing which is my point in the first place: you can a achieve altered states of consciousness. And it is possible to achieve it by using phychoactive drugs (or certain plants). This you can easily verify if you are interested to know.

Here, I finally figured out the name of the plant I was talking to luvmijeje about. It's called Mescaline. Here is how a website defines it:
"The effects of mescaline last for 10 to 12 hours, although the use of mescaline as a sacrament takes place over two days. As a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug, mescaline induces an altered state of consciousness where people experience altered thinking and perception. People often describe this state as enjoyable, euphoric, and dream-like". 
Source: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-mescaline-4155320
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:
Hmmm. The effect you are describing is the same effect anyone who has never taken hard drugs feels. The guy who took the drug was only high and hallucinating.

I'm definitely not closing my mind to this simply because the mind of men is the most powerful. The mind of men created Spaceship....... That's sorcery. It all started from the mind. Those who created it relies on men who were not contented with what they were told. They didn't relied on the teaching that only the Spiritual being can go up there.

I was reading a thread earlier today that was stating the different between the wisdom of God and the wisdom of men. How did David killed Goliath? Did God came down? Didn't he used the wisdom God gave to him?

The secret of this world lies in the mind of men and religion is the biggest detriment against it. With religion men's thinking faculty has been suspended. Majority of religionist will die with their wisdom and the secret that lies in them because their thinking faculty has been suspended.

Imagine the knowledge that is been wasted because of 1769 teaching. Teachings that has doctored and doctored and over doctored. Teachings you all refused to question simply because you were told God was the one that said it.
False religion, is the biggest disservice to true and pure religion, to religion that God wouldn't find flaws in nor fault with.

True and pure religion is engaging. It invites you into a discourse, to reason together. It doesnt expect your thinking faculty to be suspended. The brain, isn't an ornament ordinarily to decorate the body with, but we are blessed with this powerfully built processing functional gift for a purpose, for a reason(s) and for such time(s) as now.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I vividly remember all those eerie tales, growing up, of, if you put dog’s eye bogey/gunk (i.e. the Western part of Naija call it ''ipin aja'') into your eyes, first thing in the morning, it would allow you to see into the “spirit realm” and give you paranormal experiences.

So you don't know whether it works?
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Imagine the knowledge that is been wasted because of 1769 teaching. Teachings that has been doctored and doctored and over doctored. Teachings you all refused to question simply because you were told God was the one that said it.

For your information, am not a religionist. Just like you, i seek the truth and nothing but the truth.

Didn't i tell you earlier that science would term the effects of the drug as seeing things that aren't there (hallucinating)? Now the bolded explains why people will tell you you are crazy when you tell them the things that 'aren't there' are infact actually there for real, the drug just made you see it. They think it's just hallucination. Even if you show people certain things, they'll still ask you to prove it mathematically. It's hard to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced even if you made them see it themselves. Refer to my last reply to budatum to see the name of the plant i was talking to you about.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

you can a achieve altered states of consciousness. And it is possible to achieve it by using phychoactive drugs (or certain plants). This you can easily verify if you are interested to know.

Here, I finally figured out the name of the plant I was talking to luvmijeje about. It's called Mescaline.
Of course you can achieve "altered states of consciousness" through psychoactive (note the proper spelling please) drugs or certain plants. Marijuana is one very common one, as is LSD, which is known to produce similar hallucinogenic effects as Mescaline, but do you know that hunger and alcohol, can also produce such effects, especially in those who are deficient in brain use?

So tell me. If you take Mescaline, or smoke Igbo or consume LSD or have not eaten for like 5 days or are drunk, would you expect me to accept that your hallucinogenic induced testimony is credible evidence of reality?

Or rather, if I take Mescaline or smoke Igbo or consume LSD or have not eaten for like 5 days or are drunk, would you accept my hallucinogenic induced testimony as credible evidence of reality?

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Did you not see where I said i researched the plant?

Author claimed he became insane for just a couple of hours, not forever.

But, please don't believe it. I don't want anyone to believe it so I can keep the knowledge for myself undecided

On a second note, if we should dismiss everyother thing the author said, we should not dismiss this one thing which is my point in the first place: you can a achieve altered states of consciousness. And it is possible to achieve it by using phychoactive drugs (or certain plants). This you can easily verify if you are interested to know.

Here, I finally figured out the name of the plant I was talking to luvmijeje about. It's called Mescaline. Here is how a website defines it:
"The effects of mescaline last for 10 to 12 hours, although the use of mescaline as a sacrament takes place over two days. As a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug, mescaline induces an altered state of consciousness where people experience altered thinking and perception. People often describe this state as enjoyable, euphoric, and dream-like". 
Source: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-mescaline-4155320

Enjoyable? Euphoric? Dream like? You can also get that effect from cocaine.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:
So you don't know whether it works?
"Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits;
do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
(i.e. Turn ye not unto the ghosts, nor unto familiar spirits;
seek them not out, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God
"
- Leviticus 19:31

"If any of you go for advice to people who consult the spirits of the dead,
I will turn against you and will no longer consider you one of My people.
"
- Leviticus 20:6

Whats my own about whether it works or doesn't work. Mtcheew. KMFT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

Of course you can achieve "altered states of consciousness" through psychoactive (note the proper spelling please) drugs or certain plants. Marijuana is one very common one, as is LSD, which is known to produce similar hallucinogenic effects as Mescaline, but do you know that hunger and alcohol, can also produce such effects, especially in those who are deficient in brain use?

So tell me. If you take Mescaline, or smoke Igbo or consume LSD or have not eaten for like 5 days or are drunk, would you expect me to accept that your hallucinogenic induced testimony is credible evidence of reality?

Or rather, if I take Mescaline or smoke Igbo or consume LSD or have not eaten for like 5 days or are drunk, would you accept my hallucinogenic induced testimony as credible evidence of reality?

Depends on what you see
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:
Moshes aka Moses, was slandered to have been high on hallucinogenic drug (i.e. barks off the Acacia tree or something) when he saw the bush in flames that wasn't burning, even Yahshua Ha Messiah aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world is lied against to have taken magic mushrooms
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

For your information, am not a religionist. Just like you, i seek the truth and nothing but the truth.

Didn't i tell you earlier that science would term the effects of the drug as seeing things that aren't there (hallucinating)? Now the bolded explains why people will tell you you are crazy when you tell them the things that 'aren't there' are infact actually there for real, the drug just made you see it. They think it's just hallucination. Even if you show people certain things, they'll still ask you to prove it mathematically. It's hard to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced even if you made them see it themselves. Refer to my last reply to budatum to see the name of the plant i was talking to you about.

Imagine if you are the one that took that drug, I personally would have taken you serious. It's normal for people to question you. It's necessarily not because they are doubting you, it's simply because what you are saying is unheard.

And you expecting not to be question is very naive of you. And you unable to defend it shows you didn't think it through.

Critics helps you to explain an occurrence in a man's language . Helps you to see your weakness. Helps you to strengthen your weakness. They aids you in thinking wide. They helps to cross your t and dot your i. And above all, they explodes your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Well yes, and just like someone else also said, from prolonged hunger too cheesy But, what they see on occasions are random things that wouldn't help much. In the past, a systemized occult ritual where a plant like mescaline is used would make the participant actually see beings from another dimension and perhaps be able to discuss with him.

Dreams are not just dreams. Dreams are real. In order to confuse you further, just flip things the other way round. What you don't see physically are real, what you see physically is just an illusion. Its an upside down way of thinking. Its the real thought.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Gentlebuka, do you know the meaning of the word 'hallucinating' derives from hallucination, which is the having of a perception in the absence of external stimulus that has qualities of real perception? It means you are seeing things that you think or believe are where nothing is; as in, no one can see it or feel it or weigh it or count it except you, which actually means you can not prove it mathematically or in any way whatsoever, and its not that those who are not hallucinating like you are do not want to be convinced but just that unlike you, our head is correct because we are not under the hallucinating drugs that you are under. In colloquial, we who are not hallucinating with you perhaps because we are smart enough to not do the drugs that fuq up the mind and distort perception will say you are seeing things, which is a indeed a kind way of telling you you are crazy!

That said, please let know if you perchance sell Ferraris. I have an imaginary million pounds with which I've been wanting to buy one.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Depends on what you see
I see an imaginary million pounds. Just tell me you sell Ferarris or any decent car for that matter, or a house even, and it's yours!

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Well yes, and just like someone else also said, from prolonged hunger too cheesy But, what they see on occasions are random things that wouldn't help much. In the past, a systemized occult ritual where a plant like mescaline is used would make the participant actually see beings from another dimension and perhaps be able to discuss with him.
Yes. This has been seen to be true, "from another dimension" meaning, seeing from a different perspective, as in seeing reality differently. It however does not include hallucinating which involves the creation of crap inside one's mind and then claiming it is the reality that is outside the hallucinating mind!
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

Imagine if you are the one that took that drug, I personally would have taken you serious. It's normal for people to question you. It's necessarily not because they are doubting you, it's simply because what you are saying is unheard.

And you expecting not to be question is very naive of you. And you unable to defend it shows you didn't think it through. Once something has been termed hallucination, especially by science, any attempt to explain it is usually futile so I wouldn't bother.

Critics helps you to explain an occurrence in a man's language . Helps you to see your weakness. Helps you to strengthen your weakness. They aids you in thinking wide. They helps to cross your t and dot your i. And above all, they explodes your mind.

No no. Am not saying I don't expect to be questioned, am just saying am not here to convince anyone as i gain absolutely nothing from doing that.
You don't expect me to defend "hallucinations" do you? Because once science terms anything hallucination, it's futile to try to explain that thing.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

And you expecting not to be question is very naive of you. And you unable to defend it shows you didn't think it through.

You, luvmijeje, aid me in thinking wide to cross my t and dot my i and strengthen me and explode my mind for which my gratitude is boundless.

Thank you tons.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

You don't expect me to defend "hallucinations" do you?
I personally don't expect you to defend "hallucinations" and was rather surprised that it seemed you were defending hallucinations.

I mean, you did call it "knowledge that you wanted to keep to yourself" despite being told you is crazy, lol.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

Yes. This has been seen to be true, "from another dimension" meaning, seeing from a different perspective, as in seeing reality differently. It however does not include hallucinating which involves the creation of crap inside one's mind and then claiming it is the reality that is outside the hallucinating mind!
I wonder what you mean by the bolded and how it's different from your definition of hallucination.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Mad people aren't an exception to coming to themselves, and so when they do come to their senses, we could accept their word(s) as fact and truth
You know we have the patience to wait for mad people to finally come to their senses, and when they do, their sensible word(s) may be taken as fact and truth if it conforms with reality, but not while they continue to enjoy eating what the pigs were eating.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

I personally don't expect you to defend "hallucinations" and was rather surprised that it seemed you were defending hallucinations.

I mean, you did call it "knowledge that you wanted to keep to yourself" despite being told you is crazy, lol.

Well here you go. This is the reason why certain people who you hold in high regard for their inventions would not tell you what they secretly believe in, or the secret behind their inventions. Instead, you will hear a load of scientific crap
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:
You know we have the patience to wait for mad people to finally come to their senses, and when they do, their sensible word(s) may be taken as fact and truth if it conforms with reality, but not while they continue to enjoy eating what the pigs were eating.
[img]https://media./images/c140420a1d306e8985d809ba56087e00/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by Gentlebuka(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I vividly remember all those eerie tales, growing up, of, if you put dog’s eye bogey/gunk (i.e. the Western part of Naija call it ''ipin aja'') into your eyes, first thing in the morning, it would allow you to see into the “spirit realm” and give you paranormal experiences.

Anything is possible. But just like you, i can't say whether the tales are true or not as i don't know everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
budaatum:

You, luvmijeje, aid me in thinking wide to cross my t and dot my i and strengthen me and explode my mind for which my gratitude is boundless.

Thank you tons.

What did I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I wonder what you mean by the bolded and how it's different from your definition of hallucination.
A wise question!

I may see a chair in my living room, for instance, that is actually there, but in my mind see how I can use it as a table to place my food on to eat off or a ladder to climb up to reach heights as well as simply a chair to sit on; that would be an example of "seeing a real chair differently". But if I say there is a horse in my living room where there is no horse, and you and I should fly it to my village to go and marry the King's son, I'm certain you will tell me I'm hallucinating and crazy and what have I been smoking.

Or would you not?
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by luvmijeje(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Gentlebuka:

No no. Am not saying I don't expect to be questioned, am just saying am not here to convince anyone as i gain absolutely nothing from doing that.
You don't expect me to defend "hallucinations" do you?

It's alright.
Re: Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? by budaatum: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
luvmijeje:

What did I do?
You want me to say it again? Ok.

You, luvmijeje, aided me in thinking wide to cross my t and dot my i and strengthened me and exploded my mind for which my gratitude is boundless. Thank you tons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Egg (read This With An Open Mind) / . / History Of Mothering Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.